Page 317 of 320 
Username Post: SECRET SISTERS (APRIL-JUNE) ~CLOSED FOR THIS ROUND        (Topic#1554799)
scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to TrishaLouise

Happy Monday all! I am off to hit the ground running here at work!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to scrapbrarian

Have a great Monday ladies!

parisdame
Diva
parisdame
In response to MrsAnnieS

• MrsAnnieS Said:
Deb I will definitely get some to you at some point in time because anyone who enjoys cheese should try ellsworth cheese curds at some point in their life!

Yummo! I had a friend who always brought those back after Christmas!

parisdame
Diva
parisdame
In response to Tina scraps

• Tina scraps Said:
but while we're on the topic of getting older and physical conditions, I wanted to let you know I need to take a break from the swap for a while. I really need to focus on my own eating issues and overall health, and I need to minimize as many distractions and commitments as possible.I've recently found a counselor who is knowledgeable about eating disorders (lord, was that a challenge), and hopefully she'll be able to help me with some of my compulsive issues.

I've also just finished reading a book about PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome) which now has me freaked out, because it can cause or aggravate more health conditions than I ever realized, such as diabetes, heart conditions, etc. For years I shrugged it off because I thought it was no big deal.

Of course I'll drop in to visit, and I have every intention of participating again in the future, but I need to try and get myself focused.

Yes drop in and visit! Take care of yourself

vawm
vawm 
Mayor
vawm
  • vawm on 06-27-11 06:05 AM
In response to parisdame

Nancy, glad you got your final package!
So my husband's first cousin lives in Branson. He was the downtown post man for many years, he just retired. His youngest daughter Disa who is probably around 10 just performed this weekend in the Michael Jackson tribute. She was a zombie dancer in Thriller. Very exciting!

jackie9635
Diva
jackie9635
In response to vawm

good morning girls

victoria thats so cool

rebecca hope your day isnt too hectic

well just got back from the doctors but i have to go 3 more times still for the rest of the tests etc. so ill be waking up early this week and next. blah.

hope everyone has a good day!!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to scrapbrarian

I would be up for another retreat! Rebecca and I are driving buddies so that would be amazing! I can go any time as long as I have enough time to plan and save some cash, cause I don't travel cheap! I am bad about that!

Anyway, hope all of you have a great Monday. And if you haven't signed up for the new round and want to, please go over quick because sign-ups end tomorrow!~

Pink

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to jackie9635

• jackie9635 Said:
tina glad youre concentrating on yourself for a bit

niki still praying here!

mel its always better to try them out and learn from them. thats how we learned about the craft shows my friend and i would do. now we know which ones to skip this year. i hope it still went well anyway!

well yesterday i celebrated marks birthday. its today but i have my best friends wedding shower to go to. we had some steak sandwiches from our favorite place. we had a groupon for massages so i took him to that. it was 80 glorious minutes and i took a steam shower after. then we went for ice cream. and then opened gifts and watched gone with the wind. it was a nice relaxing day.

now i have to get ready for this shower and wrap her gift. so ill be on later girls

hope everyone has a great day!

Hi everyone! I'm back! Had a wonderful weekend and then back to work again today. Only 11 more working days then I'm off for the wedding - how exciting is that?!

Jackie - is it on or off? Have you heeded your big sisters or are you still under the impression that you know better?!!!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to TrishaLouise

Here is my part of the list secret sisters:

Kelly~Jackie
Tina M.~Annie
Victoria~Nancy
Tres~Kelly
Jackie~Jessica
Annie~Rosita
Rosita~Victoria
Jessica~Tres
Traci~Tina M.
Nancy~Traci
And I had Joelle and Nikilynn

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to thinkpink22

Wow, those bug eyes were a little scary! I like it! LOL! I was hoping my box was still coming. I can't wait to find out who you are since my detective skills were a little lacking this round!

PINK!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

• thinkpink22 Said:
Here is my part of the list secret sisters:

Kelly~Jackie
Tina M.~Annie
Victoria~Nancy
Tres~Kelly
Jackie~Jessica
Annie~Rosita
Rosita~Victoria
Jessica~Tres
Traci~Tina M.
Nancy~Traci
And I had Joelle and Nikilynn

Thanks for posting:)

Fortunes Fool
Governor
Fortunes Fool
In response to tinadn

I got my package today! Yeah!!!!!!Thank you Nancy!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll post a picture later, right now I've got to get going to the gym.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

lynnde
lynnde 
Governor
lynnde
In response to Sherrenae

• Sherrenae Said:
Danelle, I have been several times starting back in childhood, it has certainly changed a lot since then. I suppose what I remember most are Silver Dollar City - went there one year at the start of the Christmas season which was a lot of fun. Show wise I remember going to the Dolly Parton Dixie Stampede - is was a dinner theatre (don't know if it still is) and was fun. Also Shoji Tabuchi was fun and I wasn't expecting it to be. The bathrooms there were amazing all on their own. I saw a Riverdance style show, but that was a special event. The shopping used to be a lot of fun too. I am sure whatever you decide to do you will have a blast, you will certainly have lots to choose from. My uncle has a time share down there and my parents have gone with him - don't know which it might be but I know they were impressed with it.

I've been to Silver Dollar City.. years ago when I was a young child.. but never Branson. I really don't even know what to expect... I am not a big show person.. but it will just be nice to get away!!! Thanks so much for the feedback... I will definately be looking into getting some ideas for a retreat. Sounds like many of you are interested in this area. Since I'll be right there, no harm in looking around!

lynnde
lynnde 
Governor
lynnde
In response to vawm

• vawm Said:
Nancy, glad you got your final package!
So my husband's first cousin lives in Branson. He was the downtown post man for many years, he just retired. His youngest daughter Disa who is probably around 10 just performed this weekend in the Michael Jackson tribute. She was a zombie dancer in Thriller. Very exciting!

Oh My! That would be so fun to do and I bet a blast to watch!!!! That's wonderful!

lynnde
lynnde 
Governor
lynnde
In response to RachelUK

• RachelUK Said:
  • jackie9635 Said:
tina glad youre concentrating on yourself for a bit

niki still praying here!

mel its always better to try them out and learn from them. thats how we learned about the craft shows my friend and i would do. now we know which ones to skip this year. i hope it still went well anyway!

well yesterday i celebrated marks birthday. its today but i have my best friends wedding shower to go to. we had some steak sandwiches from our favorite place. we had a groupon for massages so i took him to that. it was 80 glorious minutes and i took a steam shower after. then we went for ice cream. and then opened gifts and watched gone with the wind. it was a nice relaxing day.

now i have to get ready for this shower and wrap her gift. so ill be on later girls

hope everyone has a great day!

Hi everyone! I'm back! Had a wonderful weekend and then back to work again today. Only 11 more working days then I'm off for the wedding - how exciting is that?!

Jackie - is it on or off? Have you heeded your big sisters or are you still under the impression that you know better?!!!

Oh My gosh... 11 days! SO EXCITING! It came quick didn't it Rachel...

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to tinadn

• tinadn Said:
has everyone revealed yet?

No - I still have no idea who has been spoiling me!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to RachelUK

11 working days Danelle - its actually just under three weeks.

Of course, I am at the stage when I need Nei to be working abroad so that I can get on with sewing my little jacket, and for the first time in months he is only away one night this week - typical!

He had to go to the dentist tonight, so I actually unpicked all the seams of the fabric from the dressmaker so that I am now all ready to cut out. I may end up taking it to work to cut out!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to RachelUK

Since reveal is over, I am going to post the ones I know from Rosita's list...
Suzette had me (thank you again!!!)
Alda was Rachel's big sis
Trishalouise had Alda

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

I haven't received from my other big sister yet, but it is on the way, I believe

Who else hasn't received?

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to Fortunes Fool

• Fortunes Fool Said:
I got my package today! Yeah!!!!!!Thank you Nancy!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll post a picture later, right now I've got to get going to the gym.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

I'm so glad you liked it and that it made it safely. I'm sorry again it was delayed. There will be one more little pkg coming from sb.com too

Page 317 of 320 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics