Username Post: SECRET SISTERS (APRIL-JUNE) ~CLOSED FOR THIS ROUND        (Topic#1554799)
Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to vincesprincess

• vincesprincess Said:
BTW, I just a quick question (for anyone who can help answer) since this is my first SS Swap... I was reading the rules Kimberly posted on the first page and regarding #7 which says

"7. You MUST check into this thread AT LEAST once a week as your real self and once a week as your alternate secret sister ID." ...and etc...

What does that mean - to check in as your alternate secret sister ID? Does that mean we all have to make a second profile ID and check into the thread to remain anonymous??? Sorry, Im just confused what an alternate ID means and I am certain that I don't quite understand it correctly...

Thanks for helping!!!! ~amy

I see another NiteOwl with me!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to MrsAnnieS

Love that new lo Deb!

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to Sassy Suzi

Saturday night was the full moon, but Friday night it being almost full was very bright. I had went to bed rolled over and looking through the french doors I thought I had left the flood lights on. So I got up thinking I remember turning them off, I had it was so bright outside. I think Friday was brighter than Saturday night.

I have two flowers from the TH die cut from a swap. One is a dark red rose that is silky velvet it is so pretty. I am making my gf Rose a birthday card for Wednesday and I am going to use it on the card I think.

Have a good Tuesday. Of the 57 cards kits I out together Friday, I finished 11 today. Tomorrow is CJs for me.

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi

Evening Rebecca.

vincesprincess
Veteran
vincesprincess
In response to Deb-doodle

• Deb-doodle Said:
Oh and btw VP, you can go to the last secret sister thread and get some idea's of how the other big sisters teased their little sisters. I will add the link for you to go over there.

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15489...

Thanks all for clearing that up... I will check out the old thread. And btw, my name is Amy ~ nice & short!!!!

vincesprincess
Veteran
vincesprincess

• Sassy Suzi Said:

I see another NiteOwl with me!

Hey Suzi, Your up late too huh?

I try to be good n go to bed early, especially since I have 2 kids I have to get up and ready for school in the morning... but for some reason, ever since I can remember (even when I was really little like 5 y.o.), I just can't fall asleep at night.

Sometimes I have very loooonnnnggg and lonely nights into the weeeee morning hours. And then Im super exhausted the next day, well most days... But at least it gives me a chance to work on my scrappin!

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to vincesprincess

My husband gets up early and has his morning time alone. I stay up late and have my time alone. I wake up late then we have the rest of the day together.

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi

Night Amy = tired going to bed earlier tonight. See you tomorrow - night. lol

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

Have a terrific Tuesday ladies!

Mayor
  • 888 on 03-22-11 05:26 AM

• Deb-doodle Said:
Maybe she means something about the crazies that come out on the full moon and she's had to deal with that today. Ugggg!! I know it happens for real!!!

Nikilynn, I'm glad to see you're feeling better!!

Well I washed and WAXED my Durango. I've never waxed it before. Either the kids or Bruce would always do that for me. I washed the dog and cleaned the grill. That was a big job. Now I'm pooped. I'm off to take a shower, put pj's on and chill!!!

Thanks Miss Doodles!!!! It's been a ROUGH ride!!!! I'm getting back to where I need to be!!!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 03-22-11 05:28 AM
In response to 888

I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL day!!!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to 888

Quote for the day:

As long as you're going to be thinking anyway, think bit.

-Donald Trump

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

Good Morning lovely ladies!!! Just stopping by for a quick Hello before I head to work. I should have a short day today. This whole week is slow. Bummer for my paycheck. I should start going through cabinets, drawers and closets for items to have a yardsale. I need spending money for the retreat and I have so much stuff I could get rid of. The thought of it is so daunting though. LOL!!

Have a good day everyone!!

Joellio
Guru
Joellio

Hi Everyone!

If there is still room I would love to join up! I've spent some time looking through the previous thread and it seams like a lot of fun!

Let me know if you have room for little ol' me!!

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS
In response to Joellio

Morning ladies! We are supposed to be getting a wintery mix today and up to 14 inches of snow tomorrow-isnt it supposed to be spring???

jackie9635
Diva
jackie9635
In response to MrsAnnieS

good morning girls

alda hope its a better day.

annie that much snow?! that's crazy. it was in the 60s and is supposed to drop to the 20s by the end of the week here but thankfully no more snow *knock on wood*

deb i hope business picks up a bit for you.

well i gotta get ready for work. im lazy today. yesterday was my first day at the gym in years so im pooped lol.

kaykay1010
Diva
kaykay1010
In response to jackie9635

it is 70's here until late Wed. and then upper 40s for oveer a week.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to kaykay1010

Hi ladies, we've had a few beautiful days, now cold and rainy, perfect for scrapping:)

lynnde
lynnde 
Governor
lynnde
In response to tinadn

I agree Tina!! Wanna help me convince my boss?

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to lynnde

Well, I don't lie worth a darn, but if you want to leave sick, I won't tell

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics