Username Post: ***The Sassy Blinging Babes***        (Topic#1554575)
CraftyCandace
Diva
CraftyCandace
In response to rtay

Rhonda - Hugs for you! Thinking of you!!

ScrappyPrincess
Idol
ScrappyPrincess
In response to CraftyCandace

• CraftyCandace Said:
Shannon, when is the last day to donate?

I'm pretty sure you can donate up until the day before, which is June 22nd.

purpledurple
Idol
purpledurple
In response to ScrappyPrincess

Sounds like everyone has so much going on!

Rhonda - don't worry about getting my dress form done. Just whenever you feel up to it is totally fine with me. I just wish you were feeling better.

Shannon - my prayers are for your family. Don't know if I mentioned it but my grandma had surgery a few weeks ago also. She had to have a heart valve replaced and she is also now in a rehab/nursing home. They are trying to get her strength up enough so that she can go home. I have a feeling it's going to be a long road. Just know I totally get what you and your family are going through. Hoping things get better for all of us!

TJ - congrats on your son's engagement. What a wonderful and memorable experience!

Joy - hoping and praying that things get better for Abby and Jolene.

ScrappyPrincess
Idol
ScrappyPrincess
In response to purpledurple

Dana~ I will be keeping your grandma in my prayers. Keep encouraging her to do what the Drs and Nurses tell her to do so she can go home quickly.
My Grandpa went to the Nursing Home yesterday. He was up walking a little bit for the Physical Therapist today. They made him do laps of the Rehab Gym with a walker, then with a cane, and then a lap with the nurse walking beside him just in case ha needed help. I'm glad they are getting him up and making him do Physical Therapy. Mom thinks he'll only be in there a few weeks if he does what they tell him he needs to do. But we'll see.

ScrappyPrincess
Idol
ScrappyPrincess

I got to scrap yesterday, and I finished a baby album I was making for my cousin. I really LOVE some of the pages too! I'll have to take pics of them and post them to my gallery.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath
In response to momany

• momany Said:
So my son proposed to his girl Saturday on the Great Wall in China. She said yes! The wedding will be here late summer. It will be a busy, happy summer!

How romantic and memorable!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

• ScrappyPrincess Said:
Oh, Joy! Sounds like this whole thing with Abby has been twisted and exaggerated from one thing into another and it just keeps growing. I'm sorry that you all are going through all this, and I'm sorry that poor Jolene is caught in the middle.

Shannon said it perfectly and I so agree. I feel bad for Abby and for you Joy. But poor Jolene! She's the real victim in all of this. If only the people that have her in their control could understand what they are doing to that poor baby!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath
In response to scrappycath

Shannon - continued prayers for you and your family!

Dana - prayers go out to you and your grandma too!

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 04-27-12 06:45 AM
In response to scrappycath

• scrappycath Said:
  • momany Said:
So my son proposed to his girl Saturday on the Great Wall in China. She said yes! The wedding will be here late summer. It will be a busy, happy summer!

How romantic and memorable!

WOW!!! This is so awesome, and no matter what "how do you top that?"

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 04-27-12 06:51 AM
In response to rtay

I saw the allergist yesterday for a consult....I see him again on June 12th, possibly for injections. He was very cool, and I liked him. Hopefully , he will be able to help me, the biggest concern is the reaction of allery meds with my ep meds....there may be no answer for me..but at least we could narrow it down to exactly what I'm allergic to.
Anyhow, it was a really long day....I stopped and visited Janice of a little while, she is doing really well right now.

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 04-27-12 06:54 AM
In response to purpledurple

• purpledurple Said:
Sounds like everyone has so much going on!

Rhonda - don't worry about getting my dress form done. Just whenever you feel up to it is totally fine with me. I just wish you were feeling better.

Shannon - my prayers are for your family. Don't know if I mentioned it but my grandma had surgery a few weeks ago also. She had to have a heart valve replaced and she is also now in a rehab/nursing home. They are trying to get her strength up enough so that she can go home. I have a feeling it's going to be a long road. Just know I totally get what you and your family are going through. Hoping things get better for all of us!

TJ - congrats on your son's engagement. What a wonderful and memorable experience!

Joy - hoping and praying that things get better for Abby and Jolene.

Thank you so much for your patience...I've been so haunted by it.

CraftyCandace
Diva
CraftyCandace
In response to rtay

It's been so quiet around here lately! Hugs for everyone!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

Hi Babes!

No time, no talk...But just a couple of things...

1. My new niece baby girl Faith was born yesterday. My SIL was induced & it was completely crazy. The delivery took almost an entire day. The baby was in distress. The cord was wrapped around her neck. The monitor showed she wasn't breathing. My sister-in-law wasn't breathing. Either before or after, there was a whole team of doctors working on them. But from what my mom told me, the nurse was the one that actually ended up delivering her. Anyways, for 4 hours, I had to sit here & die in wait.

Thankfully, all is well & momma & baby girl are well! XO

2. Karen, please forgive me. I have a reply to your message. I'm just busy today/tonight.

3. Karen, Candace, Rhonda...I'll be sure to post your delivery confirmation/tracking numbers for you, for some recent goodies I just sent out this Friday!

4. I still need to work on the front page calendar. Mainly, transfering current holiday dates.

5. All of the completed & mailed dress form projects should be on the front page. I know a couple of you ladies mentioned the topic, however, honestly I wasn't sure who exactly was actually in the swap. Karen, I know you sent to Cyndi...But please remind me, if you can (or whoever can)...who did Cyndi send to & if so, can that babe please post a pic of it! Thanks!

6. What else? Well, today marks 50 more days/7 weeks left! We pack out around the 15th of May & should be home just in time for Father's Day!

7. Who's ready for National Scrapbook Day? Anybody else planning to scrap that day besides me! (Scrapbooking while packing = Scrappin' in spite of the chaos!

Karen3066
Idol
Karen3066
In response to KellyCali

• KellyCali Said:
Hi Babes!

No time, no talk...But just a couple of things...

1. My new niece baby girl Faith was born yesterday. My SIL was induced & it was completely crazy. The delivery took almost an entire day. The baby was in distress. The cord was wrapped around her neck. The monitor showed she wasn't breathing. My sister-in-law wasn't breathing. Either before or after, there was a whole team of doctors working on them. But from what my mom told me, the nurse was the one that actually ended up delivering her. Anyways, for 4 hours, I had to sit here & die in wait.

Thankfully, all is well & momma & baby girl are well! XO

2. Karen, please forgive me. I have a reply to your message. I'm just busy today/tonight.

3. Karen, Candace, Rhonda...I'll be sure to post your delivery confirmation/tracking numbers for you, for some recent goodies I just sent out this Friday!

4. I still need to work on the front page calendar. Mainly, transfering current holiday dates.

5. All of the completed & mailed dress form projects should be on the front page. I know a couple of you ladies mentioned the topic, however, honestly I wasn't sure who exactly was actually in the swap. Karen, I know you sent to Cyndi...But please remind me, if you can (or whoever can)...who did Cyndi send to & if so, can that babe please post a pic of it! Thanks!

6. What else? Well, today marks 50 more days/7 weeks left! We pack out around the 15th of May & should be home just in time for Father's Day!

7. Who's ready for National Scrapbook Day? Anybody else planning to scrap that day besides me! (Scrapbooking while packing = Scrappin' in spite of the chaos!

Hey, Ms. Kelly : ) Thanks, I really look forward to your response & really appreciate the advice because I know you are super busy right now

Congrats on the newest niece!! I am glad to hear everything turned out okay!

I have no idea who Cyndi sent to. I remember her saying that she did, I just can't remember who. Colleen sends to Cathy & Dana sends to me.

Edited by Karen3066 on 04-29-12 01:45 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

ScrappyPrincess
Idol
ScrappyPrincess
In response to KellyCali

Kelly~ Cyndi was to send to me, but she left the group before the swap was set to end. She did tell me she was still sending it, but I have not yet received it. I wasn't really concerned, since I knew what a slacker I was getting Shirley's shipped out. By the way, Shirley's was mailed last Tuesday... She should be getting it any day if she didn't get it Saturday!

CraftyCandace
Diva
CraftyCandace

Hi Kelly! I love your big "breaking the silence" graphic! Praise God that your niece is okay...how scary!!

ScrappyPrincess
Idol
ScrappyPrincess

Kelly~ So glad both your niece and your Sister in law are both doing well. sounds like quite a scary time!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali

Thank You Ladies for the kind thoughts & baby congrats!

I soo can't wait to get my hands on those 2 little girls! (Allison (8 mos.) & now Faith)!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

Also, Thank You Karen & Shannon for the dress form updates!

I've since updated the front page section!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics