Username Post: MC group        (Topic#1553455)
CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to CommaHolly

Oh, Craftwell,,it certainly took them long enough, geesh.

don't let them yank you around forever and then not be able to send it back to HSN, Kim!!!!

I wonder if it took them so long to respond because so many people are having problems with it??? (Hoping not!)

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane

Hi,

The sun is trying very hard to stay out and there is a wonderful breeze.

Started doing some cleaning, vacumned the stairs, put some stuff away and while going by the computer room noticed how lonely it looked, so went in and gee wiz back on the computer (lol).

Kim glad your getting lots of votes, you will have to finish this book as you can't leave us without being able to read what happens!!!!!

Tante good luck with the tests.

Michelle hope Mel's bone scan turns out good!!!!

Holly don't blame you for wanting to have the test to see if your back problems may be linked to what your father has. I was sort of thrown for a loop when the Dr. said I have osteopenia and to take the extra calcium and D vitamin. I know this affects tons of women but I have always drank lots of milk, ate yougart, cheese, etc., and thought there would be no problem - wrong!!!

Cris hope your hand feels good today after the shot.

Better get back to work.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to OnlyJane

rain stopped and the sun came out! .....mels scan went fine .....they even let us leave for the 2 hours in between so we went to costco ......then after I dropped her off I went to kroger and finished my grocery shopping ......now Im exhausted (as usual )

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to OnlyJane

OK, I did it,,,,,,,,,I finally womaned up and made an appt with a rheumy to test and Xray for AS. I am hoping not,,,,,,,but I need to rule it the heck out, if nothing else.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

when will you know the results, Mich?? Glad you got to leave for a break and glad it went well!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

good for you holly! I hope not too

mel goes back to the podiatrist next fri ....todays test was just a baseline to guage her progress .....right now she is excited that she has no doc appts between now and then! ......24 yrs old and having so many doc appts and tests is really wearing on her ....it just breaks my heart

dinner here is riblets and mac n cheese

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to melissadam

wow,,,,,,,to be so happy that you don't have a doc appt for 10 days,,,,,poor thing

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

I fell asleep on the couch .....just what i needed

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

I got a rainbow! my MME goodies!

My Mind's Eye - Winter Wonderland Collection - Christmas - 6 x 6 Paper Pad

My Mind's Eye - Winter Wonderland Collection - Christmas - Clear Acrylic Stamps

My Mind's Eye - All Is Bright Collection - Christmas - Clear Acrylic Stamps

My Mind's Eye - All Is Bright Collection - Christmas - 6 x 6 Paper Pad

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

first off Kim I voted. your chapter ROCKS!! I;m super excited for ya.

Internet was done on my computer dh's it was fine what gives lol BUT its fixed now yay i was starting to go crazy lol

I read back but yeah no idea what exactly i read. I just wanted to do a quick post before i started on baths bedtime stuff what not. have a great night ladies

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Briannasmom

welcome back, Mandi!

yay for a nap, Mich!

waffles with strawberries and whipped cream for dinner here,,,,,,,,what about there?

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane

I had waffles with blueberry syrup topped off with cool whip!

Hi Mandi glad your computer is working now.

This morning I was sleeping so good and all of a sudden the clock radio alarm went off at 6 AM - what??? Bob didn't turn if off yesterday morning

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane

Michelle I forgot to say I like those new goodies that you just got!!!!!

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss
In response to OnlyJane

It's time for my nightly pest service: Anyone who voted last night should be able to vote again today.

I'm really tired and about computered out so I'm shutting down, I think...but wanted to tell you guys again thank you. I was able to achieve a personal best today...I wrote over 3,000 words today!! I've never done that before.

Anyway I will catch up in the morning, thank you!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Scrapingbliss

how could I have missed the goodies????? YAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! they look yummy, I really love the stamps!

sleep well, Kim! congrats on the personal best!

johnsusan8
Diva
johnsusan8

Thanks for the well wishes. Tomorrow I eat a breakfst with no fiber or milk products and clear liquids for the rest of the day.

Jane, I feel so sorry for your lonely computer room. lol

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to johnsusan8

good morning ...cloudy here .....I was supposed to take mil for her biopsy today but at the last minute was told bobs bro is taking her ....not sure what thats about but my morning just became free! .....hoping for some scrappy mojo!

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

Good morning. Had to help my folks move some furniture. They are moving into a bigger space and needed help with a table and chairs. Then DH's shirts to dry cleaners, to Kroger for snacks for small group tonight. Now I'm finally in my office ready to write! Whew!! Tonight DS has soccer practice from 6-7 then small group is here from 7:30 to 8:30ish...except for laundry and cleaning the kitchen I haven't done whole lot this week.

Jane, I'm working on finishing. I have it all plotted and a scene list just got to pull it all together!

I hate mel has to be happy about a week with no doc visits. Its just crazy to be so young and have to deal with something like this. I'm sure you are very proud of how she is dealing with it all.

Holly, good for you for making the appt. I need to womanup and make my own appt.

Love the rainbow, Michelle. One thing I can say about the writing, I'm not spending any money!

Mandi, how's it going? Are you glad SIL is gone?

Yeah for naps, fixed computers and unexpected free time to scrap!!! I hope you have fun, MIchelle.

Talk to you all later.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to Scrapingbliss

I cleaned the kitchen then scrapped a 2 pager and finished the page I started days ago! ......it felt good to be back at it!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Michelle!!!!!!! good for you for scrapping and so nice that your day just became free!

I missed that Mandi's sil is gone,,,,,,,relatives can be great to have,,,,,,but when it's time to be gone, it's time to be gone (she says just before she invades her relatives for 2.5 weeks LOL)

Hi Kim!!!!!! don't forget to remind us again tonight!!! I tend to forget, your reminder was awesome, thank you!

Without being political here, who plans to watch the debates tonight?? I'm going to settle down with some card making stuff and listen as I work,,,,

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics