Page 6 of 181 
Username Post: What's for dinner tonight?        (Topic#1555829)
FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to CASBa

My dad is in town for the weekend so we're all goin to Bob Evan's for dinner.

Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore
In response to FinallyMama

I'm havin' left over lasagna that is DELICIOUS! DH made it with LOTS of cheese and home made sausage and home made meat sauce. I LOVE cheesy goodness. This will be um, night 3 on it? It just gets better each night.

MrsSugarBear
Guru
MrsSugarBear
In response to Seaexplore

Tonight will be chicken parmigian. DH and I are going out to our favorite Italian place to celebrate his birthday and theirs is SO good. I get it EVERY time.

flyingwaitress
Pro
flyingwaitress
In response to MrsSugarBear

One of my girlfriends is in town, so tonight we're going to a local Vietnamese restaurant. Their charcoal broiled chicken is to die for.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to flyingwaitress

I just fixed bubble and squeek for lunch and am planning to make Beef Tips and Noodles with rolls and broccoli for supper.

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale

I have a roast, potatoes, and veggies in the slow cooker. Put them in when we got home from Palm Sunday service. Promised myself I had to chop and dice the veggies before I would "allow" myself to go to M's with the 50% off coupon good today only. Talk about literally dangling the carrot in front of me....... ha ha.

conpit52
Veteran
conpit52
In response to ScrapperV

O my you are all making me so hungry right now I am making lasagna roll ups with garlic bread and corn. but everyone else's sounds so good

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to conpit52

I'm going to Perkins and having a chicken bread bowl salad.

ScrapperV
Diva
ScrapperV
In response to scraprabbit

DH and I are having fish tacos again- since I have all the ingredients from last week. They are just tooo good!!

CASBa
CASBa 
Governor
CASBa
  • CASBa on 04-18-11 05:58 AM
In response to ScrapperV

Tonight is Chinese tea eggs, brown rice noodles and stir fried veggies

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to CASBa

Haven't decided for sure, but it's either gonna be steamers and french fries or bacon and eggs!!

ScrapperV
Diva
ScrapperV

DH is having leftover beef stew and I am having leftover fish tacos. Gotta clean out the fridge some way.

CASBa
CASBa 
Governor
CASBa
  • CASBa on 04-19-11 08:25 AM
In response to ScrapperV

We are making big salads for dinner tonight with hard boiled eggs and avocado.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to CASBa

We are having dinner at a catered school function tonight. Subway I believe I heard is catering!!

Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore

we're having whatever DH makes. Probably the "Tuesday Special" from Pizza Factory- large pepperoni pizza- 10 slices, of which I will eat 6 and DH will eat 4. Gotta keep the kiddo happy right?

ScrappyMama6
Mayor
ScrappyMama6

Chicken parm over spaghetti....but i didnt have bread crumbs so I crushed a bag of cornbread stuffing I had and mixed the spices and parm cheese in that and used that. It was good!

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to ScrappyMama6

We had chicken & broccoli fettucini alfredo.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to scraprabbit

Everyone is having so good sounding dinners!! The sandwiches were gross!! I'm so hungery!! I may break down and eat a bowl of cereal!!

Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore

didn't have the "Tuesday Special"- DH had ground turkey in the fridge we needed to eat and buns in the freezer so we had bbq'd turkey burgers with provolone and lettuce (DH added grilled onions and tomatoes to his) on whole wheat buns. SLIGHTLY better for us than pizza.

I followed it up with a dessert of pretzels and nutella washed down with OJ. Yes, I'm pregnant.

CASBa
CASBa 
Governor
CASBa
  • CASBa on 04-20-11 06:01 AM

Tonight we are actually having the salads that we were supposed to have last night. I came home and DH had already started dinner and he was making the fish, rice and squash we were supposed to have tonight.

Page 6 of 181 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics