Username Post: What's for dinner tonight?        (Topic#1555829)
Kylagirl
Guru
Kylagirl
In response to FinallyMama

Cheeseburger pie

Als_Gal
Guru
Als_Gal
In response to Kylagirl

Today I made BBQ pulled pork sandwhiches beans and sweet potato fries

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to shortmouse

• shortmouse Said:
  • scraprabbit Said:
  • FinallyMama Said:
  • scraprabbit Said:
Do you make or buy the Imitation Chic-fil-a Chicken? I'd love a recipe for that!!

MMmmmmmmmm!! Me too. We don't have chic-fil-a here and it's one of those things I REALLY miss!!

We don't have them here either, but we always go when we visit my in-laws - they have them all over down there!

I cut my chicken up in nugget size and for every 1 cup of flour I put 2½ tablespoons of powder sugar, ¼ teaspoon white pepper and ¼ salt. I dip the chicken in milk before the flour mixture and deep fry. Not sure where I got this recipe I've been using it for years. It's not Chick-Fil-A but it is the next best thing. My cousin makes sandwich size pieces of chicken when she makes it. And of course I have to make waffle fries with it.
Sadly tonight we won't be having it or the flounder totally forgot to get chicken out of freezer and forgot to get flounder while at store, so we will be having spaghetti fast and easy to fix.

Thanks!

Resident

Pork chops, stuffed with broccoli and chedder stuffing! and a salad with veggies!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to Laura40

Sandwiches. I'm feeling lazy!! Ha!!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to scraprabbit

[quote=scraprabbit][quote =shortmouse][quote=scrapr abbit][quote=FinallyMama] [quote=scraprabbit]Do you make or buy the Imitation Chic-fil-a Chicken? I'd love a recipe for that!!
[/quote]

MMmmmmmmmm!! Me too. We don't have chic-fil-a here and it's one of those things I REALLY miss!!
[/quote]

We don't have them here either, but we always go when we visit my in-laws - they have them all over down there!

[/quote]

I cut my chicken up in nugget size and for every 1 cup of flour I put 2½ tablespoons of powder sugar, ¼ teaspoon white pepper and ¼ salt. I dip the chicken in milk before the flour mixture and deep fry. Not sure where I got this recipe I've been using it for years. It's not Chick-Fil-A but it is the next best thing. My cousin makes sandwich size pieces of chicken when she makes it. And of course I have to make waffle fries with it.
Sadly tonight we won't be having it or the flounder totally forgot to get chicken out of freezer and forgot to get flounder while at store, so we will be having spaghetti fast and easy to fix.
[/quote]

Thanks!

[/quote]

Ys, Thank you!! I'm gonna try it soon!!

_pink_glitter_hearts_
Guru
_pink_glitter_hearts_

steak for him, shrimp for me with garlic bread...maybe some leftover soy beans from last night too.

Resident
In response to _pink_glitter_hearts_

Chicken thighs, in the oven. I will make a butternut squash mash with brown sugar and bacon!!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to Laura40

Steak, loaded potato skins, broccoli and rolls or biscuits.

Karen B
Diva
Karen B

I just had corn, black beans, salsa and leftover diced rotisserie chicken for lunch. Yum!

shortmouse
Veteran
shortmouse
In response to Karen B

Pizza Hut....

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 10-05-12 06:04 PM

Last night we had turkey meatballs from TJ's, I made garlic-parmesan spaghetti, and we had steamed green beans.

Tonight it's chicken-apple sausages (good local gourmet ones ), steamed broccoli, and crescent rolls.

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 10-05-12 06:42 PM
In response to stick

Crescent roll story: my DH had apparently never actually made them himself before. I said roll them up from the long end. Some male geometry thought process intervened and he rolled them up the wrong way, from point to wide end. They're cute little pillows and taste exactly the same of course, but he's embarrassed, lol.

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to stick

Turkey dinner with all the fixings. It is Canadian Thanksgiving tomorrow and we are having our dinner today. I am hosting.

Yum.

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to corrie fan

Yum!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to scraprabbit

Sounds wonderful!! Happy Thanksgiving!!

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan

Thanks!

It is starting to smell good in here. Turkey is roasting.

_pink_glitter_hearts_
Guru
_pink_glitter_hearts_
In response to corrie fan

last night i made lemon garlic fish foil packs with mushrooms and creamed spinach on the side...we even had some breyer's reese blast as a treat
tonight will be taco night seasoned ground beef, crunchy whole grain shells, with all the fixins...fresh salsa, sour cream, colby cheese, shredded romaine, and guacamole...is it dinner yet? lol

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to _pink_glitter_hearts_

DH says we're going out. I'm ok with that!!

Trina_P
Guru
Trina_P

• shortmouse Said:
I think tonight we will have either Imitation Chic-fil-a Chicken or Flounder.

Just saw these on Pinterest.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics