Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: favorite Ink Spray (mist)        (Topic#1555399)
Tenant

Hi,

I want to get some ink Spray/mists.

I have used Glimmer Mist in the past. What are your favorite sprays.

TIA,
katie

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS
In response to kate2kate

I love glimmer mists, but I've also recently discovered the smooch mist and that is really fabulous also!

RhondaR
Idol
RhondaR
In response to MrsAnnieS

Smooch is my very favorite but I also like Glimmer Mist.

GinnyHughes
Mayor
GinnyHughes
In response to RhondaR

Mr. Huey is my fav, I think it thicker than the others more like a paint.

Seamaiden
Guru
Seamaiden
In response to GinnyHughes

My favorite spray's are homemade using Mini Misters, pearl-ex, and TH re-inker. I can make it as light/dark and shimmery/ not as I want.

planty
planty 
Diva
planty
In response to Seamaiden

I'm a total glimmer mist girl. I love that stuff!

Smooch is also nice but the bottles are so small. I know that glimmer mist is pricy but I have had some bottles for well over two years now and they are doing great.

Smashley
Idol
Smashley
In response to planty

Another vote for GM! I also like Smooch because it gives a different effect, but it's pretty expensive for the small tube of the mist you get. Even with GM being almost $7/bottle, there are a couple I've had since August of last year and use regularly and have yet to run out of. I also have recently discovered Moon Shadow Mists through the kit club I belong to...they're fabulous!!

Scrapsaholic
Mayor
Scrapsaholic
In response to Smashley

I just saw on HSN this morning that they came out with Perfect Pearls Mist. I MUST get some!!!

kariyava
Pro
kariyava
In response to Scrapsaholic

My favorite is smooch spritz because it has a finer mist. I think it is worth the extra $$!

LeeLo
LeeLo 
Diva
LeeLo
  • LeeLo on 03-21-11 08:55 AM
In response to kariyava

Glimmer Mist is the only kind I have used. I actually got some for Christmas and that was my first go round with it! I'm really liking it!

sunrenay
Guru
sunrenay
In response to LeeLo

I have 2 bottles of Perfect Pearls Mist. The Pearl is really pretty and sprays nice but the Copper it too pinky and doesn't spray as nice.

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K
In response to sunrenay

Let's see here now...

Glimmer Mist is my first mist love, a great variety of colors and the bottles are nice and big.

Smooch Spritz is fabulous for strong color, very opaque and metallic, my go-to mist for chipboard and grungeboard.

Shimmerz Spritz are light colors, the Vibez have a cool chalky-finish that I really like, great for dying fabrics.

Moon Shadow mists are awesome! Walnut bases, so they all spray brown, then another color emerges as it dries, I love these!

Starburst Sprays (by the same co as above) are my new favorite! They are BRIGHT...two toned and FABULOUS!!

The Lindy's Stamp Gang mists come in a bottle with just the powder, you add hot water and done!

They all have their place in my scraproom! LOL

New Kid On the Block
In response to Manda_K

Smooch is my favorite.

Smashley
Idol
Smashley
In response to Allister

I am not really a fan of the Perfect Pearl mist. I have one, it's labelled "blue smoke", but when I spray it, it's not blue at all, just silver.

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to Smashley

Manda ... who makes the moon shadow mists and starburst sprays? and where do you get them?

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K
In response to madmatter

They are made by Lindy's Stamp Gang. You can order from them directly. I have quite a few on my new list! I loce how they are shipped, and they aren't near as pricey as GM or Smooch.

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to Manda_K

If they've got the nod from you, I'm hunting them down!

Smashley
Idol
Smashley
In response to Manda_K

• Manda_K Said:
They are made by Lindy's Stamp Gang. You can order from them directly. I have quite a few on my new list! I loce how they are shipped, and they aren't near as pricey as GM or Smooch.

I also like that they come with just the powder then you have to add water. It made me feel like a crafty mad scientist! LOL

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K
In response to Smashley

LOL! Yes! I feel like I am making them, you add hot water and they come to LIFE!! HAHAHA!

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to Manda_K

any fave colors? the site is a little overwhelming since there's so much to choose from

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics