Username Post: Scrapbook letters from my DH        (Topic#1555325)
T-rific
New Kid On the Block
T-rific

I would love to hear from those who have some great ideas about scrapbooking old hand written letter. I received many wonderful letter from my DH when we were dating. I want to capture those early days with his letter, and want to include pics, momentos, and journaling notes. The letters he wrote were on standard 8 1/2 x 11 lined paper. I hoping to create a hand made album with a closure. But I'm not sure how I want to contain/display the letters. I have started placing the letters into clear sleeved protectors with 3-holes on the side for putting into a 3-ring binder.

Edited by T-rific on 03-18-11 07:39 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrappercaz
Governor
scrappercaz
In response to T-rific

I've done LOs not with letters but my children's early art work. I scanned them or you could take a photo of the letters and keep the originals safe.

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi
In response to T-rific

You didn't mention what size your handmade album will be; but you could just hand write some things he said in his letters; as a quote and use them as embellishments, or write directly on your paper or cs.

another idea is if your album is going to be 8.5x11" you can just include the sheet protectors you already have the letters in, in the album.

T-rific
New Kid On the Block
T-rific
In response to T-rific

Inspiration Struck

When in the superstore looking through Graphic 45, I saw Envelope Albums. I do believe I found what I looking for to pull together this wonderful project. I looking forward to this journy.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics