Username Post: What's for dinner tonight?        (Topic#1555829)
stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 04-02-13 11:53 AM
In response to FinallyMama

She's improving, thank you for asking! Still some double vision, but her doctor believes that will go away. And I got my husband back the middle of last week

Als_Gal
Guru
Als_Gal

I am doing meatloaf cupcakes with mashed potatoes as the frosting and gravy as the chocolate with glazed carrots and garlic cheese biscuits.

Edited by Als_Gal on 04-02-13 11:56 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to stick

• stick Said:
She's improving, thank you for asking! Still some double vision, but her doctor believes that will go away. And I got my husband back the middle of last week

Happy to hear it!! Hopefully it won't take to long for her vision to get straightened out as well!! YEAH for having hubby home!! That would make me super happy!!

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 04-02-13 01:36 PM

Meatloaf cupcakes sound adorable!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to stick

Tonight it's easy chicken casserole!! Donuts for dessert!!

Als_Gal
Guru
Als_Gal
In response to stick

• stick Said:

They are so easy to make, just make the meatloaf and put it into a cupcake pan then cook for 20-25 minutes @ 350 degrees. When done I just put them on a plate and top with the mashed taters as the frosting and then top with the gravy for the chocolate sauce they come out so cute and if you want more veggies I add chopped red and green peppers to make it look like their is sprinkles on it.

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 04-03-13 05:28 PM
In response to Als_Gal

• Als_Gal Said:
  • stick Said:

They are so easy to make, just make the meatloaf and put it into a cupcake pan then cook for 20-25 minutes @ 350 degrees. When done I just put them on a plate and top with the mashed taters as the frosting and then top with the gravy for the chocolate sauce they come out so cute and if you want more veggies I add chopped red and green peppers to make it look like their is sprinkles on it.

Love it! These would be super-easy to make and freeze extras for lunch, too.

Tonight we're having frozen chicken burgers with all the trimmings, salad, and possibly some tater tots.

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to stick

Dh and I had philly style sandwiches and fries, and little man had teriyaki boneless wings, fries, and fruit.

Als_Gal
Guru
Als_Gal
In response to stick

• stick Said:
  • Als_Gal Said:
  • stick Said:

Love it! These would be super-easy to make and freeze extras for lunch, too.

Tonight we're having frozen chicken burgers with all the trimmings, salad, and possibly some tater tots.

Yes, very easy to freeze and reheat quickly. I serve mine with glazed carrots a salad and garlic cheese biscuits.

Resident

I think Salmon, and some spagetti.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to Laura40

We decided to have cheesy enchilda casserole tonight!! Quick and easy!! LOVE it!!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama

We had breakfast tonight!! I made bread today and it was sooooooo good with my eggs!!

Diva

Maybe pasta with steamed vegetables and cranberry juice.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to bayamonesa1

Tonight is pork chops, baked sweet potatoes, roasted mushrooms and asparagus!! Still have a loaf of homemade bread left from yesterday so we'll be having that too!!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama

I have the start of beef and broccoli in the crockpot. I'll make some rice to go with it.

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 04-09-13 01:31 PM

Last night we had a Spanish-style salad of octopus, turkey kielbasa (in lieu of chorizo), white beans, tomatoes, capers, in a lemon-olive oil dressing, on a bed of lettuce.

Tonight - random leftovers (unfortunately not of the above as we ate it all!)

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to stick

Hi Stick!!

Tonight I made stromboli with buckeye brownies for dessert!! Now if it were just supper time!!

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit

Chicken enchiladas here!

JayAndXansMom
Queen
JayAndXansMom
In response to scraprabbit

Tonight it's just me and the kids...so we are having salmon patties, oven baked zucchini 'fries' and roasted parsnips. YUM!!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to JayAndXansMom

MMMmmmmm...Angie, salmon cakes sound yummy and I LOVE zucchini fries!!

Tonight will be saurerkraut and kielbasa with baked mac and cheese.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics