Username Post: Columbus, Ohio Expo        (Topic#1554567)
wilbur
wilbur 
Expert
wilbur

I heard there is a scrapbooking Expo in Columbus the end of March. I think it's put on by Memories. Anyone know the dates? Anyone going?

wilbur
wilbur 
Expert
wilbur
In response to wilbur

NO ONE???

TammyH*
Tenant
TammyH*
In response to wilbur

It is March 25&26. I'm hoping to go but....

wilbur
wilbur 
Expert
wilbur
In response to TammyH*

Hi TammyH! Thanks for the info. I read about the expo/classes and all on the website memoriesscrapbookingexpo. It would be a couple of hours for me but the expo sounds like it would be worth it.

wilbur
wilbur 
Expert
wilbur
In response to wilbur

I went and had a great time. I thought it was better than last year, more make-it-take-its and it seemed bigger with more vendors.

Anyone else go????

Tenant
In response to wilbur

I didn't make it this year. I was going to go but decided not to at the last minute. I've gone the past 2-3 years and wasn't sure it was worth it to go again. I have so much stuff already which doesn't help. But, I also love looking at and buying the new stuff. I've got to get my stuff better organized.

lojay7
lojay7 
Veteran
lojay7
In response to ChelleM

They Have a website you can visit that tells the dates and all the classes they will be having. I haven't been to the Expo in a few years, but I am hoping to go this year.

Braydenscrapinmomma
New Kid On the Block
Braydenscrapinmomma
In response to lojay7

Im making my first trip from WV to the Memories Expo this year!! They have a website with all the details and a facebook!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics