Username Post: jetmax hanging file folders        (Topic#1556715)
jleary73
New Kid On the Block
jleary73

i know that i had seen how to convert the legal size hanging folders to fit the jetmax file box, but now i can't seem to find it....please help!!!!!! i looked everywhere for the jetmax folders themselves & had no luck, but if someone would please repost the instructions on how to convert the legal size to fit i would greatly appreciate it! thank you so much in advance!-jeanann

3MiniSchnauzers
Idol
3MiniSchnauzers
In response to jleary73

I found this on the web. HTH!

http://organizedscrapbook s.com/make-it-hanging-file- fol...

jleary73
New Kid On the Block
jleary73
In response to 3MiniSchnauzers

thank you sooo much for this information. i really appreciate your help! god bless!

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to jleary73

Do these folders not work?

jleary73
New Kid On the Block
jleary73
In response to Bxr-Linda

no, because the jetmaxx file folders are 12.5 x13, not 12x12.

jleary73
New Kid On the Block
jleary73
In response to 3MiniSchnauzers

these wont work wither because they are made to fit legal size hanging holder. the jetmax is 12.5 x 13 file folders, but i appreciate you tryig to help me out

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to jleary73

• jleary73 Said:
these wont work wither because they are made to fit legal size hanging holder. the jetmax is 12.5 x 13 file folders, but i appreciate you tryig to help me out

Regular letter-size hanging folders are about 12.5 - 12.75" wide. You may be able to make your folders out of those?

mwing 
Tenant
  • mwing on 08-25-11 11:16 AM
In response to Bxr-Linda

Regular file folders are about half an inch too narrow. I tried. I just bought the Jetmax file folder cube yesterday and I'm seriously considering disassembling and returning it. It would have been so nice with 8 folders.

Sherrenae
Diva
Sherrenae
In response to mwing

• mwing Said:
Regular file folders are about half an inch too narrow. I tried. I just bought the Jetmax file folder cube yesterday and I'm seriously considering disassembling and returning it. It would have been so nice with 8 folders.

I wish I would have done this - it makes me so mad that I kept it. I debated a long time before getting it too.

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to Sherrenae

I don't know what the Jetmax cubes look like. Are they simply a square box?

Do you need a hanging file folder frame?

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics