Page 5 of 958 
Username Post: VENT THREAD VII EVERYONE WELCOMED !!!!!!        (Topic#1554707)
YesterdaysEcho
Idol
YesterdaysEcho
In response to raindancer

Ohhh I bet her mom will scare her good! I hope so anyway.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

• raindancer Said:
Come home from class tonight.. DH is boiling mad.

Seems the babysitter and the 13 yr old thought it would be a good prank to try to "scare" DH.. so they turned out the lights.. left the front door ajar and put DD in the dog's cage... with...

her mouth taped shut AND her feet and hands taped together.

He about hit the ROOF!

And I've been boiling MAD since walking in the house. The children have been scolded. DD was quick to jump ship and claim victim status.. but both were sent to bed early.

My main ire is reserved for the babysitter. We're gonna have a nice long conversation tomorrow about this. I can NOT believe this kid thought it was FUNNY. I seriously wanted to do some bodily harm when he told me about it.

AND then theres the addition of the "pie" fight they had in my kitchen (freshly swept and mopped-yesterday!) and there were graham cracker crumbs ALL over the gd place.

All I could get out civilly was WHAT ON EARTH WERE YOU THINKING???

HOLYFREAKINGSPIT!!!!!! that's almost as bad as the time a babysitter of mine took my extra keys and drove my car with my KIDS INSIDE,,,,,unbuckled!!!! TO THE MALL.

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy
In response to CommaHolly

Cute picture Ria.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to foltzy

the kids look well, Ria!!!

raindancer
Governor
raindancer

Ria, they look so grown!! Esp. Jory!! I'm not sure if I've ever seen him wearing his glasses.

*hugs* They look healthy and happy. Thank goodness! You keep doing all the right stuff and they'll be home- maybe not before you know it.. but by the time the sun is shining again, right? Keep those goals in mind!

raindancer
Governor
raindancer

• CommaHolly Said:
  • ncyankee Said:
  • scraprabbit Said:
There were mean things said about specific people on the last thread...so I totally understand why Megan mopped it. Everyone just put your brick walls in place if you feel the need to.

I was just about to ask why it was mopped!

To be honest, I think we all need to cool it a bit,,,,we've been mopped TWICE now,,,,

it's a warning,,,,

let's clean up the swear language (even if we do replace vowels with non letters to disguise it, it's STILL not allowed) and stop talking about other people,,,,

I know this feels like home to us, and I know that it feels like one ROOM in a giant house,,,,

I know it feels like we should be able to talk about what bothers us on the other boards,,,

but obviously we can't. Let's try and remember that, and all of us clean it up a bit.

At least that's my suggestion.

I agree. We used to have all kinds of creative ways to curse on here that were entertaining. Let's get back to it!

raindancer
Governor
raindancer
In response to Seaexplore

• seaexplore Said:
OMG Adrienne! I don't know how you didn't KILL the sitter on the spot! WOW!

Ria- great picture!

She was luckily already gone when I got home.

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam

and welcome newbies!

I log in at 1 page, and by the time I catch up, we're at 5

vent: inequality. 'nuff said.

raindancer
Governor
raindancer
In response to YesterdaysEcho

• californiaphoenix Said:
Ohhh I bet her mom will scare her good! I hope so anyway.

Her mom is a teacher. She she should know how to give a good 'talking-to'

raindancer
Governor
raindancer

• CommaHolly Said:
  • raindancer Said:

Seems the babysitter and the 13 yr old thought it would be a good prank to try to "scare" DH.. so they turned out the lights.. left the front door ajar and put DD in the dog's cage... with...

He about hit the ROOF!

And I've been boiling MAD since walking in the house. The children have been scolded. DD was quick to jump ship and claim victim status.. but both were sent to bed early.

My main ire is reserved for the babysitter. We're gonna have a nice long conversation tomorrow about this. I can NOT believe this kid thought it was FUNNY. I seriously wanted to do some bodily harm when he told me about it.

AND then theres the addition of the "pie" fight they had in my kitchen (freshly swept and mopped-yesterday!) and there were graham cracker crumbs ALL over the gd place.

HOLYFREAKINGSPIT!!!!!! that's almost as bad as the time a babysitter of mine took my extra keys and drove my car with my KIDS INSIDE,,,,,unbuckled!!!! TO THE MALL.

OMG.. I would have had an aneurysm. I'm surprised I didn't tonight.

Had to pop that darn xani I've been fighting off all day. That's three times this week! Gah!! I can't wait for this stinking semester to be finished.

amandahugandkiss
Diva
amandahugandkiss

• raindancer Said:
That was mean Amanda.. you know that currently there are NO storks desired at my house.

That would require for me to get more cozy with DH than is welcome at the moment. Yep. I'm still burning mad at him TOO.

Huh? I meant are Sarah and Tiff doing flashcards??? I didn't mean anything by it.

madmatter
Diva
madmatter

evening ... wow I go to a meeting at the synagogue and now we are on #7 ... this really is such an interesting place ...

Adrienne ... that is so not okay that I cannot imagine ever letting the babysitter back into the house again ... good luck!

Ria ... glad to know the kids are happy and healthy and are being well taken care of ... very cute pic

welcome to all ... newbies and ... oldies?

Sparky003
Guru
Sparky003
In response to madmatter

Vent...Taxes....our taxes are so freaking complicated!!! BUT There is no way I'm spending over $250 for H&R Block to do them.

amandahugandkiss
Diva
amandahugandkiss
In response to madmatter

Ria I am glad you had a good visit!

Adrienne, I am glad your husband didn't kill the babysitter, but that is sooo not cool. 17 is old enough to know better.

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to madmatter

vent: feeling like I'm sitting by myself at the lunch table again ... I wish I didn't take every slight so personally, but frankly, I could use a little validation from (as my dd calls all of you) my fake friends.

sorry for the pity party, but I should probably reconsider which committee meetings I decide to be a part of at the synagogue ...

raindancer
Governor
raindancer
In response to amandahugandkiss

• amandahugandkiss Said:
  • raindancer Said:
That was mean Amanda.. you know that currently there are NO storks desired at my house.

That would require for me to get more cozy with DH than is welcome at the moment. Yep. I'm still burning mad at him TOO.

Huh? I meant are Sarah and Tiff doing flashcards??? I didn't mean anything by it.

LOL! Sorry.. that was one occasion I should've inserted a

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy

Hi Mad

amandahugandkiss
Diva
amandahugandkiss
In response to foltzy

Mad

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

• raindancer Said:
  • CommaHolly Said:
  • raindancer Said:

He about hit the ROOF!

OMG.. I would have had an aneurysm. I'm surprised I didn't tonight.

Had to pop that darn xani I've been fighting off all day. That's three times this week! Gah!! I can't wait for this stinking semester to be finished.

she didn't have a license and the car transmission was destroyed,,,,,

we tried to bring charges, but they wouldn't do anything

It's not grand theft auto, it was "illegal use of a motor vehicle" which was small potatoes,,,,,

amandahugandkiss
Diva
amandahugandkiss

• raindancer Said:
  • amandahugandkiss Said:
  • raindancer Said:

LOL! Sorry.. that was one occasion I should've inserted a

Oh okay...I just want to be sure I'm not offending people.

Page 5 of 958 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics