Username Post: MC group        (Topic#1553455)
miniscraper
Idol
miniscraper
In response to OnlyJane

if you can Kim,give me a heads up and I'll make sure any breakables are secure...lol

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to miniscraper

mels appt went well .....her count is down again but still in normal range (which is exactly what is expected) .....he dropped her steroids down to 6 mg and she goes back next fri

we didnt really shop so much as pick up things we each needed and run errands ....neither of us felt much like "fun" shopping ....I was hoping for a nap but that didnt happen

I did manage to make 2 cards this morning before we left .....Im pretty pleased with them

dinner is shrimp and mashed potatoes

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to melissadam

hi everyone!

glad to hear mels counts are down michelle! is she feeling better?

kim..i am so happy for you!! i cant wait to read the whole book!

oh yeah.. kim.. i decided to do that kathy orta file folder mini. i made the base of it last weekend.. then i watched a couple more of the videos about making the pockets and stuff. i havent been this excited while working on anything in a long time. so when i get to my room tonight ill start with the decorating.

what is everyone up to this weekend?

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss
In response to nuskrappa

Did you see the other videos, Cris? I think there was 7 total (with the supply list one)

Mine is on hold. I got 15 Christmas cards made and the file folder part way done. Don't think I'll get much more. I can't wait to see how it turns out! What paper are you using.

Got some writing done. Sat at the computer from 8:55 until 2:00. Then from 3:30 until it was time to make dinner at 6:00. The rewrites are so hard because now I have to figure out ways to ditch the cliches, find creative ways to say the same things over and over...pounding heart, thunder of her heartbeat...you get it. My head is pounding right now but it's a good pounding and I'm still in disbelief.

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to Scrapingbliss

wow kim! sounds like you got your work cut out for you!! but you can do it!

i noted that there were 7 videos..i dont think i watched all of them. but im ready now. im not quite decided on my papers. maybe merrymint and christmas from american crafts or i have a pad by k&co (i think it is peppermint twist)..it has a bunch of die cuts. now that i am looking at them.. i think i will use the k&co.

if you need any help with sayings or phrases..just holler at us and we'll see what we can come up with!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to nuskrappa

scrappy goodness going on today and writing I love it.

Kim sounds like you made some headway with the writing good for you!!

Michelle glad the appt went well and you got to make cards this morning before leaving.

I was able to finish up my altered photo booxes for my aunt she ordered from me. now to work on everything else on my list haha

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to CommaHolly

just had a bunch of teenagers try to break into my apt. I seen them when i left for work and they were still there when i got home only that time they were digging thru the cigarette butts they ran inside when they seen me then they walked around the buildings and just now tried to break in i couldnt catch them in time they ran to 3rd floor and went somewhere just called the police though. gotta wait for them now. will be calling the office when i get a brake at work tomorrow.

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss
In response to Briannasmom

Oh my goodness, Mandi!! They tired to break in when they knew you were there???? That is scary. What did the police say? I hope you guys are all okay.

Busy day here. Writing, soccer pictures, soccer game, more writing, church and the dinner with some friends we haven't seen awhile.

Hope everyone has a good day. I'll try and catch up tomorrow. I know I read some stuff that I was going to comment on but I forgot what! Sorry!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

well it turns out mil wasnt having a reaction to meds but actually had the flu .....fil became ill yesterday ......and lucky me by last evening I was sick as a dog .....Ive been up all night violently ill .....which tells you how run down I was because I normally dont catch everything going around

mandi Im so sorry you had that experience! hope the police catch them!

good luck writing today kim!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

I;m not sure if they knew we were home or not but when they realized someone was here they starting swearing and ran off. i dont think the police found them cause about 30 minutes later i heard them outside walking around again screaming and yelling. I;m guessing one if not all lives here cause our place is key access.

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

oh mandi..thats scary!! were they trying to break into your apartment or the apartment building? you never know about kids these days..be careful!!

man michelle... i sure hope you feel better soon!! i had an awful bug like that once..it just went from person to person and it was like all of a sudden you were throwing up like no tomorrow. it was awful. i feel for ya. i hope you can get some rest. hows bob and mel?

hey kim.. did you buy the tutorial for this file folder thing? im thinking about buying it because she confuses me sometimes when im watching the videos. lol if you did get it..ill paypal you half the money if youll share it with me. lol

its sunny and windy here today..but beautiful! i fell asleep in my chair this morning so i am just now in my room ready to play. what are yall up to?

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to nuskrappa

oh gosh michelle Im sorry you arent feeling well. we posted just a minute after each other. please take care of yoruself and try to rest as much as you can.

Cris it was my apartment. I think atleast one to the kids live in my building. I told the office as well and they didnt seem very eager to help out find the issue oh well. the building itself is key entry. dumb kids lol

what kind of scrapping you doing Cris?

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

hi mandi! im working on a file folder mini.. its a paper phenomenon project.. theres videos on youtube on how to do it.

im sorry about the stupid kids. hopefully the police will catch them!

what are you up to?

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to nuskrappa

oh yeah thats right I forgot you were working on that duh.

not much going on here i need to cut some tags so i can get some tags done either tonight or during the week not much else really going on here. girls r playing hi ho cherrio right now

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane

Good evening,

Not sure what I did today (lol), it was one of those laid back Saturdays. Bob has a horrible sinus infection so he is snorting and sneezing all over, ugh!!!

Michelle sorry your sick. Get lots of rest. Like I said, around here there is a nasty stomach bug making the rounds making people super sick and it is highly contagious!!!

Mandi that is scary with some kids trying to break in - hope the police can catch them, no doubt they will mess up and be caught before too long.

Cris, have fun working on the album. How is Bill feeling these days?

Edited by ScouterJane on 11-10-12 07:05 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

miniscraper
Idol
miniscraper
In response to OnlyJane

Mandi thats horrible
Michelle,feel better.

Anybody have the fiskars Fuse?? M's had a demo today..me likey.

oh got the farmers market for Dec 1...back to cards.

johnsusan8
Diva
johnsusan8
In response to miniscraper

Wow, Mandi, be extra careful, please!

Michelle, sorry you're feeling bad. You have to rest; you've been doing so much.

Kim. nose to the grindstone, lady.

Yesterday was a lucky day for us. John and his friend did very well hunting. I went to play video poker and won $100. While I was there, they had a drawing and I won $25. That covered my fee for the scrappy class last night. In the mail we got a check for $200 for John's small part of a family land lease. The check engine light on the car went off by itself. Wow, not too many days like that.

We made 2 double page layouts at the class. She gave us a paper pack, embellishments, and 4 extra die cut pages. We used some of the paper, but still had lots of extras. My friend had lots of extras she was selling, too. I got a punch for $5, 10 sheets of pp for $1, and a set of mirrored embellishments for $1. (Still less than my $25 winnings from the drawing.)

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to johnsusan8

wow Tante sounds like a very lucky day for you guys for sure!!!

my monthly friend decided to show its self last night and today not feeling very good i;ve got cleaning to do and such

yesterday was a nice day worked on a regular client of mine and he is in the cooperate world high end boss and they get free turkeys he's giving me the turkey cause its just him and his wife and his brother this yr very nice of him adn then olive garden for dinner they were doing a veterans dinner for free for service members then tonight a burger place is doing free dinner as well so we will go out to eat again tonight. oo and we think we may have found a realitor for next yr when we start looking at houses. small world really.

Tante you made out really well

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

well for the first time since fri eve I am out of bed and dressed .....still not back to normal but better

mandi Im so glad you were able to enjoy some of the vetrans meals ....many places here are doing that as well and I think its wonderful!

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane
In response to melissadam

Hi,

Windy, rain expected anytime now with dropping temps. through out afternoon (63 at moment).

Michelle that bug must have really gotten hold of you. Glad your up and feeling a little better...continue taking it easy.

Mandi how nice that some of the eateries give free meals to veterans, you all certainly deserve it and much more too!

So far today haven't gone anywhere, just not in the mood to get out among everyone shopping, etc. Goodness knows there is plenty of things to do around the house.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics