Username Post: martha staurt puncher        (Topic#1554485)
Tenant

how easy is to use the martha sturt boder punches i cant take to much presher on my hands since i have coordination problems

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS
In response to edithseelhoff

Some of them are very easy to use imo, but there are some that take a lot of force to use-I've found that the boarder punches are a bit harder than the single punches, like the butterfly

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to MrsAnnieS

they work very well. easier than fiskars for sure.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to ncyankee

Ok I was just thinking the other day as I was using my border and butterfly punch from Martha I would hate to lose strength in my hands and worry about when my arthritis gets a little worse will i be able to use them. personal the ek punches are super easy

CorrieW
Guru
CorrieW
In response to Ms.Schwiet

My DD has been using them with ease since she was 3, they were they only ones she could use. I would stick with the regular punchs and regular border punches, don't get the double punchs (emboss, stamp, etc) or the deep edge border punches. They are harder to use but the regular ones are super easy. They are made by EK sucess which is probably why they are so good.

easy punches

Edited by CorrieW on 03-03-11 06:04 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to CorrieW

the embossing or deep edge punches take a certain amount of strength, but the regular border punches are super easy imo ... I love them all

CorrieW
Guru
CorrieW
In response to CorrieW

here are some that are harder to use

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics