Username Post: how to decorate scrapbook page borders        (Topic#1554451)
Tenant

i am having problems finding something to decorate my scrap book page borders i cant seem to find this one product that came in stripes of paper what do you guys use im thinking of using ribbon i am also having problems finding post bound page protecters for 12 x 12 albums lately they are to big for the album even though say 12 x12 i was wondering if any had this problem

jessicaw81
New Kid On the Block
jessicaw81
In response to edithseelhoff

I would take a regualr 12x12 and cut strips..deco with ribbon, flowers, sticker, punches...ect...I also might cut that strip in waves..or swells...maybe do some tearing for the torn effect....distress it...stamp it.. what ever you like. :-) ~Jess

Edited by jessicaw81 on 03-03-11 12:47 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Smashley
Idol
Smashley
In response to jessicaw81

There are tons of really pretty border punches out there (and for sale in the Superstore here) that will help you quickly decorate an edge. Bazzill also makes "Just the Edge" border strips that you can also purchase in the Superstore or craft store. I really like inking my edges, but I'm also into the "distressed" look.

Edited by Smashley on 03-03-11 02:10 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Obi
Obi 
Mayor
Obi
  • Obi on 03-03-11 02:58 PM
In response to edithseelhoff

I found a nice pre cut pack of boarder paper. But it was the only time I had ever seen it otherwise I cut my boarders to -fit the theme of the page.

I bought a big pile of die cuts never used them.

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to Obi

I'm not sure I understand the question about the page borders. It looks like Ashley gave some good examples.

As far as page protectors, I think if you stick with the same brand protectors as the album, they should fit nicely. I don't use post bound albums.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics