Username Post: MC group        (Topic#1553455)
Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to CommaHolly

I;m hoping they do that soon with all the clearance scrappy stuff that is in the aisles lol its been marked down like forever. not much but still marked down with a clearance sticker lol

Holly sounds like a beautiful day by you.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Briannasmom

am home alone,,,,,,only me and Bailey

just tried punching a circle with only the corner punch,,,not going so well, although I know it's possible, because I've seen it oh well, practice makes perfect

Think I'll get my vacuuming and dusting done so I can work on this without guilt.

Michelle, hope you feel better by now!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

Holly house work is over rated remember lol

Michelle hope you are feeling better been thinking about you

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

ended up going back to bed ....I do feel better now ....even managed to scrap a bit ....2 pages

mandi we share everything we do with our cricut in the challenge ...I find myself using my cricut a lot more since joining the challenge

we barely got an inch of snow yesterday ....more squalls today but nothing as bad as yesterday ....however adam has a ton of snow on the ground and they are expecting another 5-8 today!

Ive never tried the circle w/the corner punch but Ive seen them do it on HSN .....Id love to figure it out!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to melissadam

it took 3 circles, but I figured it out,,,it's not hard, just takes practice!

miniscraper
Idol
miniscraper

Our Michaels didn't have anything new out down the clearance aisle they had the long cb plates A and C and those tiny ribbon bobbins..

The ribbon was 2 cents!!!!!!!!!

oh and the mail lady was nice today and brought me my Teddy Bears Parade cartiage..

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to miniscraper

ah, you finally got the teddy bears cart, YAY!

Mail lady brought me the stamp DH got for me off EBAY,,,,pretty basket of flowers,,,nice stamp I'm making a card with it now.

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

Hi, ladies! Michelle, hope your headache is better and so glad your sil came through the surgery so well. Crazy on the accidents yesterday, don't hear that often from your neck of the woods.

Holly, you are cleaning fool! Go make some cards. LOL

Mini, nice haul and glad you found Teddy Bear. I still have not seen it around here.

Mandi, the challenges are so much fun. I would love to join some, but not a good time.

Jane, you should join a challenge. They will motivate you and they are a lot of fun and inspirational.

Hi, Cris, how ya doing? Tante... hows the weather in your area?

I haven't made my goal of rewriting 30 pages but I'm halfway there and I still have 3 days left.

I got several rainbows, all my Project Life stuff is either here or on the way, I ordered the Peachy deal 2 days in a row, 4 packs of Basic Gray and 2 stamp sets. But I'm really excited... I used my savings to buy all stampin' up stuff over 250. and because of that I got 5 of their celebration items free, ribbon, buttons, stamp sets and a punch. And I earned hostess points so I got 3 large additional stamps sets and a free pack of silver glimmer paper. I can not wait for that order to get here!!!

I picked out my paint, not happy with the one I picked for the living room but love the rest of the colors. I ordered my stove top today and that will be here in 2 weeks. So much going on right now.

Holly take before and after pictures of your hardwood floor install, can't wait to see it.

Any big plans for the weekend?

miniscraper
Idol
miniscraper
In response to Scrapingbliss

I gave up on WM up here ever getting new carts,so i ordered it through terricrafts,gonna sucks mid Feb as she won't have cricut carts anymore.(UGHHHHHHHH)
I still need to do a SU order...Thanks for the reminder Kim!!!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to miniscraper

Hi Kim! wooo hooo! half way there!

Yep, I stopped and made a card getting too dark to upload, but I'll do that tomorrow.

Used my new punch to make a frame and a circle,,,,,it looks pretty

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

went out for chinese for dinner ....then to see the inlaws new apt

I got a rainbow too ...the same basic grey pp from peachy that kim got

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

lots of rainbows awesome!!!

Kim you can do it half way there is still really good. awesome on the SU order lots of goodies

got a rainbow too today nothing scrappy but my aunt bought me pots and pans like nice pots and pans stainless steel and its like an earthy green non stick coating goes with my kitchen super excited. decided we will put them up in storage and open them when we get our house. and when its time to move from here we will toss out our old mismatched stuff we have now.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

lots of snow this morning ....already over an inch and its still snowing like crazy ....but it is absolutely beautiful! big fluffy flakes! .....however i hear the roads are bad

mil fell this morning ....hurt her hip pretty bad ....but fortunately since they moved yesterday there was someone there to take care of her and get an ambulance right away ....hoping she didnt break her hip because we all know what bad news that is for any older person but for one already fighting cancer a broken hip is really bad news ....please keep her in your thoughts

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane

Good morning,

Snow showers here with a temp. of 28.

Michelle so sorry to hear about mil falling. She will be in my prayers.

Mandi your new pots sound super nice. I would have a hard time not using them right away but that is me

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to OnlyJane

the hip is fractured ....waiting on the ortho to decide whether or not to do surgery

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

Oh geez on the broken hip I am so glad they moved, Mich! Will say a prayer!

Afternoon Not much house work to do today, but I might clean my bathroom,,,,,,,and vacuum my room again used my new punch again last night sitting on my bed,,,,,,,,,all the confetti is all over my floor. Must remember to bring a small trash can in with me

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane

So sorry she fractured her hip. My Mom fell out of her bed at the nursing home and fractured her's and they put screws in it, but she didn't have cancer only dementia and had no idea what was going on.

Did your mil fall in the apartment or in the common area? So sad that happened just when they are moving in.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to OnlyJane

they are going to do surgery ....sounds like it will be a partial replacement ...the ball of her hip is whats fractured so they will replace it ....but her blood count is down so they cant do surgery until they give her blood and get her count up

she fell in their apt ....tripped over fil slippers

it is still snowing here .....over 2 inches on the ground ....but the roads seem to be fine

and there is meningitis at K college (where adam works) ....the first case was in one of the houses he supervises and we found out his vaccination was only good for 5 years and he had it 5.5 years ago ....they are dispensing a pill to everyone who was exposed and adam is trying to find out where he can get a vaccination

I seriously dont know how much more I can take

johnsusan8
Diva
johnsusan8
In response to OnlyJane

Hi! Beautiful weather here. Clear and cool.

Wow, so sorry to hear about that broken hip! My mom broke hers while in her 90's. The dr. who operated on her said it wasn't the broken hip that was the cause of death in elderly patients, it was the fact that the pain caused them not to move around enough and they got pneumonia. Mom went to a rehab hospital for a while and she recovered nicely.

I went to a class yesterday and made four cards and a double page layout.

During the week of my birthday later on this month, I'll be attending a CTMH party, a half-day library crop and 2 full-day library crops. Yes, we now have 3 local libraries with scrapbook programs!

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to johnsusan8

hi girls!

michelle.. so sorry to hear about mils hip. will say a prayer. is your fil able to get along alone while she is in the hospital?

hi jane! i would say that would be the only..and i mean only time that dementia was a good thing. sorry about your mom. hugs. what are you up to today?

hi holly..your punch sounds nice!

hi mandi! how is brooke doing?

hi tante! hi mini! hi kim!

i am still trying to unbury stuff. i cleaned out 2 shelves in my cupboard that has glasses and coffee mugs. there was a whole set of drinking jars that we havent used in years. i found someone to give them to. i had small mugs with chipped rims.. threw those out. made room for a set of coffee mugs that we got at our wedding (13 years ago) and never used. lol anyways.. still lots and lots to go thru. its daunting.

im going to try to scrap today. hope yall have a great saturday!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics