Hostess: Kozy Sraps
Due Date: May 31, 2011
Sign up ends April 5, 2011.
Pal will be sent out on April 6, 2011.
The due date listed above is due in your pal’s hands and not the postal date. I will only wait 5 days after the postal date to find an angel for your spot. I fully understand that life happens, but communication is the key. I am very understanding and patient person providing you let me know what is going on.
1. All skill levels are welcome, but please do your best work.
2. Your album must be at least 6 pages of layouts with a decorative cover and back. For example: if make a TP Roll album you will only need 4 toilet paper rolls. You may add more if you like.
3. You can make the album however you would like, but please pay attention to the questionnaire that will be provided to you once sign ups have closed.
4. These questions are to help find the best fit for everyone so please answer them truthfully.
5. This is a secret pal swap so please keep who have a secret.
6. Please check in at least once a week. This is highly vital for these types of swaps. If you are not active for two weeks I will contact you twice before finding a replacement for your spot.
7. If you have flaked in any swap I have hosted you will not be accepted for this swap.
8. Normally I do not require a post count for my swaps but due to nature of this swap I ask that for new members with a low post count have at least participated in one swap I have previously hosted or provide links to at least 1 swap that you already mailed your items off to. There is no need for the swap to have been already sent back to the recipients of the swap. All I need to know if you have fulfilled your requirement and have been active.
9. Please PM me your questionnaire upon sign up so I have time to review it.
10. Most importantly have fun!
Colors you don't care for:
Theme for your pal to avoid:
Theme you would like to receive:
What type of themes would you be interested in working with when designing your pal’s album?
Embellishments you don’t care for.
Technique you don’t care for.
What type of album do you like to make? (Examples: Toilet Paper Roll, Paper Bag, Chipboard, Shaped, size and so on.
What type of album do you not want to make? (Examples: Toilet Paper Roll, Paper Bag, Chipboard, Shaped, size and so on.
What type of album would you like to receive? (Examples: Toilet Paper Roll, Paper Bag, Chipboard, Shaped, size and so on.
Do you have any specific requests? If so, please list your requests here!