Page 1 of 24 
Username Post: April Handmade Flower Swap~ FULL        (Topic#1555311)
crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

Who doesn't like handmade flowers? I know that I do! I ran this challenge a while back and had a lot of fun with it. I'm going to run it a little differently this go 'round.

The due date for all flowers to be received by me is May 1st.

**Place your flowers in individual bags for each member in your group. Be sure that your screen name and your name are included on each bag. Also be sure that your group is listed on each bag. This makes it easier and quicker for me to swap them out. It also ensures that the receiver can give the proper person credit when they use your flower on a project.

**Don't forget to include a self addressed return mailer with your flowers**

~*~*~ I will pack each package up and weigh them. I will then send those who want to pay return postage via paypal a PM with their total cost for shipping. Anyone who does not wish to pay via paypal, can include the same amount of postage that it cost to mail your flowers, plus 2 extra $0.44 postage stamps. Any unused postage will be mailed back to you.~*~*~

**Make 3 flowers for each person in the group that you are in.** You can make any type of flower that you wish, as long as the main color is the same as the group that you signed up for. Have fun with this swap!

You can make paper posies, roses, ribbon flowers, tulle flowers, folded flowers...anything that you can think of. The sky is the limit with this swap.

Mail all flowers by the deadline to:
Amy Hudson
1164 N 1st St
Carbon Hill, AL 35549

paypal account~ amyhudson21@yahoo.com

*When seding the payment via paypal, click on send money and then click on "personal" and then choose "other". This will not charge fees to the sender or the receiver*

When I receive all of the flowers, it will take me a day or so to swap them out and get them back in the mail to you. I assure you that I will do this as quickly as possible so that you can get them back and get started using them on those layouts, cards or altered projects.

Please feel free to ask any questions or make any suggestions.

- received

The groups are as follows:

Pink Group 1:

1. Hostess (done)
2. Melody
3. Jessie
4. Sandy
5. Alison

Pink Group 2:

1. April (Skittlesab5)
2. Becki
3. Stacey
4. Donna
5. Heather

Red Group 1:

1. Hostess (done)
2. Alison
3. Jessie
4. April (Skittlesab5)
5. Becki

Blue Group 1:

1. Hostess
2. Melody
3. Jessie
4. Alison
5. April (Skittlesab5)

White Group 1:

1. Hostess (done)
2. Alison
3. Jessie
4. April (Skittlesab5)
5. Becki

Yellow Group 1:

1. Hostess (done)
2. Sandy
3. Alison
4. Jessie
5. April (Skittlesab5)

Yellow Group 2:

1. Michelle
2. Kathy
3. Stacey
4. Vivian Lake
5. Heather

Green Group 1:

1. Hostess
2. Alison
3. Jessie
4. April (Skittlesab5)
5. Maryann

Purple Group 1:

1. Hostess (done)
2. Jessie
3. Alison
4. Kelly
5. Melody

Purple Group 2:

1. April (Skittlesab5)
2. Becki
3. Stacey
4. Donna
5. Vivian Lake

Black Group 1:

1. Hostess (done)
2. Melody
3. Jessie
4. Sandy
5. Alison

Black Group 2:

1. April (Skittlesab5)
2. Kathy
3. Stacey
4. Donna
5. Vivian Lake

Aqua/Teal Group 1:

1. Hostess (done)
2. Jessie
3. Alison
4. Maryann
5. April (Skittlesab5)

Orange Group 1:

1. Hostess (done)
2. Melody
3. Jessie
4. Alison
5. Kelly

Orange Group 2:

1. April (Skittlesab5)
2. Stacey
3. Vivian Lake
4. Heather
5. Chela

Brown Group 1:

1. Hostess (done)
2. Sandy
3. Alison
4. Jessie
5. April (Skittlesab5)

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to crafty mom of 5

Hi Amy!!
May I have a spot in
Pink 1
Blue 1
Black 1
Orange 1

Thanks!!

jessielee
Veteran
jessielee
In response to FinallyMama

Hey would I be allowed to join? I will start on them in the morning and mail out as soon as possible!

I would like.
Pink
Blue
Purple
Aqua/teal
Black
Orange

Please and thank you

stretch9089
Idol
stretch9089
In response to jessielee

Hi Amy! I would like to have the following:
Pink
yellow
black
brown

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to stretch9089

Melody, Jessie, Sandy...I've got you all added to the groups that you reqested. Thanks for playing and remember to have fun!!

xAlysonex
Diva
xAlysonex

Put me down for a spot in each colour, I have really enjoyed making flowers this month

jessielee
Veteran
jessielee
In response to xAlysonex

Hey Amy, do you want to throw me in a spot for the rest of the colors I am loving doing this and have finished 3 of my colors already... thank you

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to jessielee

Alison, Jessie...I've got you both marked for a spot in each color. Thanks for playing!!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Can I have purple and orange this time around?

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to Kamananui

I've got you down for both, Kelly! Thanks for playing!!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama

I have my pink and blue ones finished. Working on the black ones, and I need just one more set of the orange ones. I'm on my way!!

stretch9089
Idol
stretch9089

Hi ladies!! can I put in a request that all my flowers be smalll ones please! I really want to use them on my layouts.

Thanks Sandy!

jessielee
Veteran
jessielee

What do you consider small? Like as in a guess on size, just wondering if I am going to have to start over seeing as though I am finished 3 of the colors you are in

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to jessielee

You are gonna love the March flowers that I'm sending to you Sandy. They are all small punched flowers. They are 2 inches or less. I'll keep that in mind for this month too Sandy.

jessielee
Veteran
jessielee

Pink, Yellow, Brown, and blue complete! Aqua I have one flower left to make for each bunch... next I am on to who the heck knows I have paper all over my table, the other half things I am crazy and I have a box half full of zip lock bags with flowers in them... no wonder why he thinks I am crazy onto red then a break to tidy up....

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to jessielee

Jessie, you are cracking me up! LOL!! You sound like me! You are a flower making machine! You go girl!!

stretch9089
Idol
stretch9089

no problem ladies, I know I should have put it out there early on, but about an 1" 1 1/2 flowers are just fine with me and that can be for all of the flower swaps Amy hostess, I am always here for her swaps, but if you have already started that's not a big deal because I know what I get back will be just as beautiful!!
Thanks Amy you must know a little about me!! LOL

jessielee
Veteran
jessielee

I am going to say most of mine probably finish in about 1-2" the pink unfortunatly has one larger flower in it is almost 3 but it was too pretty not to give away! Oh PS red is all cut out and ready to be sprayed with water, glues together, rolled and folded and stickled maybe give them a pearl who knows... thats tomorrows endevour for the rest of tonight I am going to sit and relax... the other half told me I had to leave my table alone... what he didnt say was that I couldnt bring my gypsy with me..
I have something like 30 different flower designs on that thing.... guess I will try to come up with some more tonight.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to jessielee

Amy, may I have the last spot in the purple group 1, please?? Thanks!!

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

I've got you down for it Melody. Thanks!

Sandy, I just got a couple of new flower punches last month and I hadn't really had the chance to play with them. So all of the flowers that I made were with a couple of my punches.

I've already got the yellow ones made. They are only about 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 inches in diameter, but they are puffy. They are carnations.

Page 1 of 24 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics