Username Post: found an lss close!!! ~happy dance~        (Topic#1553507)
Mrs. DKK
Pro
Mrs. DKK

so i found an lss close to me today!! the only one close that isnt two or three hours away! its still a thirty minute drive...but all the same. and it just so happened they were having a cha party!! we played around with the irock, ephiphany shape punches and epoxy, imaginesce roly poly flowers, and a stamp making machine by theresa collins. i also bought my first smooch spritz in log cabin and limolicious and my first BO bunny!! so i am really doing the happy dance!!!

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to Mrs. DKK

Yay! That's cool!!!

The LSS near me has a great selection and super friendly staff, but her prices have skyrocketed. She said that it's due to shoplifting. The owner told me that at one point, she thought she'd have to close down because of it. I'd rather see a security camera in there than the elevated prices, but it's not my call! I am lucky to have many big box stores near me, as well as the LSS mentioned above if I want something I can't find at places like M's, HL, J's or ACM.

Anyway, congrats on finding a LSS closer to you! I am sure you were super excited and it sounds like you had a fun day.

PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam
In response to siameseplease

That is so nice for you. I love our local store that is 40 minutes away. It beats Michaels hands down for new and innovative products....

I know you are going to have a lot of fun with your new goodies.

Mrs. DKK
Pro
Mrs. DKK
In response to PhotobearSam

i love it, because even though there is an m's right next to my house..they carry brands that i can't get at my m's all the time. for a while its been get it on sb.com or wait until m's MIGHT get it. and im not that patient..lol. this definitely gives me another option!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics