Page 320 of 320 
Username Post: SECRET SISTERS (APRIL-JUNE) ~CLOSED FOR THIS ROUND        (Topic#1554799)
Joellio
Guru
Joellio
In response to thinkpink22

Like I said not worried with the strike they said it could be another week before they have everything sorted...

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to Joellio

And I sent you a gift card from here. Please let me know that it arrived...you should have it in your email account that you gave us when you signed up.

Thanks again.
Kimberly

Fortunes Fool
Governor
Fortunes Fool
In response to scrappindmbfan

• scrappindmbfan Said:
I'm still sticking around here too. I sent one more little pkg to Traci. It said it was delivered yesterday, but I believe she's out of town fighting the knights lol

Hope everyone has a great long weekend...I still have CJs to work on. Luckily the list is getting shorter

I got it! I got It! I Got It! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah for disney!!!!!!!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to Fortunes Fool

Hey girls! Just wanted to post on here as well that I received my final package from my big sister Melody! She spoiled me rotten and I am so thankful everything! You rocked as a big sister Melody! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan

Glad it made it Traci. I'm gonna sign out of this thread. I'll see you guys in the new thread

Joellio
Guru
Joellio
In response to scrappindmbfan

Yep Kimberly I got it! Thank you so much!! I'll definatly put it to good use

youvegotmel
Diva
youvegotmel

• thinkpink22 Said:
Hey girls! Just wanted to post on here as well that I received my final package from my big sister Melody! She spoiled me rotten and I am so thankful everything! You rocked as a big sister Melody! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

I'm soo glad you liked everything!!! And Im tickled a few of the things in your box made your kiddos happy too!
You're sooo much fun to spoil Kimberly! MUAH!!!

youvegotmel
Diva
youvegotmel
In response to youvegotmel

I got my may/june package yesterday from my fabulous, one and only big sis, Nikilyn!!!! WOW girl you just went crazy!!!! You didn't have to do so MUCH but let me tell you, it was sooo much fun going through that ginormous box and checking out all my surprises! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!

Melbas Pal
Resident
Melbas Pal
In response to youvegotmel

10 Things we love about Kimberly.

1. SHE'S BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT.

2. SHE HAS GREAT HAIR "We all want it".

3. SHE'S DEDICATED TO HER CRAFTING.

4. SHE'S CANDID.

5. SHE IS A HARD WORKER.

6. SHE LOVES HER FRIENDS.

7. SHE TAKES CARE OF HER FAMILY.