Page 5 of 320 
Username Post: SECRET SISTERS (APRIL-JUNE) ~CLOSED FOR THIS ROUND        (Topic#1554799)
Flying_Unicorn
Queen
Flying_Unicorn
In response to tinadn

• tinadn Said:
So here it is. The old are the stamps I've had forever. I have quite a collection and rarely use. The new technique is the embossing. I've tried it on a few cards but have been too scared to put on a lo and ruin it.
Fun with Brandon By Tinadn

Wonderful 2 page multi pic LO ... and you should have no more embossing issues ... it look wonderful !

Flying_Unicorn
Queen
Flying_Unicorn
In response to scrapbrarian

House is shiny clean ( since I was off yesterday) laundry ... is being done .. child is in Washington with the school ( grade 8 field trip) looks like its me and the doggies and my scrap studio ...

just maybe I can get a LO started ....if I decide not to start diddle daddling and re-organizing ... love lazy saturdays!

Flying_Unicorn
Queen
Flying_Unicorn
In response to Flying_Unicorn

and what a pass over sorry.... Good morning Rosita and my dear Rebecca

kaykay1010
Diva
kaykay1010

Morning ladies...I woke up this morning to find that the cat has "plumbing issues" all over my house. I am trying to clean it all up before my mother wakes up! I gotta take her home today...then maybe get the scrapbook room finished organizing so I can actually work in there.....the boys are with their father this weekend, so cross your fingers.....off to post on other thread.

Sherrenae
Diva
Sherrenae
In response to kaykay1010

Oh Kelly, sorry for the nasty surprise, hoping the day gets better for you.

Fortunes Fool
Governor
Fortunes Fool
In response to Sherrenae

Hey everyone!!!!! I'm checking in real quick. I'm so excited to see everyone here! YipEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

THis weekend is supposed to be a real busy one, but the main plans got cancelled. THe event I was supposed to be at got flooded out. So now we are having other plans. Last night those included cocktails, exploding diet coke and the time warp.

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to Fortunes Fool

Pink was kind enough to send me a reminder text last night asking if I was joining the new round, so here I am! lol

do I really need to email you all that info again - don't you have it memorized yet?

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to Tina scraps

I added nearly a dozen new lo's to my gallery today. Four of the pages I made last night at my crop. The others I made in February but never posted.

Here are a few, please check in my gallery for the rest. TFL!!

View from the Train By Scrapbrarian

Sea Plane page 2 By Scrapbrarian

Morene, Meg and Kim By Scrapbrarian

Me in Skagway By Scrapbrarian

Flying_Unicorn
Queen
Flying_Unicorn

These are wonderful .... loved the pictures - I had a great time in your gallery.. tfs!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

Thanks Alda! You are a sweetheart for leaving me so many nice comments! Much appreciated!

Flying_Unicorn
Queen
Flying_Unicorn

The pics are wonderful - even though I needed the walking trail on some of them .... oh my gosh - lol ...
Happy day before Monday!

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS

Good morning ladies! Happy first day of spring!

Alda I've heard soo much about you and your wonderfulness from the others I can't wait to get to know you a bit more!

Tina wouldn't be the same without you!

Rebecca what fabulous pages! Must go leave love!

Kelly what a horrible way to wake up in the morning! And I thought it was bad-I got up this morning, put on my favorite pair of jeans and thought I felt a bit more air in places than usual, feel down there and yup giant hole courtesy of that scallywag of a puppy!

It is cloudy and nasty, muddy, sopping wet, and we still have about a foot of snow in some areas, but the winter boots have been put away and it is flip flops from now on!

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS

• Fortunes Fool Said:
Hey everyone!!!!! I'm checking in real quick. I'm so excited to see everyone here! YipEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

THis weekend is supposed to be a real busy one, but the main plans got cancelled. THe event I was supposed to be at got flooded out. So now we are having other plans. Last night those included cocktails, exploding diet coke and the time warp.

Oo the time warp-love it!! Add in cocktails and a diet coke in any form and it sounds like you had a fabulous night Traci!!

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS
In response to MrsAnnieS

And I'm off to a 7 hour crop at my A's here in a bit, so I hope you all have a lovely Sunday!!

Flying_Unicorn
Queen
Flying_Unicorn
In response to MrsAnnieS

I made a gift card holder ( I do have a tutorial on my blog ) and I did use buttons from long ago .. and then oh oh a LO only .... so I am off to start for the march challenge .. again with all the rules

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

Hi Annie!

Alda love that gift card holder! Is that one of the new Graphic 45 paper lines?

Flying_Unicorn
Queen
Flying_Unicorn

• Quote:
Alda I've heard soo much about you and your wonderfulness from the others I can't wait to get to know you a bit more!

Oh gosh ... who do I owe money too ... lol ... Sincerely though - thanks honey - but they are really lying to ya !

Yes Rebbecca .. its G45 Curtain call ... something so small 4x4 on this one I used all of the border sheet that comes in the pack ... I am going to save this one for my bff - her birthday is in may and Victoria Secret gift card ... or cooking school gift card ... she burns boiling water!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK

I am feeling drawn towards re-registering. Whats the cut off date? Its April, May, June - right? I wont be seriously off my head until July - right? Sooooo tempting - I love you gals so much!

Fortunes Fool
Governor
Fortunes Fool
In response to MrsAnnieS

• MrsAnnieS Said:
  • Fortunes Fool Said:

Oo the time warp-love it!! Add in cocktails and a diet coke in any form and it sounds like you had a fabulous night Traci!!

It was fun! We taught the 2yo how to do the time warp ( that was before the alcohol), Made our own diet coke fountain with Mentos, and then had way to much rum and schnapps. But it was fun Yesterday was supposed to be a sewing day, but my friends turned it into a fis tracis house day. THe installed my new dishwasher, Cleaned up my backyard and started pulling weeds. THen we BBq'd braughts, Made another Diet coke fountain, and sat around the fire. It was a good day.

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK

Traci - you did a good job there, and so did your friends - can you send them over here to help with my garden too?!

Page 5 of 320 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics