Page 4 of 958 
Username Post: VENT THREAD VII EVERYONE WELCOMED !!!!!!        (Topic#1554707)
foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy
In response to scraprabbit

I don't have any pictures of it. I really wish I would have though. Maybe I could just do a page with no picture and just journaling.

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit

Ok...off to bed. Goodnight!

amandahugandkiss
Diva
amandahugandkiss
In response to foltzy

Wenus....snicker.

I don't know what you are trying to imply Nancy. I am totally cool, both in Canada and the US of A.

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy
In response to amandahugandkiss

Night Sarah.

raindancer
Governor
raindancer

Well 2 out of 8 threads is not too bad for mop history.. lol!

The good thing is when the thread is fresh we always pick up a handful of newcomers..

So welcome to Glenda, Peg and Eileen!!

I can't be on here much tonight. But I have a whopper of a vent.. stay tuned..

amandahugandkiss
Diva
amandahugandkiss
In response to raindancer

I am intrigued Adrienne....

Are you pregos doing flashcards with the fetuses (feti?)?

YesterdaysEcho
Idol
YesterdaysEcho

Amanda.

Adrienne.... That was mean! You can't tease us like that!

*sigh* screen names have changed. Can't build a wall if you can't locate where it needs to go. Lol.

raindancer
Governor
raindancer

Come home from class tonight.. DH is boiling mad.

Seems the babysitter and the 13 yr old thought it would be a good prank to try to "scare" DH.. so they turned out the lights.. left the front door ajar and put DD in the dog's cage... with...

her mouth taped shut AND her feet and hands taped together.

He about hit the ROOF!

And I've been boiling MAD since walking in the house. The children have been scolded. DD was quick to jump ship and claim victim status.. but both were sent to bed early.

My main ire is reserved for the babysitter. We're gonna have a nice long conversation tomorrow about this. I can NOT believe this kid thought it was FUNNY. I seriously wanted to do some bodily harm when he told me about it.

AND then theres the addition of the "pie" fight they had in my kitchen (freshly swept and mopped-yesterday!) and there were graham cracker crumbs ALL over the gd place.

All I could get out civilly was WHAT ON EARTH WERE YOU THINKING???

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy

OMG Adrienne. I'd be boiling mad too. Not sure I'd be using her anymore for a babysitter either.

raindancer
Governor
raindancer

That was mean Amanda.. you know that currently there are NO storks desired at my house.

That would require for me to get more cozy with DH than is welcome at the moment. Yep. I'm still burning mad at him TOO.

YesterdaysEcho
Idol
YesterdaysEcho

Um... You aren't having that babysitter back, are you??? That's insane!!!!

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to foltzy

Saw the kids tonight...all weepy...Lizzie is in a Christian home. I'm grateful for that. Foster dad liked the card, said I was the first birthparent to show gratitude, most are angry and hostile.

Lizzie is doing exceptionally well at her new school. She has grown, and has "Bieber Fever." she ids growing her bangs out, so that is why her hair is like that. Jory, too, is doing well, too, but then I talk to him on the phone daily.

pugs223
Idol
pugs223

Adrienne - that is so not cool to do. I would have flipped out. How old is the baby-sitter? totally unacceptable at any age but just wondering. I don't even have any words being on the outside of the situation, I can't then imagine coming home to that.

Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore

• amandahugandkiss Said:
I am intrigued Adrienne....

Are you pregos doing flashcards with the fetuses (feti?)?

heck yes I am! I recite times tables out loud all day every day. I'm hoping my kid will learn math by me teaching it and repeating it all day every day. Wonder if it will work.

raindancer
Governor
raindancer
In response to BlingQueenRia

sigh.. yes. I have no other choice mid semester. She's 17 yrs old..hence the judgement issue. I'm going to let her know in no uncertain terms that if ANYTHING like this EVER happens again, we're done. DS is mostly responsible. The issue is that she can't control him. And that's a helluva issue.

But this is my last semester with a babysitter. Not that it makes me feel much better. I'm so angry right now it's just NOT good. Like I need ANY more stress right now.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to ncyankee

• ncyankee Said:
  • scraprabbit Said:
There were mean things said about specific people on the last thread...so I totally understand why Megan mopped it. Everyone just put your brick walls in place if you feel the need to.

I was just about to ask why it was mopped!

To be honest, I think we all need to cool it a bit,,,,we've been mopped TWICE now,,,,

it's a warning,,,,

let's clean up the swear language (even if we do replace vowels with non letters to disguise it, it's STILL not allowed) and stop talking about other people,,,,

I know this feels like home to us, and I know that it feels like one ROOM in a giant house,,,,

I know it feels like we should be able to talk about what bothers us on the other boards,,,

but obviously we can't. Let's try and remember that, and all of us clean it up a bit.

At least that's my suggestion.

Edited by CommaHolly on 03-07-11 06:53 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

YesterdaysEcho
Idol
YesterdaysEcho

A babysitter who can't control the kid is bad news. I'm sorry you're having to worry about this now on top of everything else!

Ria- Yay for seeing the kids! What cute grins!

Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore
In response to Seaexplore

OMG Adrienne! I don't know how you didn't KILL the sitter on the spot! WOW!

Ria- great picture!

YesterdaysEcho
Idol
YesterdaysEcho
In response to CommaHolly

• CommaHolly Said:
  • ncyankee Said:
  • scraprabbit Said:
There were mean things said about specific people on the last thread...so I totally understand why Megan mopped it. Everyone just put your brick walls in place if you feel the need to.

I was just about to ask why it was mopped!

To be honest, I think we all need to cool it a bit,,,,we've been mopped TWICE now,,,,

it's a warning,,,,

let's clean up the swear language (even if we do replace vowels with non letters to disguise it, it's STILL not allowed) and stop talking about other people,,,,

I know this feels like home to us, and I know that it feels like one ROOM in a giant house,,,,

I know it feels like we should be able to talk about what bothers us on the other boards,,,

but obviously we can't. Let's try and remember that, and all of us clean it up a bit.

At least that's my suggestion.

Probably a good thought. I have more to say but I'm not going to. Just that rules should be applied equally. I'm happy to try and tone it down more.

raindancer
Governor
raindancer

The trouble is the DD will go along with anything if she's included. And DS will manipulate the heck out of the situation. I need a sitter with good judgement- and I think it all flew out the window this evening. I've got some really harsh words for the kid right now. Hopefully I'll be calm enough tomorrow. I've been texting back and forth with HER mother though..so she knows I am livid.

Page 4 of 958 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics