Username Post: Prima classes-Apr. 5thand Apr. 7th        (Topic#1556285)
Prima Marketing.
Veteran
Prima Marketing.

Hey Neighbors!
Just wanted to post the next two classes coming up on Live with Prima!
Remember-they are free, live and so fun! Loads of techniques and tips in every class! So if you would like to see how we create using Prima goodies-then join us! All classes are recorded and archived on our Prima channel on ustream.com-so they are always available for inspiration! Scroll toward the bottom of the page to see the listings of past shows...

Prima channel here:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/primaflower

Canvas Banner Class with Drew Scott
Tuesday, April 5th at 5:00pm PST/8:00pm EST

This is going to be a fun filled class, using Prima masks and canvas to make a beautiful banner! We will be going over many techniques, such as, masking, misting and inking. Another amazing aspect about this banner is that it converts into a mini book! Perfect for when you are finished displaying it on the wall. So don’t miss out on this class-- it is going to be a blast!!

Princess record book with Marion Smith
Thursday, April 7th at 6:30pm PST/ 9:30pm EST

Every girl's a princess in this cute little record book filled with journaling pages and pockets to store all of your little princess's fun little memories. We'll be having fun with paints and Prima stencils in this class! I can't wait to get messy with this one! See ya there!

Products Referenced in This Post:

Cari F
Cari F 
Veteran
Cari F
In response to Prima Marketing.

wanted to bump this back up...
these shows are so fun! hope you'll check it out

Smashley
Idol
Smashley
In response to Cari F

I think I'll be able to make tonight's as long as my rehearsal doesn't run over.

Cari F
Cari F 
Veteran
Cari F
In response to Smashley

Princess Record Book starts in 25 minutes...

Coupon code is offered on all Prima products used in tonight's class for 10% off

princessrecord
exp-4/30

and for Drew's Banner-
photobanner
exp-4/30

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics