Page 319 of 320 
Username Post: SECRET SISTERS (APRIL-JUNE) ~CLOSED FOR THIS ROUND        (Topic#1554799)
scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to youvegotmel

What the heck am I doing up so late, it's nearly 2:30 a.m. and I leave for Texas tomorrow. I'd better get to bed, right now!! Finally all caught up on both threads!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to scrapbrarian

What are you up to in Texas, Rebecca? Have fun anyway!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to RachelUK

I love the Hungry girl website and newsletter. They just posted this:
Substitute for fried pickles

Ingredients:
1/4 cup Fiber One Original bran cereal
3 tbsp. panko breadcrumbs
1 tsp. ranch seasoning mix
1/8 tsp. black pepper
Dash cayenne pepper
40 hamburger dill pickle chips, drained
1/4 cup fat-free liquid egg substitute (like Egg Beaters Original)
Optional dip: fat-free or light Thousand Island dressing

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick spray and set aside.

Place cereal, panko, ranch seasoning mix, and spices in a sealable plastic bag; remove air, and seal. Using the smooth end of a meat mallet (or other heavy utensil), crush mixture through the bag to a breadcrumb-like consistency. Set aside.

Place pickle chips in a bowl, and pat dry with paper towels to remove all excess moisture. Cover with egg substitute and toss to coat. Drain excess egg substitute.

Transfer half of the egg-coated pickle chips to the bag of crumbs. Seal and shake to evenly coat pickle chips with crumbs. Place pickle chips on the baking sheet in an even layer. Repeat with remaining half of the egg-coated pickle chips.

Bake in the oven until coating is crispy, about 25 minutes. If you like, serve with Thousand Island dressing or your no-guilt dip of choice. Enjoy!

MAKES 4 SERVINGS

I know a few of you love the fattening ones:)

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS
In response to tinadn

Tina I love the HG! Her daily emails are so awesome there was one sent one out for a shamrock shake and I practically main lined those for about a week-her recipes are awesome!

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to MrsAnnieS

Mel the link is http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15597...

I am staying here until I receive a package from my SS. Rosita did say it is due for delivery tomorrow. Whatcha doing Saturday Rosita?

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to Sassy Suzi

I'm finishing my hours for Cigna, and then I'll be doing the bulletin and media presentation for church. Then my two little nieces are spending the night.

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to Rosita

Awww how sweet. Take lots of pics. Next Wednesday I will back to the Smokies, this time staying in PF until Sunday. Can we say Superstore and Outlet?

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita

You didn't go there last time?

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to Rosita

Morning girlfriends!

Looking forward to hearing all about your last package Suzi, but for now, off to work!

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to RachelUK

I'm still sticking around here too. I sent one more little pkg to Traci. It said it was delivered yesterday, but I believe she's out of town fighting the knights lol

Hope everyone has a great long weekend...I still have CJs to work on. Luckily the list is getting shorter

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to scrappindmbfan

Suzi, your package reached your town yesterday, so it looks like it'll get to you today on schedule.

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to Rosita

btw, it's coming via fed ex

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to Rosita

but in the middle of the Fed Ex facilities, it says "Information sent to US Postal Service"

youvegotmel
Diva
youvegotmel
In response to Rosita

I'll post a pic when my goody package gets here too! Nikilyn, i love you!!!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK

Oh wowser! I had the most beautiful surprise waiting for me when I got home today - and my afternoon had been particularly....hmm...irksome, shall we say!

Debbie - I just want to say a humongous thank you for the beautiful birthday calendar you sent me! I just love it! I have just sat with my feet up and put all the birthdays in it, and I cannot wait to put it up on my wall. You had absolutely no need to make me anything but I am so delighted with it, that I had to stop by and tell you how much I love it!

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to Rosita

• Rosita Said:
but in the middle of the Fed Ex facilities, it says "Information sent to US Postal Service"

I did chase my package today back to the PO. Wonderful Absolutely Awesome package from Joelle. received the following and all I can say Joelle thank you so much it was well worth the wait and thank you Rosita for being the wonderful hostess following through.
Plus a free shipping coupon from Joann's.

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi

So has everybody received something from their Big Sisters now? If not who then?

Joellio
Guru
Joellio

Glad you got it and I'm sorry again I was such a horrible sister... I'm still waiting for my last package but I'm guessing the postal strike did not help out, it's prob stuck in the middle of nowhere with the rest of my packages. So I'm not worried.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

• youvegotmel Said:
  • Rosita Said:
Big Sister ~ Sent to
ALDA ~ RachelUK
AMY ~ FLAKED
ANNIE ~ ROSITA
DANELLE ~ SHERRI
DEBBIE ~ TINA NELSON
JACKIE ~ JESSICA
JESSICA ~ TRES
JOELLE ~ SUZETTE
KELLY ~ JACKIE
KIMBERLY ~ NIKILYNN
KIMBERLY (SweetPinksSS) ~ JOELLE
MELODY ~ KIMBERLY 2
NANCY ~ TRACI
NIKILYNN ~ MELODY
RachelUK ~ DEBBIE
ROSITA ~ VICTORIA
SHERRI ~ TRISHALOUISE
SUZETTE ~ KIMBERLY
TINA Scraps ~ ANNIE
"TINAdn
" ~ DANELLE
TRACI ~ TINA SCRAPS
TRES ~ KELLY
TRISHALOUISE ~ ALDA
VICTORIA ~ NANCY

So Amy Flaked?! Well I NEVER!!!

Amy didn't flake on our round, but in another swap altogether and Rosita and I decided to ask her to leave.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to Joellio

• Joellio Said:
Glad you got it and I'm sorry again I was such a horrible sister... I'm still waiting for my last package but I'm guessing the postal strike did not help out, it's prob stuck in the middle of nowhere with the rest of my packages. So I'm not worried.

Joelle~I was your big sister and your box was sent out. I am sorry you don't have it yet.

PINK

Page 319 of 320 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics