Username Post: What size card fits into the Cuttlebug?        (Topic#1555025)
New Kid On the Block

I really wanted only an embosser so I purchased the Sizzix embosser. Does the Cuttlebug emboss a card larger than the A2 that the Sizzix does? I was hoping to emboss the half fold card that I use for greeting cards.

Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore
In response to sunny_flower

the big kick and cuttlebug do pretty much the same size. The texture boutique does smaller than the other 2 I think. I don't have the boutique but I use my big kick to do the half sheet of 8-1/2x11 cards.

New Kid On the Block
In response to Seaexplore

Thank you, Tiffany!

J-M
J-M 
Idol
J-M
  • J-M on 03-14-11 06:33 AM

I know I have at least one 5X7 folder for my cuttlebug - holly ribbons. I think there's another Christmas one that is 5x7 as well, but I could be wrong
Products Referenced in This Post:

J-M
J-M 
Idol
J-M
  • J-M on 03-14-11 06:39 AM
In response to J-M

I just checked and this one is a 5X7 as well

I also wanted to add that I've had no problems lining up the argyle, hearts and victoria a2s and making a bigger embossed surface. I've found the fleur de lis one a little more difficult

New Kid On the Block
In response to J-M

Thank you , Jen, for the helpful information!

Carol

New Kid On the Block
In response to J-M

So you are saying that the Cuttlebug will actually take a half fold card 8 x 5? I purchased the Sizzix Textured Boutique and the slot will not take a card that size.

Carol

Here Kitty
Mayor
Here Kitty

• sunny_flower Said:
So you are saying that the Cuttlebug will actually take a half fold card 8 x 5? I purchased the Sizzix Textured Boutique and the slot will not take a card that size.

Carol

The slot for the Cuttlebug is about 5 and 3/4 inches wide, so yes, 5 inches would work fine.

New Kid On the Block
In response to Here Kitty

Thank you, Amy!

Carol

uruvero
Veteran
uruvero

The Texture Boutique takes up to 5 x 7, why not pass through the card twice on the 1 inch missing? I just got mine a week ago so I'm new at this but I would think you can put it through twice, lining it up properly to cover the whole card just like J-M suggested.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics