Username Post: ***The Sassy Blinging Babes***        (Topic#1554575)
KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

So, I only have 3 weeks left to teach for the Military Warrior Wives Study & we just started a new 6-week study for my other class. Luckily, it's super simple & basically, it's reflecting & journaling. It's called, The Virtuous Woman: Shattering the Superwoman Myth by Countney, Vicki (Author) (LifeWay)

The Virtuous Woman explores Proverbs 31, revealing the heart and character of a godly woman and showing how to become a woman of worth, wisdom, and purpose.

Basically, today is the first time in a long while, in which I feel like I can stop, slow down & catch my breath!

Today, I'm going to try & do a little housework. For the most part, all the rugs have been pulled up & cleaned. I want to tackle the kitchen cabinets & counters. Thankfully, having a Thrift Store on base makes downsizing & donating an easier step!

I have soo much to do, it's not even funny! Hopefully, I can stay focused & on track today! The weather has been so pretty out that all I want to do is go out & play outside!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath
In response to KellyCali

Kelly - so glad to hear about the baby!! And congrats!!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath
In response to scrappycath

I'm scheduled for surgery next week. I posted in on FB, you may have already seen that.

I'm gonna be busy this week getting my calendar for the next month cleared. I won't be able to get around (no weight bearing for 4 weeks) and no driving for 6 weeks.

So I may not be back in here to check in for quite some time. But I do get to email and FB through my phone.

Love you gals!!

CraftyCandace
Diva
CraftyCandace

• scrappycath Said:
I'm scheduled for surgery next week. I posted in on FB, you may have already seen that.

I'm gonna be busy this week getting my calendar for the next month cleared. I won't be able to get around (no weight bearing for 4 weeks) and no driving for 6 weeks.

So I may not be back in here to check in for quite some time. But I do get to email and FB through my phone.

Love you gals!!

Praying this surgery provides you with much-needed relief and also praying for a quick recovery! Hugs!!

CraftyCandace
Diva
CraftyCandace
In response to CraftyCandace

I have a confession. This may be way too much information - I'm sorry! I feel like I have to tell SOMEBODY (besides Andrew)! I have baby fever. Bad. I don't really know when it happened. I've been perfectly content with it being just me and Andrew and then all of a sudden it hit me one day recently that I want to have a baby! We're ready and excited about this decision! So yup...now all the time I think about baby stuff! Andrew says that I am crazy because I'm not even pregnant, and I'm already planning things. I guess maybe that is crazy, but I don't care!

Shhhh!!!

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to purpledurple

Dana.. prayers for your grandma too!

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to rtay

• rtay Said:
I saw the allergist yesterday for a consult....I see him again on June 12th, possibly for injections. He was very cool, and I liked him. Hopefully , he will be able to help me, the biggest concern is the reaction of allery meds with my ep meds....there may be no answer for me..but at least we could narrow it down to exactly what I'm allergic to.
Anyhow, it was a really long day....I stopped and visited Janice of a little while, she is doing really well right now.

Rhonda.. I hope you are feeling better! I hope the doctor can help you out! If you're in the valley, I have a friend who's a really good allergist and he's in one of the valley top 100 doc list if you believe in that sort of thing.... I hope your insurance will allow you to see him if it's needed.....

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva

• scrappycath Said:

Love you gals!!

I'm very glad to hear that you have surgery scheduled! I hope this will take care of the problem once and for all and you'll be pain free afterwards ... (probably some PT appts after the surgery)... will definitely keep it in my prayers!

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to KellyCali

Wow.. Kelly.. that's really scary about your SIL and the new baby.. I'm so glad God has protected them!

I'm sure you'll be really really busy before the move. Can't wait till you're back. I have to google to see how far away you'll be from us, and perhaps one day we can meet 'in the middle'

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to ScrappyPrincess

• ScrappyPrincess Said:
Shirley~ I sent your dress forms out today... but I forgot to take pictures of them before I shipped them Could you please take a few pics when you get them please?? You should expect them by Friday (according to the USPS)

Shannon.. I got your mail today! Thanks so much!! The dress forms are really pretty, I especially love the blue....

Unfortunately, the poor box took a beating... not sure if it's our post office or yours ....but the magnets were slightly bent (will be fixed after spending a night under DD's math book) and the blue dress form was partially detached from the bottom part but no worries, it should be an easy fix. I just have to find some glue and it should be all good. The dress itself was not damaged at all. I'll glue it back and take a good picture of them.

Karen3066
Idol
Karen3066

• CraftyCandace Said:
I have a confession. This may be way too much information - I'm sorry! I feel like I have to tell SOMEBODY (besides Andrew)! I have baby fever. Bad. I don't really know when it happened. I've been perfectly content with it being just me and Andrew and then all of a sudden it hit me one day recently that I want to have a baby! We're ready and excited about this decision! So yup...now all the time I think about baby stuff! Andrew says that I am crazy because I'm not even pregnant, and I'm already planning things. I guess maybe that is crazy, but I don't care!

Shhhh!!!

I completely understand... it's a main running thought for me all of the time. I saw your Pinterest board about baby stuff & thought maybe that was what was going on!! I hope you it happens for you quickly

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to Karen3066

Dear Karen and Candace...

Let me send some baby wishes for you two!!!!!

Hope it happens for you both soon!

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to jellyziva

I forgot to mention I actually got to scrap a little despite being sick...

I'm not completely over this crazy cold/flu thing yet, but I'm definitely more human-sounding...

Anyway, yesterday afternoon, I decided to break the scrapping dry spell and did a LO - the first one in 7 months!

Hope this does it for me, and I'll be able to scrap from now on.....

ScrappyPrincess
Idol
ScrappyPrincess
In response to jellyziva

Shirley~ I'm so sorry your dress form didn't arrive in the condition it left my hands.. Not sure if the bubble wrap I put in the box even helped, since it sounds like the box was beaten so much. (I wouldn't be surprised if it was MY post office) Glad it's an easy fix though and that the dress form its self wasn't hurt.

Karen & Candace~ Nothing wrong with baby fever... I've got it too, but right now I'm living vicariously through my cousin who is due to have her first in September. I've been googling baby stuff and watching videos on making diaper cakes. Oh yeah, and spending too much money on baby stuff! Karter is still my baby, but he is becoming very independent. He even put his own shoes and socks on yesterday They grow too fast! I'll say a prayer for you girls that it happens quickly!

CraftyCandace
Diva
CraftyCandace
In response to ScrappyPrincess

Rhonda - I really hope the allergist can help you! I'm so aggravated with mine. I'm not sure if I even want to go back. They gave me medicine with the wrong name on it! Luckily the nurse realized it before giving me the shot. That was about the third time they messed something up for me.

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali

Swap from Shirley...

SBB Dress Form Swap 2012 By KellyCali

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

{SBB Valentine's Swap 2012} By KellyCali

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

{Pin Cushion Frames} By KellyCali

{Pin Cushion Frame} By KellyCali

{Mother's Day Pin Cushions} By KellyCali

{Pin cushion Frame} By KellyCali

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

Thank You again Rhonda for sharing these papers from your Immortal Love Stack! They worked perfectly for this particular project! The extra large rose reminds me/makes me think of you!

{The Phantom of the Opera} By KellyCali

CraftyCandace
Diva
CraftyCandace
In response to KellyCali

Kelly, those frames are awesome!!! Love it! I may have to steal that idea for my grandmother for Mother's Day. Her birthday is the same day. I never know what to get her, and she always appreciates something handmade. Of course, she has pin cushions, but that would be really unique for her sewing room.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics