Page 2 of 2 
Username Post: What do YOU pack to a crop        (Topic#1554833)
Msceejay2000
Veteran
Msceejay2000
In response to candie_girl84

I choose sketches first, print pictures for the sketches, then put them together in kits of coordinating paper.

I stare at the sketches and try to predict which way I want to go with each one and pack stuff like paint, stickles, ink, stamps, embossing powder, that goes with the general plan.

Then I pack my making memories tool kit, adhesives, thread, a paper trimmer, & my brads/buttons/flower box.

I may or may not pack the laptop, gypsy, cricut, even a photo printer based on length of crop and availability of stuff onsite.

I tend to rather enjoy doing some messy and crazy stuff at a crop. Almost every time there are people there who want to see techniques that aren't straight cuts, tape and paper.

I'd rather over pack in the tools (and items not available for sale at the crop) department and under pack in the paper and other stuff that will be available on site department.

Cris Mulezini
Pro
Cris Mulezini
In response to Dasha

Hello!
I always have my tote with basic tools ready-to-go. For the kits: choose my pictures and then papers depending on style (my mood lol) and picture colors. So I go to ribbons and embellies with all colors in mind - or else I'd take everything along... I love buttons, ribbons, rub-ons and chips and that's why I pick them in the end. So my tip is 1. pictures, 2. colors, 3. pps, 4. embellishments.
Oh, and try to know earlier what tools will be available, so you can organize your own. Try not to take big or too heavy tools.
Let us know how was your crop!
Have a nive weekend.

rubymillerand
Guru
rubymillerand
In response to candie_girl84

I try and keep a small notebook w/ me to draw layouts I think of or things I want to remember to scrap later. I hate when I get to a crop and forget what I want to work on.

Hope you enjoyed yourself at your crop!

Page 2 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics