Page 3 of 958 
Username Post: VENT THREAD VII EVERYONE WELCOMED !!!!!!        (Topic#1554707)
Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore
In response to 950nancy

• 950nancy Said:
  • JustLori Said:
Well, I'm not cool, and I'm CERTAINLY not a KID...but can I play??? LOL!

Of course! I have a poster in my classroom that says "Embrace your inner dork." I love it and the kids certainly do embrace it by the end of the year.

you said "dork" (running off snickering like a jr. high student)

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to pugs223

• pugs223 Said:
Glenda - good gloat, I hope everything works out for you

Check back around May 12th. He's also lost visitation for now...good luck on that one.

YesterdaysEcho
Idol
YesterdaysEcho
In response to Just G

Lol Tiff!

Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore
In response to scraprabbit

• scraprabbit Said:
  • seaexplore Said:
Sarah- what was the Yoga you watched on netflix?

Hi all- I found y'all! Thought you'd give me the slippery slip did ya. I'm WAY too smart for that one!

Ah, crud. I posted it, but it must be lost in the locked thread. Let's see....here it is!

http://www.amazon.com/Crunch-Yoga-Mama-Pren atal-VHS/dp/...

If you've done yoga before, this will probably be too easy for you. I haven't worked out regularly in probably a year, so it was a great place for me to start. Basic positions and easy to follow.

Um, I haven't EVER worked out. I got the Shiva Rea DVD and DH put it in today to make sure the DVD player was hooked up in the bedroom correctly. Apparently he lasted about 15 seconds and said it was WAY too hippie for him. I may be skipping over the beginning. I have heard good things about the crunch mama DVD's tho.

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to Seaexplore

i have a few yoga videos. One had me so relaxed i dozed at the end during childs pose. LOL

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit

• seaexplore Said:
  • scraprabbit Said:
  • seaexplore Said:

Hi all- I found y'all! Thought you'd give me the slippery slip did ya. I'm WAY too smart for that one!

Ah, crud. I posted it, but it must be lost in the locked thread. Let's see....here it is!

If you've done yoga before, this will probably be too easy for you. I haven't worked out regularly in probably a year, so it was a great place for me to start. Basic positions and easy to follow.

Um, I haven't EVER worked out. I got the Shiva Rea DVD and DH put it in today to make sure the DVD player was hooked up in the bedroom correctly. Apparently he lasted about 15 seconds and said it was WAY too hippie for him. I may be skipping over the beginning. I have heard good things about the crunch mama DVD's tho.

Let me know how you like that one. Looking at the bad reviews online about the Crunch one, a few people said they liked the Shiva Rea one better.

Yeah, this one is pretty hippie too. "Now look at your belly and say hi to your baby."
She also has you do kegels.

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy

There's nothing wrong with saying hi to the baby or talking to the baby. I use to read to Micayla (Aesop's fables) and Geoffrey and have conversations with them. They kicked a lot.

Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore

• scraprabbit Said:
  • seaexplore Said:
  • scraprabbit Said:
  • seaexplore Said:

Let me know how you like that one. Looking at the bad reviews online about the Crunch one, a few people said they liked the Shiva Rea one better.

Yeah, this one is pretty hippie too. "Now look at your belly and say hi to your baby."
She also has you do kegels.

OMG! How do you not laugh at the "look at your belly and say hi to your baby"

I think the Shiva Rea one has a kegels segment too. WHICH is good since I NEVER remember to do them until I cougizz or snizz.

YesterdaysEcho
Idol
YesterdaysEcho

Must.do.kegels.
Lol, I think I'd laugh at the video too. While I love yoga, some of the videos are just toooo much.

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to foltzy

• foltzy Said:
There's nothing wrong with saying hi to the baby or talking to the baby. I use to read to Micayla (Aesop's fables) and Geoffrey and have conversations with them. They kicked a lot.

Oh, I talk to baby all the time. I just got a kick out of someone telling me to do it.

950nancy
Diva
950nancy

• seaexplore Said:
  • 950nancy Said:
  • JustLori Said:

Of course! I have a poster in my classroom that says "Embrace your inner dork." I love it and the kids certainly do embrace it by the end of the year.

I can tell you teach. Most teachers know that dork has many meanings. One is a whale "appendage" for those of you that were unsure. Also, your wenus is your elbow skin. Life is good in K-8.

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy
In response to 950nancy

I'm staying in preschool. Most things go over the kid's heads and they still think that my jokes are funny.

Their favorite is why did the farmer shake his cow?
So he could have a milkshake.

Bad, bad, bad but they loved it.

950nancy
Diva
950nancy

• scraprabbit Said:
  • foltzy Said:

Oh, I talk to baby all the time. I just got a kick out of someone telling me to do it.

I read mine the Illiad and the Odyssey. He's not a fan of literature now. I should have started with some Hop on Pop.

YesterdaysEcho
Idol
YesterdaysEcho
In response to 950nancy

I love reading. But I absolutely loathe the Iliad.

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to 950nancy

• 950nancy Said:
  • scraprabbit Said:
  • foltzy Said:

I read mine the Illiad and the Odyssey. He's not a fan of literature now. I should have started with some Hop on Pop.

Baby likes music. TUBA music. Luckily he/she also likes Mozart - at least when I play it.

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee

• scraprabbit Said:
There were mean things said about specific people on the last thread...so I totally understand why Megan mopped it. Everyone just put your brick walls in place if you feel the need to.

I was just about to ask why it was mopped!

Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore
In response to 950nancy

• 950nancy Said:
  • seaexplore Said:
  • 950nancy Said:
  • JustLori Said:

I can tell you teach. Most teachers know that dork has many meanings. One is a whale "appendage" for those of you that were unsure. Also, your wenus is your elbow skin. Life is good in K-8.

TOTALLY thought this was specific to my school until I heard a kid from another area say it. Guess it's country wide!

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to ncyankee

• ncyankee Said:
  • scraprabbit Said:
There were mean things said about specific people on the last thread...so I totally understand why Megan mopped it. Everyone just put your brick walls in place if you feel the need to.

I was just about to ask why it was mopped!

Eileen!!!! Hi!!!

Yeah, there was too much snark in a couple other gen sb threads that leached over to this forum.

Edited to add: There were also mean things said in the gen sb forum that never got mopped though.... I think Megan was just alerted to this one.

Edited by scraprabbit on 03-07-11 06:34 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy

• scraprabbit Said:
  • 950nancy Said:
  • scraprabbit Said:
  • foltzy Said:

Baby likes music. TUBA music. Luckily he/she also likes Mozart - at least when I play it.

I use to play Mozart to Micayla and Geoffrey. Use to put headphones on my tummy and let them listen to it. Had to get a splitter with Geoff so that Mike could listen too.

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to foltzy

[quote=foltzy][quote=scra prabbit][quote=950nancy][ quote=scraprabbit][quote= foltzy]There's nothing wrong with saying hi to the baby or talking to the baby. I use to read to Micayla (Aesop's fables) and Geoffrey and have conversations with them. They kicked a lot.
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
I use to play Mozart to Micayla and Geoffrey. Use to put headphones on my tummy and let them listen to it. Had to get a splitter with Geoff so that Mike could listen too.
[/quote]

That would make a totally cute sb page!

Page 3 of 958 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics