Username Post: STICKLES!!!!!        (Topic#1554403)
tjdowning
Tenant
tjdowning

Just got my first 6 stickles today and used on one page and I am already addicted! Thanks to all of you out there who suggested these and now I see I am going to have to control myself from overusing them. Now am going to place an order for more colors!
Products Referenced in This Post:

ebony_val24
Tenant
ebony_val24
In response to tjdowning

I have a dumb question.... but what do stickles do??? it looks like the glitter glue.. I am CLUELESS!!!

InspiredBayouDesigns
Resident
InspiredBayouDesigns
In response to ebony_val24

Stickles is like liquid bling!!! It doesn't flake off or glob together. The applicator flows nicely so you get even coverage. To see it on a project, check out my gallery and look at the edges of the flowers on my "relax" lo. (I just started adding things to my gallery last week - otherwise I would have plenty of other examples. LOL) LOvE stickles!!!

Edited by InspiredBayouDesigns on 03-04-11 07:30 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

ebony_val24
Tenant
ebony_val24
In response to InspiredBayouDesigns

Oh I see!!! Very very nice... thank you .. ha.. i will have to check them out at Michaels ...

Resident

I found them online tonight.....$5.95 for 8 bottles!

Edited by Lauralny on 03-06-11 06:44 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

SusieQu
Resident
SusieQu
In response to Lauralny

I love stickles!!!!

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G

• ebony_val24 Said:
Oh I see!!! Very very nice... thank you .. ha.. i will have to check them out at Michaels ...

once you start you can't stop. You can use them to trace lines, doodle, outline letters or photos, enhance embellis, or color in a whole shape.

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to Just G

They are a bit addicting.....

(These are the mostly used colors.)
Moon's Stickles

This link is for how I store them.... upside down.

Edited by moonpuff on 03-12-11 11:55 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to moonpuff

I too got my first stickle yesterday. I am so excited to use them!!! Maybe later this afternoon!

nnylyssim
Tenant
nnylyssim
In response to newtoscrapping2011

I didn't even know stickles existed! Lol now I am most likely getting them now. You have caused me to unlock my wallet. Shame on you

ars.scrap
Expert
ars.scrap
In response to tjdowning

I absolutely love Stickles... You can view a lot of examples of where I have used Stickles in my gallery HERE

Here is one of my favorite layouts using Stickles...

Also, Ranger Ink has a great bunch of sheets that you can use to catalog what Stickles you have on stock. Check out their site HERE

kajunkat
Idol
kajunkat
In response to ars.scrap

I love my Stickles toooooo. I got mine from ABC and then they went on sale so I order them 3 more times. LOL.... They were 8 for 7.95 and now 8 for 5.95 how could I resist. And they had 2 colors sets got em both. So now lets see I have 64 bottles LOL.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics