Page 4 of 1378 
Username Post: MC group        (Topic#1553455)
melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to melissadam

I knew I forgot something .....jane we are all 3 sitting in the great room ....on our laptops! ....thats a hot fri night around here!

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

hehehe michelle..sounds like a great friday night! lol well.. i cant wait till yall are ready to show the pics! its so exciting! you guys have had a very exciting week! im so happy for yall!

oh yeah, i placed an order at j's. i found some stamps..they are on sale this week. and a couple of packs of bazzill smoothie paper..black and brown. and a new TH distresser, mine is getting worn. lol anyways, i found a coupon code and i wound up saving just about enough to cover the shipping! woohoo! lol

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to nuskrappa

woo hoo! .....are they sentiment stamps?

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

yes.. happy birthdays and thinking of yous. i got a couple of each..i got 5 packs of stamps. a couple of them are single and a couple are in pack with a few. the most i paid for 1 of the packs was 5.99. yay! im glad you told me to do that instead of ebay. i think it worked out fine, plus i was able to get that cardstock that i needed too!

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane

Cris - sounds like a nice order you placed and glad your coupon helped cancel out most of the shipping charges! I have a cart filled, but haven't hit the send button yet on some of the new My Mind's Eye line, not sure yet, need to start doing layouts with what I have, but it is so tempting - really like paper, etc.,!!!!!!!

Yes, Michelle I know what you mean about wild friday nights - gosh can remember when dating couldn't wait for Friday nights and Saturday nights - times have changed

Hi Mini - glad you got over here. . . .

miniscraper
Idol
miniscraper
In response to OnlyJane

Hot Friday over here to.....

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to miniscraper

ugh phone call.. back in a bit

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to nuskrappa

good stuff cris!

well Im glad we can all spend our wild fri night together!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

ok .....so I just realized ......I hafta get my scrap stuff organized ..........Im moving upstairs!!!!!!!!!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

my mother,,,,,,,phone,,,,,,, drive me nuts,,,,,,,

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to CommaHolly

Hi Mini!!! glad you found us,,,,,

my friday night is even HOTTER DH isn't here

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

• melissadam Said:
ok .....so I just realized ......I hafta get my scrap stuff organized ..........Im moving upstairs!!!!!!!!!

well hop to it, Mich

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to nuskrappa

sounds like a good friday night to me.

ok so remember how i told ya;ll i spent so much to fix my van?? well get this as im pulling out my parking spot i notice the van is acting funny well i park outside and check my tired and low and behold i have a flat. ugh i was so mad so glad we have the truck that i can drive though so needless to say me and dh are sharing a vehicle right now

hope everyone had a great day

congrats to mel thats such great news to hear so happy to hear that

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Briannasmom

Ok, nuff with the car problems for poor Mandi,,,,,,geesh!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to Briannasmom

OMG mandi! ....you are having the worst luck! .....Im so sorry

Holly I can totally relate ....just got off the phone w/my mom too

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

im back.

i love talking to my mom on the phone. lol i know..im an oddity! hehehe

sorry mandi about the van..that sux! are you going to be able to get it fixed soon?

michelle... wow.. u get a new scrappy room!! woohooo!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

I love my mother, but OMG, she has to go into every single detail,,,,,,if she goes on a trip, I have to hear every single detail including "and then we got our luggage and carried it to the van and the vandriver was nice and then we got lost going to the hotel but we finally found it and the hotel lobby is beautiful I think the rug is italian,,,"

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

Ive talked to my mom 3 times this week ......darn kids and their news ....... so by the 3rd call I really just want to give her the news and hang up .......I got the answering machine YAY! .......but nooooooooooo .....she hasta call me back UGH .....then what does she want to talk about? .....graham crackers are now in a smaller box for the same price

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

up to an hour, I do really well,,,,,,but when it starts approaching two hours, I find myself going nutso

Page 4 of 1378 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics