Username Post: Organizing STICKERS?!?!?        (Topic#1555559)
CreativeDaisyDesigns
Resident
CreativeDaisyDesigns

I think I have most of my scrapbook room organized for now at least! One thing though that I REALLY need to organize is my stickers~ in a way so I can access them easier & still separate them into catergories!! I don't liket he clip it up because I have SO MANY stickers that it gets too cluttered and plus I like them in their specific category!! THANKS!!!

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to Just G

you can get some little binder clips from Walmart or any office supply place and make your own as well. I've seen people just hang some on twine stretched across a shelf.

I just kept mine in a 3 ring binder. hole punch the top of each package and place them that way.

you can organize by theme (animals, insects, words, etc) and then use divider tabs between the sections just like a notebook would be organized

Edited by Just G on 03-23-11 08:20 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi
In response to CreativeDaisyDesigns

I use the Scraprack system...best investment I have made for my room/hobby.

My Scraprack By Sunnydi

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to Sunnydi

Maybe "filed" in a basket or box?

Over-the-door shoe holder?

PSB
Products Referenced in This Post:

meezerpleaser
Diva
meezerpleaser

I use several 3 ring binders with page protectors. Each page protector has a sheet of copy paper in it so I can put a sheet of stickers on each side. Each ring binder is its own topic, sometimes subdivided (like the binder is Holidays and there are dividers for Christmas, Easter, Valentine's Day, etc.) and I find that the easiest way to flip through and see what stickers I have under Christmas, for example.

DaisyButton
Mayor
DaisyButton
In response to meezerpleaser

I love the PSB system, but you can't get refills anymore... except on ebay for huge amounts of $$... I will have to try the regular binder thing.... I have 6 PSB broken down into catagories.....

mschiddy
Resident
mschiddy
In response to DaisyButton

I use the three ring binder method, too. Only the plastic page protectors I use are for collecting trading cards like baseball cards. If your stickers are small enough, they will tuck right into the trading card pockets. If they are larger, you can cut apart the sticker sheets to fit into the pockets or just use larger page protectors for the really large stickers.

CreativeDaisyDesigns
Resident
CreativeDaisyDesigns
In response to mschiddy

Thanks everyone!! I am going to look into the binder system or boxes for each theme!! I appreciate the comments!!

Tenant

I use binders and page protectors too, divided into categories, but I had to look online to find what I wanted--legal size ones because so many stickers are longer than letter size.

I have two of them a) because I have so many stickers and b) so I can put the categories I might want in one of them and not have to take them all to a crop.

Edited by tpeavler on 03-23-11 09:54 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to tpeavler

Crop in Style apparently doesn't make refills for the PSB, but other manufacturers do.

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to DaisyButton

• DaisyButton Said:
I love the PSB system, but you can't get refills anymore... except on ebay for huge amounts of $$... I will have to try the regular binder thing.... I have 6 PSB broken down into catagories.....

Not entirely true.
See my post above!

GaMtnScrap
Veteran
GaMtnScrap
In response to Bxr-Linda

I'm a binder person, too. I use the page protectors, too. Some protectors I left in their original form and put a piece of thin cardstock in there to separate the two sides. But on some pages, though, after I put a piece of cardstock in there, I then sewed with my sewing machine across the page horizontally, dividing the page in half. Then with a craft knife carefully cut the protector below the line of stitching on both sides to open up the bottom pocket. (I also will use a small hole punch at the end of my cut line to keep the protector from ripping any farther as I take things in and out.) This gives me 4 med size pockets in one protector. Then, on some others, I did this plus I also sewed up the page in half vertically, which then gives me 8 smaller pockets per protector. I also use some of the baseball card collector pages. This all gives me a variety of sizes of pockets to store things in.

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to GaMtnScrap

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics