Username Post: fine tipped markers or journaling pens-help        (Topic#1554893)
Expert

Years ago, I bought some great fine tipped journaling pens from creative memories.
I haven't been able to find the same kind, so I was hoping someone would have some suggestions for me.
I like the jewel tones- burgundy, navy, hunter green, and brown. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to deedee49

CM is coming out with new pens...they haven't hit the jewel tones yet, but I think they're on their way.

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to moxiegirl23

I love American Crafts and the Zig Millenium lines. I use my zigs mostly for journaling (fine tip) and the Slick Writers for doodling and drawing on pictures, vellum and transparencies

Copics have alot of the dif colors but are really expensive

Edited by Just G on 03-11-11 12:32 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to Just G

IMO, the copics are not really intended for or good for journaling, anyway. I think Glenda gave you good suggestions. I've heard good things about the zig markers. I had some what feels like ages ago, and they were great.

I love my CM journaling pens, too. Did you try ebay for the old ones until the new ones get here?

Amonika
Expert
Amonika
In response to siameseplease

I use Zig Twin Tip Writers. I love them. They are the only ones I have used that I don't have to worry about streaking the ink across my page when I write.
Products Referenced in This Post:

Cris Mulezini
Pro
Cris Mulezini
In response to Amonika

Those are really great tips. Thank you all, ladies!
Have a nice weekend.

Expert
In response to Amonika

These look great, but do they come in a smaller set? Or maybe individually?

Expert
In response to Just G

thanks so much. Will give them a try.

CorrieW
Guru
CorrieW
In response to deedee49

I remember hearing that CM are made my Sakura, I think it was Trish from sb.com who said that. I have both types and they are great. The jewel tones are some of my favorites after the pastels (baby albums)

Here Kitty
Mayor
Here Kitty
In response to siameseplease

• siameseplease Said:
IMO, the copics are not really intended for or good for journaling, anyway.

The Ciao or Sketch Copic markers are not for journaling, but the Multiliners are great for journaling and I like the Spicas as well.

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to Here Kitty

I really like Zig or Stampin Up brands. Both you can buy individually or in sets.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics