Username Post: Not what was pictured -90196        (Topic#1554783)
New Kid On the Block

Ordered this product because of the latch that was displayed. No latches included in package, thought I received the wrong thing but, it is labeled Item 90196 - it is a package of brads with no latches - very disappointed. I would buy the latches seperately but, don't see them listed.
Products Referenced in This Post:

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to willyd55

I'm sorry you were disappointed, but the description says brads. The little "latch" is actually a photo turn and is probably in the picture to show how the brad can be used. Try searching for photo turns and see if that shows you anything. I know that Making Memories makes them and you can also get them at Joann's. I think Tim Holtz makes them, as well. Good luck!

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to siameseplease

Sorry you're disappointed. I agree with Gina. The description DOES say brads.

Perhaps contact customer service about an exchange?

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to Bxr-Linda

Ha, I was wrong! They're photo anchors, not turns. Sheesh. Thanks for linking, Linda. I was running into a meeting and couldn't take the time. I appreciate that you did (and it's not even for me! LOL)

scrappercaz
Governor
scrappercaz
In response to siameseplease

I used to call them turns...I'm sure they were called that but admittedly it's a while since I bought paper scrapping products

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to scrappercaz

I'll admit the 'anchors' are not exactly the same as the photo originally posted, but they're close....

Crud.... I just realized you can't click on any of the ones I linked. I think that means they are not available. Sometimes that feature drives me nuts. You can link in the forum, even though the item is not available. Sorry.

lisymarie
Expert
lisymarie
In response to Bxr-Linda

Although the description says "brads", I do think the picture can be very misleading, especially to newbies.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics