Username Post: MC group        (Topic#1553455)
Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to Scrapingbliss

KIm I bet you are on pins and needles waiting on the results. I hope and pray you get in with an editor. You GREATLY deserve it!!! just the one chapter i read was amazing and I am PROUD of you adn proud to be your friend. keep upi the wonderful work!!!

Tante awesome on paying the car off I bet it does feel great with christmas right around the corner

Michelle glad to hear Mel is feeling better what a relief. maybe having the day off would be nice for you with all that you have going on!!

thank you all ladies for the comments on my situation. I was feeling like i was stuck in a rock and a hard place sorta speak and i feel better with my decision and yes you are all right she does spend ALOT of time with them and i wish they didnt. that being said the girls leave tonight tomorrow is boo at the zoo me and matt need to go to storage and get the "big girl" car seat out for Brooke in a few weeks.

and i;m almost done with my lo for my aunt for xmas. i want to show you guys but i feel kinda silly. its a lift from someone else.

sorry for my babbling this morning...

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to Briannasmom

woke up with a head ache and cant shake it .......its sunny but cool (40s) going up to almost 60

mel went to foot doc ....he told her it looks like they caught the fracture early and its already healing (yay for good news! )....said she can start wearing the boot less and within a week not at all!

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss
In response to melissadam

Sorry about the headache, Michelle, but I'm so happy for Mel! The fact that her fracture healed so quickly and she was able to shake the illness is a good sign she is healthy! Yeah!!

Mandi, those were the nicest words you said! They actually brought tears to my eyes. This has been my dream since I was 10 years old and I've always been too afraid to step out and follow it. I really appreciate what you said.

Now saying all that....I FEEL LIKE I'M SITTING ON A PRICKLY CACTUS!!! I don't wait gracefully!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to Scrapingbliss

I can only imagine how you feel kim! waiting is the WORST!!!!!!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

thats great news michelle glad they caught it in time and she wont have to wear the boot much longer!!

Kim your welcome HUGS. try to keep yourself busy i know easier said then done. and make sure you treat yourself to something for all the hard work you have done you deserve it!!!

got bathrooms cleaned up floors swept and moped brooke bathed now to tackle the living room unless Brooke has different ideas. she loves to help me clean though shes really good at helping

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

I just got a rainbow! MME follow your heart pack from peachy!

twine, gems, clips, stamps, transparency and pp!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

ooo sounds like a fun rainbow!!

got a headache thinking a nap with brooke is in the cards for my afternoon

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

chocolate and a nap finally made my headache go away!

today is world egg day .....so its breakfast for dinner .......homemade egg mcmuffins!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

decided to make eggs benedict instead .....found a recipe for mock hollandaise thats delish and so easy! .....bob LOVES eggs benedict!

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane

Hi,

Busy day! First planted some lilies, etc., from plants that my dil's dad separated and gave them to me.

Then we went and looked at another parade of homes house to see colors of tile, etc.

Finally we had dinner out at Ruby Tuesday's. Had the petite sirloin, white cheddar mashed potatoes and salad from the garden salad bar.

Michelle my Bob really likes eggs benedict w/hollandaise sauce also. Been quite some time since we had this.

Hi Cris, Tante, Mandi, Mini and Kim

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to OnlyJane

YUM! your dinner sounds delish!

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

hiya! happy friday!

how are yall doing? what are ya up to tonight? not much going on here. just now got in my scrappy room. not even sure what to do. lol im just glad its the weekend!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to nuskrappa

yum on breakfast for dinner and Jane your dinner sounds wonderful too.

Glad you are feeling better Michelle

cris hope you found something to work on.

not sure what i will do tonight maybe work on stick pins or something. gotta shower first

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

hi mandi! what do you do with your stick pins? i finally decided to make some cards..but it is so slow going, im having a hard time staying awake. i think i will give up very soon and get to bed. lol

johnsusan8
Diva
johnsusan8
In response to nuskrappa

About 4:30 here and I'm still awake. The week had been going pretty well, too.

Tomorrow is my niece's baby shower. It should be real nice. It's a country brunch shower. I'll tell you all about it tomorrow.

Jane, I love lillies. They'll look so nice in your yard.

Kim, I hope they don't keep you waiting too long.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to johnsusan8

gray and gloomy day here ......supposed to rain and be in the 50s ....not sure whats on the agenda today

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane

Sunny today, finally!!!

Bob is over at ds#1 house helping with his bathroom redo. Will be back this afternoon so not sure what our agenda will be. That's o.k. because ds#1 will have to help when we do our main bath upstairs. Think will wait to after the holidays as don't want more upheaval with remods going on during holiday activities.

Mandi did you make any stick pins?

Cris are you going to work on cards today?

Tante have fun at the baby shower.

Hi Michelle

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to OnlyJane

hi girls!

gray and gloomy here too michelle! windy too.

hi jane! bill is planning to take his vacation in january..he has 2 weeks. and while he is on vacation he is going to try to do something with the floor in the other room.. i dont know if the whole floor needs to be replaced or just the joists. he did mention jacking the house up. i know whatever he is going to do.. i dont want to know the details and i want him to do the work while i am at work. lol i really hate the whole remodel thing too. it makes my head hurt. lol

so my boss told me the other day that i am going to take on another task. her and i are going to take some online classes to learn how to use some new software that our nurses are going to use. they want us to learn it, test on it, then train the nurses to use it. lol i overheard my boss talking to the CFO about it and they both were saying that i would be the perfect one for this. not sure when this is going to start but the projected date for the nurses to start using the software is january 1st. they better hurry up!

wheres holly?

hi kim..any word yet??

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to nuskrappa

where is everyone today?

ive been making cards. i found a new series to watch on netflix. its called revenge. i think its an abc show. its really good!

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane
In response to nuskrappa

Hi Cris, I am here, but not much going on of interest at my house (lol). That sounds like a major job Bill will be doing when he works on your floor, don't blame you for wanting to be at work when he starts the project. I want to wait until after the holidays because projects take longer than anticipated and with having people over, don't care to have accent pieces like a toilet, sink vanity, etc., sitting in a bedroom and of course the main bath being out of commission Of course we have a bathroom downstairs and in our bedroom but it is the endless mess that's created from these projects.

This has been a long day for some reason.

Off to fold some laundry (fun).

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics