Username Post: MC group        (Topic#1553455)
CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to CommaHolly

so a friend told me I probably do NOT have a bruise at the bottom of my foot,,,it's probably a common thing called plantar fascitis, or however you spell it,,,,,,,,she told me some stretches to do for it, and I did them last night and the foot feels SO much better today!!!!! thank goodness,,,it wasn't awful or anything, but it just wouldn't go away,,,it was driving me nuts more than painful. going to keep the stretches up when I do my morning yoga,,,,,,which reminds me,,,,,I need a new yoga ball. sigh. mine got a hole in it.

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane

Good morning,

Rain here today!

Michelle way to go on ordering some scrappy goodies and how nice that Adam will get to come home for a few days!!!!

Hi Kim, I saw that G-45 new line, really like it too! I have my eye on the Websters Royal Christmas, but I really shouldn't order more....however not sure I can stay strong (lol).

Hi Holly!

My Dr. just called with the results of my bone density test and said my spine looks somewhat weaker than my hips and to start taking 1,000 megs. of calcium/vitamin d a day....good grief I drink plenty of milk, eat lots of yogart and cheese and need calcium supplements, this getting old is now becoming a royal pain...

Hope I do something constructive today, however knowing me.......

Enjoy your day everyone.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to OnlyJane

getting old totally SUCKS.

and we FINALLY bought tickets home to Massachusetts for the end of October!!!!!!!!!!!

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane

Way to go on the airline tickets! Were you able to get a direct flight? We always have to make one stop going to Boston - last time we went from Knoxville to Charlotte to Boston. Coming home it was Boston to Regan A.P, then Knoxville.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to OnlyJane

Yay holly! a trip home will be wonderful for you!

B U S Y day at the pantry .....holy cow Im beat!

kim how did writing go today?

jane dont look at it as getting old .....its just a female thing!

hi everyone!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to melissadam

mushroom pork chops and stovetop stuffing for dinner here

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

direct flights were like 150 bucks more EACH ticket, LOL,,,,,nope, changing in Atlanta on the outbound and Detroit on the return,,,,,praying for no snow in Detroit and no ice in Atlanta.

dinner sounds good, Mich, and yay for a busy day at the pantry,,,,,,,it helps it to go faster, I've always thought.

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

Sounds like everyone has had a good day. Michelle, you sound more chipper today.

Holly, yeah for the tickets! That sounds like such a nice trip.

Jane, we do not grow old, I'm not sure what we DO do but we don't grow old.

Okay VOTING BEGINS TODAY!!!! At 7PM Eastern time the vote button is suppose to go live. So starting today you can begin to vote. Remember you can vote once a day every day through Oct 11th. There are now probably close to 8 or 900 entries but oh well. I'm still excited that the editor from my line as already made comments about some really good MS that she will ask for even if they don't win. I so hope one of them is mine!

Anyway here is the link again and thank you all again for voting! http://www.soyouthinkyoucanwrite.com/manuscripts/bluebo...

The writing has been good today. I wrote a really big emotionally intense scene today and I'm pretty happy with it. I'm about 3,000 words away from the halfway point so I'm feeling confident. At this moment in time! LOL

Edited by Scrapingbliss on 10-01-12 01:52 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Scrapingbliss

how do I vote and how OFTEN can I vote??? and can I vote with my business email AND my personal email?

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

oh duh, 7pm READ holly!

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

I don't know the how exactly. What they are telling us is that when you follow the link to my chapter there will be a vote button NOT the facebook like button but an actual VOTE button. You click that and your done. Should only take a second or two.

You can vote everyday but only once a day. So go in there everyday and vote. I don't know if you can vote from 2 emails or if has to be different computers.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

I have two computers,,,,,,,,I mean, just saying!

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

Even better. By all means use them both. That is not against the rules!

McKenna is voting on her's, I'm voting on mine and Martin is voting on his work computer.

Edited by Scrapingbliss on 10-01-12 02:24 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

Where is the facebook like button?

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

right under the title and your name,,,,it's small.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

I cant find a vote button

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane

I just went to the site (7:30) and don't see the vote button either Michelle.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to OnlyJane

neither can I,,,,,,,,AND I went to the "home" page too,,,,,nothing.

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

Hey, guys. They are having technical issues of some kind. Sorry. Not sure what is going on. I'll let you know as soon as it's up.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics