Username Post: Love my slice        (Topic#1554591)
pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale

I really like my Slice. It is the original one. I have had it over a year and am still on the blade it came loaded with. It's lightweight and fun. I did buy the hands free large mat and frame and am so glad I did. It's so small and compact that it makes it quick to bring out and put away when making only one card. I have 5 carts. which do everything I want but would always love to have another.... just has to be at a marked down price. I see many negative comments but mine has worked perfectly from the day I got it.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to pinkpaperairedale

I just got my Slice a Month ago and I love mine too!!!! I have the Expression, but wanted something smaller to take places. I'm so glad I got my slice! I got 6 cards with it and since then got 3 more!!! I have the hands free kit too and love it! Besides the cards shown, I also have Basic shapes 1, FaLaLa, and ABC Fonts.

Edited by debby_westbrook on 03-05-11 02:58 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to debby_westbrook

I'm really excited I just purchased Paws and claws, Dance and Music and Playground Fonts. I am done now for a very long time.

Edited by debby_westbrook on 03-06-11 07:46 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

idlewoman
Veteran
idlewoman
In response to debby_westbrook

I have had mine for about 2 years and I love it, too. I have had a little trouble with a couple of cartridges but when I contacted the company they have taken care of the problem quickly and with no hassle. The customer service alone makes it great.

I got the hands free mat for Christmas and THAT has been fantastic!

I also got a baby cricut for Christmas. The only difference I see is that it can do multiple letters at one time without having to reenter anything.

ljmorganx2
Expert
ljmorganx2
In response to idlewoman

I have had the Slice Elite since Christmas and love it. At first I used the glue that came with it and I hated it. I then tried the spray adhesive and I have never had a problem since.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics