Username Post: What's for dinner tonight?        (Topic#1555829)
Resident
In response to Kim222

lol! I am eating. Too much! I am going to try to make a beef soup and noodles tonight, if the beef thaws out in time :0( If not, I don't know, becouse the care wont start o I can't get anything. Ijus tcan't face another ham leftover anything. loL!

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 12-28-12 08:59 AM
In response to Kim222

lol! My DH has had a bad cold since the day before christmas and can't taste a thing, so we've just been munching on the christmas dinner leftovers - mostly the turkey, stuffing, and gravy.

Tonight I'm planning ground turkey bolognese over spaghetti. I'll probably chop up a head of broccoli and put that in the sauce as well.

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel
In response to stick

We've been eating junk, junk, junk! Frozen pizzas last night. Blech. Tacos the night before that. Blech.

I want something yummy!

Thinking chicken marsala for tonight, but dd hates it. She may have to suck it up.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to kelseymel

We ate Christmas leftovers for a couple days, then last night I wanted to make a real meal, but DD went to a bball game with her gram, and dh ordered a pizza!! BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! So........tonight I AM making goulash and rolls. I can't wait!!

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 12-29-12 11:51 AM
In response to FinallyMama

Trying Hungry Girl's Cheeseburger Mac Attack crockpot recipe tonight - ground turkey, onion, ketchup (although I used HoMade chili sauce), frozen cauliflower with cheese sauce, and pasta. Add some Laughing Cow and green onion at the end. Looks really good!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to stick

Cheese brats and tator tots!! Yea boy!!
Tomorrow...REAL food!!

Resident

FINALLY made a good dinner tonight!! Ground chicken, with spinich over mashed potatos!!

Heather4859
Governor
Heather4859
In response to Laura40

Homemade pizza

Magpie1
Tenant
Magpie1
In response to Heather4859

Western Omelette, potato cakes, and leftover Panetone from Christmas. Fridge at b/f's house is pretty bare, we're using up leftovers LOL

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to Magpie1

We had good food tonight!!
A new recipe...chicken wrapped in bacon in a cream sauce, with mash potatoes and glazed carrots!! Yummy!! Apple pie is in the oven!!

angie girl
Diva
angie girl

Steak fajitas

Diva
In response to angie girl

Sick with sinuses and stomach flu. Just Seven up, crackers and Jello for me,

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to bayamonesa1

We've just having pickies tonight for New Years Eve....that way we can be eating all evening. I'm doing BBQ lil smokies, cheese bites, pepperoni rolls, chips, cookies, crusty bread with dipping oil, spinich/artichoke dip...and a few other things I can't remember at the moment. Should be good!! Back to real food tomorrow!!

JayAndXansMom
Queen
JayAndXansMom

Last night I made homemade meatloaf, black eyed peas and cheesy potatoes.

Tonight is a roast in the crockpot with fresh mushrooms, garlic and onions with a mushroom gravy. I'll serve mashed potatoes (per my oldest DS request) and some kind of veggie.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to JayAndXansMom

Last night was roast pork loin with sauerkraut, mash potatoes and corn. A lemon bars failure that had to be thrown away after the first bite, was dessert!! :P

Kim222
Kim222 
Mayor
Kim222

I'm getting tired of everything for dinner. Maybe we'll have french toast tonight.

JayAndXansMom
Queen
JayAndXansMom
In response to Kim222

Tonight is spaghetti. Boring..but it's quick and easy...

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama

MMmmm...Kim...French toast sounds yummy!!

We're having pulled pork with left over pork roast. Probably mac and cheese with it. Easy, simple and quick!! Love that!!

JayAndXansMom
Queen
JayAndXansMom

Decided on Chinese take-out for tonight. Quick and easy. I try to cook a good meal every night when DH is home (He's a truck driver) but on the night's that it's just me and the kids..I go for quick and easy!! LOL

Resident

I think pasta. Iam sick of everthing, too.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics