Page 7 of 320 
Username Post: SECRET SISTERS (APRIL-JUNE) ~CLOSED FOR THIS ROUND        (Topic#1554799)
lynnde
lynnde 
Governor
lynnde
In response to Deb-doodle

Good morning! I had to look at the clock to see if I could still say that!!

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS
In response to lynnde

Hi Danelle! How was the birthday yesterday??

jackie9635
Diva
jackie9635
In response to MrsAnnieS

hi girls

amy i love playing scrabble too

deb that's a great layout and i agree alda is the queen of flower making lol

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to vincesprincess

• vincesprincess Said:
BTW, I just a quick question (for anyone who can help answer) since this is my first SS Swap... I was reading the rules Kimberly posted on the first page and regarding #7 which says

"7. You MUST check into this thread AT LEAST once a week as your real self and once a week as your alternate secret sister ID." ...and etc...

What does that mean - to check in as your alternate secret sister ID? Does that mean we all have to make a second profile ID and check into the thread to remain anonymous??? Sorry, Im just confused what an alternate ID means and I am certain that I don't quite understand it correctly...

Thanks for helping!!!! ~amy

just don't do what I did this last round, and accidentally pm my little sister from my OWN account - right at the very beginning of the swap! lol

Mayor
  • 888 on 03-21-11 10:59 AM
In response to Tina scraps

Happy Monday to everyone!!!!!!!!!!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to 888

I think Vince's princess could justifiably be VIP!!

How is everyone this evening? I'm busy trying to order flowers for my secretary's 60th birthday and the flipping site I'm ordering from has got a problem with the credit card, and its driving me nuts!

Flying_Unicorn
Queen
Flying_Unicorn

• Deb-doodle Said:
Hi VincesPrincess. What is your name? That's too much to type. Or I could just call you VP. I guess that wouldn't be so bad. LOL!! Speaking of fabric flowers, Alda is the Queen of fabric flowers!!

I just made one too using the Tim Holtz 'tattered florals' die. I used fabric, lace, and tulle, cut a bunch of the different fabrics and layed them the way I wanted to. This is my second one I've done. I love the looks of them. I'll post a pic here of my LO so you can see it.

and did you see petaloo's new line 3/1/11 Expressions and and Estate on 4/30/2011 of fabric flowers... They are packaging them 4 for 6.99 and one per pack at the same retail price....... I am off to raise my prices ....lol ...

Thanks for the compliments ...

Flying_Unicorn
Queen
Flying_Unicorn
In response to Flying_Unicorn

Hey Rachel ....Full Moon residue left behind today - it has not been a pretty Monday yet ... 4 minutes to go and I am closing shop .. tomorrow is another day in paradise

parisdame
Diva
parisdame

I would like to join up again!

lynnde
lynnde 
Governor
lynnde
In response to parisdame

Oh Annie.. you're a sweetheart for asking. It was a perfect day. Had 2 of the three kids home and spent the day lounging on the couch watching movies with them and hubby! I loved it!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to lynnde

Hey Alda - what do you mean 'Full Moon residue left behind today'? I don't know what that means!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to RachelUK

Maybe she means something about the crazies that come out on the full moon and she's had to deal with that today. Ugggg!! I know it happens for real!!!

Nikilynn, I'm glad to see you're feeling better!!

Well I washed and WAXED my Durango. I've never waxed it before. Either the kids or Bruce would always do that for me. I washed the dog and cleaned the grill. That was a big job. Now I'm pooped. I'm off to take a shower, put pj's on and chill!!!

lynnde
lynnde 
Governor
lynnde

Did ya throw them all in the truck and just wash them at the same time Deb? Seems like a time saver to me!

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS
In response to lynnde

Danelle that sounds like a wonderful way to spend the day to me! I'm glad you enjoyed it!!

Deb it sounds like you had quite a productive day, pjs sound great right now! OH and I just love that flower you made! It turned out soo beautifully!

I've got pizza in the oven and netflix warming up on the laptop and I'm off to play in my room for the rest of the evening! I've been working on the sketch of the month for SCC I might actually get it done before the end of the month!

Flying_Unicorn
Queen
Flying_Unicorn
In response to RachelUK

• RachelUK Said:
Hey Alda - what do you mean 'Full Moon residue left behind today'? I don't know what that means!

Saturday was very large full moon (it has not been that large in 18 years) and with full moons come the crazies and people with attitude ... and they came out in droves today ... Not one person could I make happy today or they woke up and took a dose of the nasties ...

All I could think today with everyone that came in or called .. ... do you really want to go through life angry ...

With full and new moons - I find attitudes of people are different and not for the better...

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to lynnde

• lynnde Said:
Did ya throw them all in the truck and just wash them at the same time Deb? Seems like a time saver to me!

I wish I could have Danelle. But it's an SUV and that would have been one huge mess. LOL!!!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to MrsAnnieS

• MrsAnnieS Said:
Danelle that sounds like a wonderful way to spend the day to me! I'm glad you enjoyed it!!

Deb it sounds like you had quite a productive day, pjs sound great right now! OH and I just love that flower you made! It turned out soo beautifully!

I've got pizza in the oven and netflix warming up on the laptop and I'm off to play in my room for the rest of the evening! I've been working on the sketch of the month for SCC I might actually get it done before the end of the month!

Thank you Annie!!! A pizza sounds delish right now. Still on the diet!! I had Salmon and roasted veggies which ordinarily would be awesome except that that's what I had last night too and various versions of it for the last few weeks. LOL!!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

Has anyone been watching 'Secret Millionaire'? What a feel good show. I was smiling and crying at the same time. I would highly recommend it. Of course that was the first time I've watched it.

kaykay1010
Diva
kaykay1010

• Flying_Unicorn Said:
  • RachelUK Said:

Saturday was very large full moon (it has not been that large in 18 years) and with full moons come the crazies and people with attitude ... and they came out in droves today ... Not one person could I make happy today or they woke up and took a dose of the nasties ...

All I could think today with everyone that came in or called .. ... do you really want to go through life angry ...

With full and new moons - I find attitudes of people are different and not for the better...

The weatherman said today that the moon willnot be that big again until 2029. I noticed it too!

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS
In response to kaykay1010

• kaykay1010 Said:
  • Flying_Unicorn Said:
  • RachelUK Said:

The weatherman said today that the moon willnot be that big again until 2029. I noticed it too!

We couldn't see it here! It has been so cloudy here for the last few days that it was impossible to see the moon on Saturday! I was so excited to see it too-I heard it was just beautiful! Although our dogs are still acting loopy from it, well more so than usual.

Page 7 of 320 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics