Page 5 of 1333 
Username Post: MC group        (Topic#1553455)
melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to CommaHolly

OMG ......I wouldnt even make an hour! .....after 20 min Im making excuses

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to melissadam

I don't talk to mine 3 X a week though

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

I dont either ....its just this week there was news twice ....and she called on valentines day .......just mom overload!!!!!!!!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

I have sworn I'll never do that to my kids I mean I like to hear about the highlights of her trip, but really,,,,,,,when the plane is 2 minutes late landing, it doesnt' add a thing to the story

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

omg how funny with your guys mom
Michelle priceless on the graham cracker in the smaller box now i want graham crackers haha

I love talking to my mom but mine always want to hang up with me quickly and i always think gesh am i really that bad of a person to talk to lol

I know right enough with the van problems i;m so annoyed with it all i;m having the worst month i swear and now i hope that is my third bad thing that has happened to me and everythign will turn up now. not sure when we can get it fixed. dh is gonna look at it in the mornign when he gets home from work and we go from there i hope its not an expensive since i just dumped a thousand to fix the coolant leak ugh cars

so i;ve been thinking about buying hte gyspy a friend of mine has one and swears to never buy one but i hear such great things so which is it?? i have the scal program which i LOVE so is it worth it for me to get it adn i dont want to spend alot on it if i buy it.

Cris you scrapping?

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Briannasmom

I love love love my gypsy!!!!!!!!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

actually I want graham crackers now too!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

glad i'm not the only one who wants graham crackers

know of anywhere to buy it Holly for less then a hundred?

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

a hundred is about as good as it gets right now, I think,,,,,,but keep checking,,,,try Ebay!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

thats what i was thinking i just hate to spend the money and i HATE it kwim i dont maybe its pointless for me to get it.

Michelle did you get to scrap at all today

how about you Holly?

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

NO,,,I hurt too bad and was too dead no scrappy for me,,,,took 2 naps

omg, you guys,,,,DS called from walmart to find out if we needed anything,,,,,,,DD pipes up TELL HIM I NEED TAMPONS,,,,,,

and he GOT THEM!!!!!!!!

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

Hi, ladies!!

Good mexican food and now I'm full and tired. We went to Walmart and got a Transformer fishing pole...so cute. DH has got to take pictures tomorrow. If he forgets I'm gonna be mad!

Hi, Mandi. Honey, I am so sorry for all the issues you are having! OMG. I pray you are right...you've had your 3 things now it will turn around for you.

Hi, Cris. No I'm not selling it. I've thought about signing up as a demonstrator so I can get the 10% discount but then I don't get to participate in the monthly club and I think I'm going to look forward to scrapping with others once a month. I'm going to place another order on the 1st I can place your order with mine and ship it to you if your interested. Let me know and I'll give you the website to look up. I may still do it in the future...it would be nice to get the discount but I don't know yet.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

I made a couple cards ........one for adam that Im really happy with ....and another easter card

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

Hey Mandi, I forgot...I looooooove my gypsy! I am lost without it this week. I don't know when I will get my cord.

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss
In response to Scrapingbliss

Holly, that is too funny with your son. Good for him for buying them. Good practice for later in life I guess.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

kim mexican sounds so good!

holly adam would def do that for mel .......what good brothers they are!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

DH will do it without blinking,,,,,,but DS? surprised me,,,,

he just laughed and said ":well OBVIOUSLY they aren't for ME, mom!"

guess he's got a point

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

we are having chicken strips,,woo hoo,,,,,but hey, don't have to cook, I am not complaining

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane

Michelle that is funny about your Mom and the size of the graham cracker boxes!

Kim glad you enjoyed your dinner out and hope ds and dh enjoy fishing with the cubs tomorrow.

How nice of ds to call and see if anything was needed from WM and he followed through with dd's request.

Mandi you have had too many things happening so hopefully this will be it for you - enough is enough.

Well, am going to get off the computer now - Blue Blood will be on . . . have a good night!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to OnlyJane

good night jane!

Page 5 of 1333 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics