Page 359 of 359 
Username Post: ***The Sassy Blinging Babes***        (Topic#1554575)
NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to DaniKat

• DaniKat Said:
Thanks Shirley! We had a fun time with Annalise's party.

I'm so excited because I just learned how to capture a still from a video. More scrapbooking opportunities! Maybe I'm behind the curve on this, but I'm happy I finally know how.

Can you give an explanation of how to do this? I haven't been able to figure out how to do it.

nrthwdscrapper
Mayor
nrthwdscrapper
In response to NMlady

Well....look at that ....another month slipped by without me even noticing!!

Happy Birthday to all the Scrappy Babies....even if they aren't babies any longer. Where does the time go? Shannon, I don't think I am friends with you on FB....I would love to see the cake.

I think facebook is one of the reasons I forget to stop in here....I see whats happening in your lives there and forget to stop by here.

I have been busy quilting and reading in January. My scrappy room is so neglected and looks like a dumping ground right now.

I'll try to stop in again tomorrow!! Have a great day ladies!!

DaniKat
Diva
DaniKat
In response to nrthwdscrapper

Hi Lisa! FB does make it easy to forget to check in here. What kind of quilting projects are you working on right now?

DaniKat
Diva
DaniKat
In response to NMlady

• NMlady Said:
  • DaniKat Said:
Thanks Shirley! We had a fun time with Annalise's party.

I'm so excited because I just learned how to capture a still from a video. More scrapbooking opportunities! Maybe I'm behind the curve on this, but I'm happy I finally know how.

Can you give an explanation of how to do this? I haven't been able to figure out how to do it.

Joy, do you have Windows Live Movie Maker? Here are the directions for that:

-Open Windows Live Movie Maker
-Click on the large box that says "click here to browse for videos". Find and select a video from your pictures library
-There will be a black line at the start of your video. Drag that black line with your cursor until you find a frame you want to use as a photo.
-Along the top of the window, there are different options. Select Snapshot.
-The save box will pop up asking you to name the file.

Your picture is now saved!

It is saved as a png file. To convert it to a jpg file, go to Paint, open the file, then save as a jpg.

Hope this works for you!

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to DaniKat

Just wanna say hello!

I had a great time in Seattle last week watching DD compete.. I also got to meet one of my friends from here:) It was wonderful... One of my BFF drove 2.5 hrs to see us.. it was just a great weekend!

Hope you ladies have a wonderful weekend! DH and I are taking Monday off to take the kids to the Renaissance festival....

DaniKat
Diva
DaniKat
In response to jellyziva

Glad you had a good time in Seattle, Shirley! The Ren Faire sounds like fun. I'd love to be doing something outdoors with the boys today but the ground is still wet from the snow/rain we had on Saturday, plus it's pretty chilly.

Just popping in to say hello, too! I've slipped a teeny bit with wanting to do something crafty every night to keep my sanity, but I've still finished 4 pages plus a Valentine's Day card for my DH so far this month, so I'm pretty pleased.

It's not in the budget right now to join a health club and it's still too dark to be safe for me to go walking early in the morning (the only time I have to work out). So I was on youtube and discovered there are zumba instructors who have posted their routines on there. Not a whole class, but individual songs. So I've created 3 playlists that I can do early in the morning to work out. I'm trying not to overdo it because I still need to build up my heart's endurance.

Happy President's Day!

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to DaniKat

Hi, ladies... in case you're still reading this thread, just hope you all had a wonderful Easter!

I have been using the Smash book (thanks to Sarah's inspiration) for my project 52.. so I've been making 1 mini LO a week... not too bad...

Other than that.. DD's meets are over (so thankful!) and I'm trying to get back into running again.. we'll see how it goes..

Hope all is well with you!

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to jellyziva

The CK convention is here next week... hopefully I'll get to meet with Rhonda... she's been sick and she's hurt her back earlier this year and is now recovering... just wanna say hello to everybody for her..

DaniKat
Diva
DaniKat
In response to jellyziva

Hi Shirley! I think of Rhonda often, and I hope things are turning around for her. Have fun at the convention!

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to DaniKat

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. Mostly keeping up with you all through facebook and your galleries. If you aren't already my facebook friend you can find me at Joy Cook Campbell

Page 359 of 359 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics