Username Post: MC group        (Topic#1553455)
melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to OnlyJane

short time on the eliptical, cleaned the kitchen, cleaned the bathroom, stripped the bed, finished the laundry ......and then finally some scrappy time! just 1 page but its good to be back to scrapping regularly again!

adam is coming home fri .....hoping the weather cooperates for pumpkin picking!

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane
In response to melissadam

Hope the weather is good for pumpkin picking!!! Around here the corn mazes, hayrides, pumpkin patches are in full swing. I want to take a drive up to Pigeon Forge to see all the fall displays as merchants, hotels, etc., put out some really pretty displays (great for picture taking).

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to OnlyJane

that sounds nice jane!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

way to go Michelle being so productive.

Jane that sounds really nice!!

I have managed to fold and put away a load of laundry. me and Brooke laid down on the couch and watched one of her shows she likes and we both fell asleep opps i guess we both were pretty tired.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to Briannasmom

mandi Im sure you both needed the rest!

today is national taco day so its chicken tacos for dinner here!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

evening,,finally managed to finish my cards,,,,,,slowest card on the planet,,,,I just wasn't in to one of them,,,,,,,,the other was a joy fold and that was fun,,,,,,,,,

never got anywhere else,,,,,,,I have picked up the kitchen,,,,,,,and I need to make dinner,,,,,,,,,sigh. Just have been OFF all day,,,,,,KWIM?? nothing terrible,,,,,,just OFF.

Asian Chicken Fried Rice and salad for dinner tonight,,,,,,,,although Nick is going to be upset when he hears it was National Taco Day today but HE picked the dinner tonight LOL.

johnsusan8
Diva
johnsusan8
In response to CommaHolly

Jane, a friend told me there was a giant scrapbook store in Pigeon Forge with a huge clearance room. Have you been there?

Kim, I voted!

My tummy is still upst with all the laxatives I had to take. It doesn't help that I was so hungry after the test that I had a waffle, eggs, bacon, and toast at Huddle House. Tomorrow will be a better day!

noomi 
New Kid On the Block
  • noomi on 10-04-12 10:55 PM
In response to johnsusan8

nice posts...............

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to noomi

good morning ......gloomy here .....and cool, crisp fall weather is here .......wont get out of the 50s all weekend ....but hopefully sunshine tomorrow for pumpkin picking!

heading to the library today for a couple hours ....and adam will be home some time this evening!

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

Good morning! All these fall things sound so nice. We have them but it's just not the same when it's 89/90 degrees.

Thanks for voting, Tante! When do you get the results of your testing?

Morning, Michelle! Glad you have gotten into scrapping again. Doesn't it feel good? I know you're looking forward to having Adam home. Pumpkin picking sounds fun. We'll do that in a week or two, I hope.

Jane, I've heard that Pigeon Ford displays are always pretty, that would be a fun outing.

Mandi, how is Brooke's rash?

Hi, Holly! Hi, Mini!

Hi, Cris! Thank you so much for all the promotion you've done for my chapter! Makes me smile every time!

Off for a workout, load laundry (non of it is getting fold! ) but it's getting washed. My new goal is to get to the 3/4 mark on my MS, only about 6,000 words away!

Talk to you later!

Thanks for voting!!!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to Scrapingbliss

Kim you are doing awesome on the writing way to go!!

Jane hope the tummy is better and you get the results soon.

Michelle I know you are excited to have Adam home and pumpkin picking sounds awesome. Glad you are back into scrapping again!!

Brookes rash is 100% gone and she is done with her meds. she just has a diaper rash now. nothing major though. have her diaper rash meds dr perscribed the last time she had a rash so it should be healed within a day or 2.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

wow, sounds like everyone is going to have a fantastic day!

we're grocery shopping here,,,,,then I have to start on another DT project (anything but a card--joy.) I have no paper from the people I'm supposed to have it from, but I'm not waiting another day to make my project,,,,,,,they'll either take it as it is, or not use it,,,,,,whatever. That DT is a PITA, and I'm leaving at the end of the contracted period.

I also want to go to HL today,,,,,,never got there yesterday,,,,,,,and the post office, same thing LOL. Hopefully my back will cooperate.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

OK,,,,,,,,,,verrrrrrrrrrr ry strange,,,,,,

Jaime put up a new mailbox post the other day,,,,,

it was just left bare wood as we need to go buy beige paint to match the house (the box itself is black to match the shutters, etc)

I just went out to check the mail,,,,,,,someone painted the post RED.

huh?????????? nothing on our house is RED.

I asked Jaime why he painted it red,,,,,,,,

he said he didn't!!!!!

what the heck,,,,,,,,who else would have painted out post RED???

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

And it's done nicely too,,,,,,not like kids spray painted it or anything,,,,,,,very strange!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

wow Holly that is very strange!!

managed to get bathrooms cleaned up and dishes done. still gotta sweep and mop floors but might wait til tomorrow after work for that one.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

my daughter just said that the HOA was going around painting ALL the mailbox posts red,,,,,,,

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa????? ???????

and did anyone notice that Roseanne Barr is on the ballot for president this year? totally not kidding,,,,,,,,at least she is here in Florida!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

busy morning .....had to run to target before going to library because mel had a mishap and needed a new bra (steroids suck!) .....went in and helped her for a couple hours ......went to kroger to get RX while I was there picked up a few things ..... $75 later ......came home to the garbage strewn all over the kitchen ......cleaned the entire kitchen (not just garbage) .......finally sat down with a salad I picked up at K ......and now of course Im exhausted!

tonight dinner at our fav diner and then to the movies (whole family )

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

holly thats so weird about the mail post ....even now that you know who did it! .......our HOA is so picky about some things then let other things that really bug me slide! ......annoying!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

we have the same issue here,,,,,,,

they let the people next door (across the field) park on their lawn,,,,,,,,SIX CARS AND A TRAILER,,,,,they built a deck off the FRONT of their house WITHOUT pulling a permit! AND they have window shaker units that they are NOT supposed to have. It's maddening as heck!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

I got a LOVELY card today from kim!!!! thank you so much! it really picked up my spirits! and I LOVE the sentiment stamp inside!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics