Username Post: Stickles Here I come!!!!        (Topic#1555451)
SarahWscraps
Veteran
SarahWscraps

As far as Stickles are concerned I have never been interested in them because I already have glitter glue (not my fave) and Donna Dewbury Extreme Glitter Paint (love it) to use on my projects. However after reading all the threads about stickles and how great they are, today I caved.... Tim Holtz was on HSN multiple times today with many cool items! I did good and only ordered the set of stickles! I can't wait for them to get here so I can try them out! Did anyone else make any scrapbooking/card making purchases today?

Edited by SarahWscraps on 03-21-11 02:52 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Cindyckj
Pro
Cindyckj
In response to SarahWscraps

You will love these! I was watching the show this afternoon and so wanted to buy those too!

I 6 stickles and 2 are the distress ones not sure how I like those yet. lol

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to Cindyckj

I just bought lagoon and true blue the other day, love those two new colors!

Lal
Lal 
Diva
Lal
  • Lal on 03-21-11 03:13 PM
In response to Cindyckj

I watched HSN this morning and afternoon...I bought the two Heidi Swapp collection kits...the Daily Junque and the Soiree. I just couldn't resist! With all the stuff in there, the price was just too AMAZING to pass up! I can't wait to get my goodies

ColbyCheeseCat
Diva
ColbyCheeseCat
In response to Lal

I didn't get them today but I have each of the new stickles colors already You'll love them, the colors are so pretty!

ktmracing
Pro
ktmracing
In response to ColbyCheeseCat

I bought a pack at HL this weekend and used for the first time (so did my friend) and we loved them!!! Now I see what all the hype was about!

caraboo
Expert
caraboo
In response to ktmracing

I love stickles but the distress ones are not quite as good as the regular ones in my opinion. However, it is nice to have them match the inks.

ColbyCheeseCat
Diva
ColbyCheeseCat
In response to caraboo

I think it's the way distress stickles are supposed to be used v. regular stickles! I love my distress ones but have to hold back on making tiny dots with them. They are meant to be spread around a bit. Though I do wish they would come out with a fine tip for the distress colors. But then they wouldn't be distress...

Edited by ColbyCheeseCat on 03-21-11 05:20 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Seamaiden
Guru
Seamaiden

Welcome to the stickles movement.,, i have all these colors and love them.

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K
In response to Seamaiden

So glad I don't watch HSN!

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to Manda_K

Just accept your new addiction!!! hehehe

I too love stickles!! I watched yesterday but was good and didn't purchase anything - I love seeing the demos!!! Tim Holtz is a great demonstrator - I love his enthusiasm!!!

Lal
Lal 
Diva
Lal
  • Lal on 03-22-11 06:15 AM
In response to SmartyPants

Tim Holtz IS a cutie! Loved watching him

GemGirl
Expert
GemGirl

Yeah, the Distress Stickles have a wider opening, the glitter seems "chunkier," and the glue seems thinner; I agree that they seem more to be spread out as opposed to making fine dots. Love all of the Stickles, though. Had to sit on my wallet when I saw those new colors, esp. the True Blue. Hoping one of you will post a project using it when you get it, 'kay?

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics