Page 4 of 320 
Username Post: SECRET SISTERS (APRIL-JUNE) ~CLOSED FOR THIS ROUND        (Topic#1554799)
tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to 888

Rebecca,
I'd like to try your challenge if it can be combined with others. I just finished one that would qualify. Where should we post it?

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106
In response to tinadn

Hey girls---long time no talk! hope everyone is doing well!! i was thinking about maybe signing up for a round or two--when does this one officially start again--yes--you that know me--i am that lazy to go back to the front page--LOL!

sorry to be so short--but got to get the store closed, and then off to par-tay with a very dear friend of mine that is only here for a few days from brazil. we have been pals forever, but her hubby was recently transferred there--for the next 5 years he works for johnson and johnson

hope you all are well--and for the ones i dont know--HEY!! glad to meet ya!

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS
In response to 888

Rebecca I've got everything all picked out to do your challenge-all I need is an idea! so hopefully this weekend!

Mayor
  • 888 on 03-18-11 04:06 PM
In response to MrsAnnieS

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Christine...... PLEEEEEEEEEEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!!!! PPPLLLLEEEEEEAAAASSSSSEEE EE

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to lynnde

Great to see Jessica and Alda (I'm only at the bottom of page 1 at the moment!) and although I'm not partaking in the swap cos my wedding is happening in four months, of course I still want to be part of the fun!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to scrapbrarian

• scrapbrarian Said:
Okay here is the March Challenge ~

For those of you who are new or returning after a bit of time away. The winner will be chosen by random drawing on April 1rst and will win a small RAK from me. The winner of the challenge also becomes the hostess of the April challenge!!

CHALLENGE FROM SCRAPBRARIAN:

Here's the new challenge for this month along with the guidelines;

LO must be new as of Monday 3-7-2011
One entry per person
Deadline is Thursday March 31st
LO's only this time, no cards or altered projects
Your LO can be one of your CJ pages

LO must include something from your stash that you've had for more than a year, go ahead use that special pp or embellie you've been saving for the perfect page!

Lo must also feature a technique you rarely use or one that you are trying for the first time!

As always have fun with it!

I'm definitely going to have a go at this, Rebecca!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to RachelUK

Despite all I said, I see Alda and Christine are here and our old friend Jessica, and new people too....I'm being tempted to join and I have to resist!

Like Katrina and Rebecca, I can be part of this without having to worry about posting parcels when I should be panicking about dresses and hairstyles and music and bridesmaids flowers!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to RachelUK

Rachel~you can most definitely be here without doing the ss thing! I know I would be very sad if you weren't here!

Christine~we would love to have you. I'll put the months on the title to make it easier to see but it will run april, May, and June...we would love to see you back!

Welcome to Amy and Tina! I am so glad that new people are signing up!

Katrina~we would love to have you but I totally understand finances. I hope you still pop in to talk with us all the time!

Rebecca~I am in for your challenge. I did it already...just need to add a picture...it's a circle journal page for Katrina. I tried new stuff or stuff I don't usually do...it looked like cr@p, so I removed the stuff I hated and now I like it! Your challenge is only to TRY new stuff, correct? Besides the using old supplies, which was very hard since I don't have any old supplies since I am always using them all up!

Everyone else...so glad you are joining and I'm going to update the front page right now!

Love ya girls!
Kimberly

Flying_Unicorn
Queen
Flying_Unicorn
In response to RachelUK

• RachelUK Said:
Great to see Jessica and Alda (I'm only at the bottom of page 1 at the moment!) and although I'm not partaking in the swap cos my wedding is happening in four months, of course I still want to be part of the fun!

My dear Rachel ... if not partaking you MUST be a cheerleader here ... The stories you are going to be able to share during the preparation will make us smile and release your stress!

Flying_Unicorn
Queen
Flying_Unicorn
In response to tinadn

• tinadn Said:
Rebecca,
I'd like to try your challenge if it can be combined with others. I just finished one that would qualify. Where should we post it?

Post it in your gallery and post it here ,, so we can all see and give it love !

Flying_Unicorn
Queen
Flying_Unicorn
In response to Flying_Unicorn

I am glad to know the challenges have not stopped ... I have not done a LO for over a year ... wonder if I remember... oh ya .. just add flowers .... okay I am good again !

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

Awesome sounds like a bunch of you are planning to particiapate in my challenge!!! Can't wait to see all of the entries!!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

Christine is coming back???!!! How cool would that be??

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to tinadn

• tinadn Said:
Rebecca,

Tina yes your entry can be combined with others. Just post it in your gallery and share it here as well! Looking forward to seeing your work!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to thinkpink22

• thinkpink22 Said:
Rebecca~I am in for your challenge. I did it already...just need to add a picture...it's a circle journal page for Katrina. I tried new stuff or stuff I don't usually do...it looked like cr@p, so I removed the stuff I hated and now I like it! Your challenge is only to TRY new stuff, correct? Besides the using old supplies, which was very hard since I don't have any old supplies since I am always using them all up!

Love ya girls!
Kimberly

Oh PInk, you are so silly!!! I love that about you! Can't wait to see your entry for my challenge!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

• Flying_Unicorn Said:
I am glad to know the challenges have not stopped ... I have not done a LO for over a year ... wonder if I remember... oh ya .. just add flowers .... okay I am good again !

I am looking forward to your entry as well Alda and I expect it to have plenty of your trademark flowers!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

So here it is. The old are the stamps I've had forever. I have quite a collection and rarely use. The new technique is the embossing. I've tried it on a few cards but have been too scared to put on a lo and ruin it.
Fun with Brandon By Tinadn

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to tinadn

Good morning lovelies!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to Rosita

Greta multi-pic lo Tina! The embossing looks good! Great new technique to try!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

Hi Rosita!

Page 4 of 320 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics