Username Post: What's for dinner tonight?        (Topic#1555829)
BoBecca77
Mayor
BoBecca77
In response to FinallyMama

Melody, that sounds delicious!!!!! It's leftover pasta for us tonight.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to BoBecca77

So...I cleaned out the freezer yesterday to make room for the cream for the cobbler and found quite a bit of hamburger!! Now I'm in need of some steller, tried and true hamburger recipes!! Anyone care to share a favorite?? Thanks in advance!!

Diva

I had pasta last night so the rice and bocca bursgers are the ones for the menu with some vegetable as well!

angie girl
Diva
angie girl

• FinallyMama Said:
So...I cleaned out the freezer yesterday to make room for the cream for the cobbler and found quite a bit of hamburger!! Now I'm in need of some steller, tried and true hamburger recipes!! Anyone care to share a favorite?? Thanks in advance!!

Tater tot cassarole
Meatloaf
Goulash
Beef stroganoff
Spaghetti
Lasagna
Tacos
Enchiladas
Sloppy joes

Diva
In response to angie girl

Leftover pizza for me tonight!

BoBecca77
Mayor
BoBecca77
In response to bayamonesa1

gyros and spaetzle (kind of like a noodle)

Kim222
Kim222 
Mayor
Kim222
In response to BoBecca77

Greek salads (extra feta for me, grilled chicken for DH) and hot crusty rolls with herbed butter last night.

Tonight I'm thinking burgers (thanks Melody!) with white cheddar on toasted ciabatta bread, steak fries and some sort of veggie.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to angie girl

• angie girl Said:
  • FinallyMama Said:

Tater tot cassarole
Meatloaf
Goulash
Beef stroganoff
Spaghetti
Lasagna
Tacos
Enchiladas
Sloppy joes

Spaghetti and some type of enchilada/taco recipe I want to try is definatly gonna happen. DH loves meatloaf...as long as I don't make it!! I haven't made it in 5-6 years. I told him I'll find a new recipe and try again, but just haven't found the perfect recipe!! Thanks for the idea's!!

Last night we had foil pack meals made with a hamburger, potatoes, carrots and dd and I had onions in ours. It was very good.

Not sure on tonight. I think it will be pork chops, baked sweet potatoes and some type of veggie!!

Karen B
Diva
Karen B

DH and I had honey chipotle encrusted salmon, salad, and pumpkin pie. DS had the same except spaghetti and meatballs instead of salmon.

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 02-20-13 08:29 PM
In response to Karen B

DH had a major migraine, so I just microwaved some pre-made lasagna and made a salad.

Tomorrow is a Thai-inspired crockpot - onions, chicken, straw mushrooms, baby corn, and a jar of Thai simmer sauce from Trader Joe's.

Diva
In response to stick

Maybe a salad with fish...something light.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama

We ended up going out last night. Tonight I'm on my own tonight so I'm thinking pasta in a cream sauce with something, and bread!! I just like trying different stuff in my pasta!! Fingers crossed it turns out good!!

Diva
In response to BlingQueenRia

Leftovers from lunch.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama

I just made Ham Pot Pie. DD's favorite meal. It's not a potpie like a chicken potpie. It's like soup. I cook off a ham bone and then add potatoes and cabbage, and then potpie...sorta like homemade noodles only in squares instead of strips!! It's yummy!!

ColbyCheeseCat
Diva
ColbyCheeseCat

Boo! Just wanted to say hi to you ladies! As usual you are making me hungry haha Hope all is well with everyone!!

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to ColbyCheeseCat

Ashley! Nice to see you.

Hope all is well with you and yours.

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 02-23-13 09:20 PM
In response to corrie fan

Boo!

We had asparagus cheese tart, and roast turkey leftovers from the freezer, mixed the meat with some onion, a little gravy, and sour cream.

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to stick

Here is something yummy for the crock pot. Use 2-4 chicken breasts. Mix together until smooth.... one can of cream of chicken soup, a short container of sour cream, and a small block of cream cheese. Make sure the cream cheese is room temp. and chop it into pieces first. Pour this mixture over the chicken and cook on high for about 4 hours. I add broccoli or mushrooms sometimes. Last week I put fresh parsley on top right before serving. Serve over rice or noodles. VERY rich and it is NOT low calorie. You can use fat free sour cream or cream cheese if you want. You can use less of the sour cream or cream cheese, too.

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to pinkpaperairedale

• pinkpaperairedale Said:
Here is something yummy for the crock pot. Use 2-4 chicken breasts. Mix together until smooth.... one can of cream of chicken soup, a short container of sour cream, and a small block of cream cheese. Make sure the cream cheese is room temp. and chop it into pieces first. Pour this mixture over the chicken and cook on high for about 4 hours. I add broccoli or mushrooms sometimes. Last week I put fresh parsley on top right before serving. Serve over rice or noodles. VERY rich and it is NOT low calorie. You can use fat free sour cream or cream cheese if you want. You can use less of the sour cream or cream cheese, too.

I make this too - it is soooo good! I think it's a little too rich for me, so I use low fat cream cheese (not no-fat), and it's better. I tried just using less cream cheese, but I found using the same amount but lower fat was better.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to scraprabbit

Tonight I made pork chops, sour cream potatoes, broccoli and roasted mushrooms for dinner!! DD made a strawberry cake for dessert!!

Trying to decide on fish or hamburger something for tomorrow.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics