Page 6 of 320 
Username Post: SECRET SISTERS (APRIL-JUNE) ~CLOSED FOR THIS ROUND        (Topic#1554799)
Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to lynnde

Well, as much as I shouldn't do it, I really have to. I had such sweet and generous ladies who sent to me last round even though I wasn't in, how can I not get in this time?

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to Deb-doodle

I came over to sign up without know who was in the swap. It's a happy day that Christine and Alda are joining again!!

It's great to see so many new faces. I'm so happy to get to know you ladies.

Rachel, you really could, you certainly should, now if you only would!!! (Yes, I'm a poet)

Katrina and Rebecca, we're just excited to have you for cheerleaders and inspiration. You two scrap more than the rest of us combined!!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

If Deb and Rachel rejoin I promise to come by often and write SS rhymes. Though Deb is giving me some competition I see! Love you Doodles!!

Off to FPU class but I'll check back in afterward.

Love you all~
Rebecca

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to scrapbrarian

Hello

Edited by Sassy Suzi on 03-20-11 08:22 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

• scrapbrarian Said:
If Deb and Rachel rejoin I promise to come by often and write SS rhymes. Though Deb is giving me some competition I see! Love you Doodles!!

Off to FPU class but I'll check back in afterward.

Love you all~
Rebecca

Oh, do you promise? I would stick around just so read those posts!!!And I love you too!!

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

what's a time warp?

yes, I'm also glad to see Alda and Christine back in the swap. even if for no other reason than to see all the gorgeous stuff alda makes and because Christine makes me laugh.

Rachel and Deb, it wouldn't be the same without you, though you should always feel free to stop in, even if you don't sign up.

Fortunes Fool
Governor
Fortunes Fool
In response to Tina scraps

• Tina scraps Said:
what's a time warp?

yes, I'm also glad to see Alda and Christine back in the swap. even if for no other reason than to see all the gorgeous stuff alda makes and because Christine makes me laugh.

Rachel and Deb, it wouldn't be the same without you, though you should always feel free to stop in, even if you don't sign up.

The Timewarp is a dance from the Rocky Horror Picture Show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ff0cOPSpVA

lynnde
lynnde 
Governor
lynnde
In response to Fortunes Fool

HI!!!!!

I'm catchin my breath after a very work filled week!!! Looking forward to getting started on a new round! Love seeing Christine and Alda in this round. And love seeing new faces ...

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to Tina scraps

• Tina scraps Said:
what's a time warp?

Tina, I didn't see your name on the first page. Maybe it just hasn't been updated yet.

I finished my page for SCC and will take a pic tomorrow when it's daylight.

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

I had no idea what the time warp was either, but now I know!! Glad you had some fun with friends, Traci!

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS

Ugh my laptop is being a pain in the tushy tonight! So I hope I got everything!

Alda I don't think you owe anyone money! Consider it free publicity, but if what you say is true then the ladies on here would make some great PR reps!

I hope everyone who doesn't sign up will still stop by and grace us with your company, we'd miss you too much otherwise!

jackie9635
Diva
jackie9635
In response to MrsAnnieS

hi girls.

christine it'd be great to see you on here again

alda that's a really cool gift card holder. ill have to check that tutorial out!

rebecca great pages

traci sounds like a fun time.

jackie9635
Diva
jackie9635
In response to jackie9635

tinadn great layout as well

vincesprincess
Veteran
vincesprincess
In response to jackie9635

• jackie9635 Said:
  • Sassy Suzi Said:
Amy you can make me one of these that you made: Tim Holtz Configurations Altered Art Decor Box. Remember I have my order in first.

i had to look in the gallery to see what you were referring to. amy you did an awesome job on this

Awe, you liked the altered box? Thanks!!! I was actually very pleased with how it came out ~ even though it took forever and a day to make (shhhh dont tell, but I even had my bf putting his 2 cents in on what to put where & so on)! I just love all of the Tim Holtz stuff ~ those products always inspire me, even when I get into a scrap funk!

Did everyone have a good weekend? My bf and I just lounged around the house doing nothing... well not nothing, we did play scrabble & I beat his butt (last time he whipped me though)! Oh yeah, and I found this tutorial video on youtube on how to make FABRIC Prima style flowers. They were so beautiful so I got out the old sewing machine and stitched some up... I've been on this hand made flower kick. My fabric flowers came out really good to my surprise. I will post some pics Monday or Tuesday in my gallery.

Other than that, Vegas got hit with this crazy spring fever 'pollen storm' and everything has been covered in some kind of greenish yellow pollen dust for the past few days... it has been crazy! My allergies have been driving me nutso!!!

Well I just wanted to check in. I better try n get some zzzzz's or Im not going to want to get up in the morning. Hooray, monday... snore... snooze button... snore... snooze button...

Have a great day everyone!!!

vincesprincess
Veteran
vincesprincess
In response to thinkpink22

BTW, I just a quick question (for anyone who can help answer) since this is my first SS Swap... I was reading the rules Kimberly posted on the first page and regarding #7 which says

"7. You MUST check into this thread AT LEAST once a week as your real self and once a week as your alternate secret sister ID." ...and etc...

What does that mean - to check in as your alternate secret sister ID? Does that mean we all have to make a second profile ID and check into the thread to remain anonymous??? Sorry, Im just confused what an alternate ID means and I am certain that I don't quite understand it correctly...

Thanks for helping!!!! ~amy

Flying_Unicorn
Queen
Flying_Unicorn
In response to vincesprincess

• vincesprincess Said:
BTW, I just a quick question (for anyone who can help answer) since this is my first SS Swap... I was reading the rules Kimberly posted on the first page and regarding #7 which says

"7. You MUST check into this thread AT LEAST once a week as your real self and once a week as your alternate secret sister ID." ...and etc...

What does that mean - to check in as your alternate secret sister ID? Does that mean we all have to make a second profile ID and check into the thread to remain anonymous??? Sorry, Im just confused what an alternate ID means and I am certain that I don't quite understand it correctly...

Thanks for helping!!!! ~amy

Yes honey you are correct ... you must make a second profile and check in under that one .. whoever you have a your sister must remain a secret until the reveal date .... under the anonymous profile that is the one you "toy" with your sister ... sometimes giving hints ... writing poems .. etc .... use your imagination to have fun with your sister under the second profile .. Under your real one .... that is where we get to know you ...
hope this helped .

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to Flying_Unicorn

Hi VincesPrincess. What is your name? That's too much to type. Or I could just call you VP. I guess that wouldn't be so bad. LOL!! Speaking of fabric flowers, Alda is the Queen of fabric flowers!!

I just made one too using the Tim Holtz 'tattered florals' die. I used fabric, lace, and tulle, cut a bunch of the different fabrics and layed them the way I wanted to. This is my second one I've done. I love the looks of them. I'll post a pic here of my LO so you can see it.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

Beauty (Scrappy Chic Cafe) By Deb-doodle

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

Oh and btw VP, you can go to the last secret sister thread and get some idea's of how the other big sisters teased their little sisters. I will add the link for you to go over there.

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15489...

Edited by Deb-doodle on 03-21-11 08:27 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

//Quote of the day:

Maybe our mistakes are what makes our fate.

-Sarah Jessica Parker

Page 6 of 320 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics