Username Post: MC group        (Topic#1553455)
melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to Scrapingbliss

long long day .....mass was nice and soothing although we both cried through most of it ....on the way to the hosp mel had a major breakdown and couldnt go ....then we got a cal that mil was much worse today and probably wont last the day ....they did a brain scan and discovered the seizures are almost constant and she was in pain so they have transferred her to comfort care and upped her morphine .....it wont be long ....I am praying for God to release her from this world

adam came home when we got the call this afternoon .... they are both struggling with this and I ache to see my babies in so much pain

thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

I'm concerned too I am hoping the visit went well too,,,,,,,Hugs, Michelle!

going to get cool this weekend here, too, Kim. 58 is the high on sunday (of course, Jaime and I are going to Disney ) Oh well,,,,better 58 than 98 any day for Disney!!!!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to CommaHolly

Oh Michelle

I feel so much for your family

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane

Michelle so sorry for what your family has to endure in losing a loved one. Peace be with you and yours.

miniscraper
Idol
miniscraper
In response to OnlyJane

Michelle,can't imagine how hard this is for the family....

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to miniscraper

Michelle I;m so sorry you and the family are going thru this. I hope she passes peaceful. I;m sure its very hard to see a loved one in so much pain.

I was thinking of you all day yesterday. I will continue to pray and keep you in my thoughts.

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane
In response to Briannasmom

Hi Mandi, what are you doing today? Did a few errands, stopped at the grocery store and had to chuckle at all the guys who were running like crazy to the registers with flowers and cards!

Today is sunny but they say snow showers tomorrow afternoon with temps. not getting out of the 30's.

I really need to get organized around here, perhaps the best way would be take one room at a time....

Michelle thinking of you and your family still today.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to OnlyJane

lol Jane on all the guys at the store. I told mine happy valentines day and he came back with happy hallmark day

i already baked some chocolate chip cookies dyed reddish will bring a few to work for the girls there and my bosses. the rest for the family.
i gotta clean up this mess mil comes tomorrow to get the girls

one room at a time is a good idea.
what are your plans?

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane

Happy Hallmark day, that is funny Mandi! Bob comes home today and last night on the phone he said, "oh tomorrow is Valentine's Day I guess", wow that took a lot of thinking

I need to throw things away from each room, lots of clutter through the years...but it is much easier when Bob's gone as someone tends to take things out of the garbage and bring them back.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to OnlyJane

hes a real nut thats for sure. lol on Bobs response to v-day.

sounds like a job to be done when hes gone and trash day coming up.

energy running on empty gonna see if i can get Brooke to take a nap with me before starting dinner and work tonight

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

Afternoon,,,,,,,,

Nothing from Michelle yet today?

sigh, I hope they're ok.

Got the ribbon I ordered in the mail today,,,,,as if I don't have enough ribbon

I did need pink and brown though.

it's raining here,,,,,,and not only is it raining, it's a COLD rain. I can tell the day with the dogs is going to be miserable. sigh. BOTH are princess paws.

miniscraper
Idol
miniscraper

Michelle been on??

Happy I love being single day one more day to the third best day behind Christmas and my Birthday..half price Chocolate day!!!!!!!!!!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

sigh,,,,,,no Michelle yet,,,,I've been hanging close waiting,,,,,,

I'm sure she's really busy.

LOL on half price chocolate day!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

checking in .....another long day ....had to buy a double bed for adams room so my parents can stay here ......then had to buy bedding .....then went to airport to pick up bobs aunt (mil only sis) .....took her to hosp .......havent slept in 3 nights so Im exhausted but wont take a nap because Im sure the phone will ring any minute .....her temp, blood pressure & breathing are dropping and it should be any time now .....this is so horribly difficult for everyone

miniscraper
Idol
miniscraper
In response to melissadam

Michelle,I can't figure out the words to say other than how sad for the family..

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

At this point I pray her end comes soon and peacefully.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

I hope she doesn't suffer much longer,,,,,,,how utterly tragic.

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane
In response to melissadam

Michelle so sorry, this is so hard and sad for the whole family. to all of you!

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to OnlyJane

im so sorry michelle. hugs and prayers for your family.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to nuskrappa

thanks everyone .....Im just so very tired .... and bob is so sweet .....with all hes going through he still remembered to brig me roses for valentines day

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics