Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: Clip-it-up question?        (Topic#1556809)
sarah_bear621
Expert
sarah_bear621

I'm thinking about buying a Simply Renee clip-it-up unit. For people who own one, do you like it? Would you say it's worth the buy? I'm also from Canada but will be going to the states at the end of August. I'm wondering if I should buy one down there? Or would it be cheaper to buy it directly online? Thanks in advance for all your help
Products Referenced in This Post:

Babys Got Blue Eyes
Governor
Babys Got Blue Eyes
In response to sarah_bear621

I love mine. It helps me see my supplies and weigh my options as well as stay organized. Good luck figuring it out! I heard that Hobby Lobby has its own version which is cheaper--could be something to consider!

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS
In response to Babys Got Blue Eyes

I love the clip it up but I opted to make my own out of an old lamp and shade that I got from a goodwill, I used paper clips and binder clips to hold my embellies, and I love it. So whether you make it or buy it I think it is a fabulous investment!

gluemore girl
Veteran
gluemore girl
In response to Babys Got Blue Eyes

I do like mine but I don't keep everything on there. It also takes up a lot of space on my desk which is a bit of a drawback. I'd like to keep it near my space but not on it but that is not quite possible.

ScrappyMama6
Mayor
ScrappyMama6

• sarah_bear621 Said:
I'm thinking about buying a Simply Renee clip-it-up unit. For people who own one, do you like it? Would you say it's worth the buy? I'm also from Canada but will be going to the states at the end of August. I'm wondering if I should buy one down there? Or would it be cheaper to buy it directly online? Thanks in advance for all your help

You could save tons of money, and have fun making your own like Ms annie said, I made mine, n an afternoon, for less than $10, and I love it!

Homemade clip it up---finished! By ScrappyMama6

Lampshade with "shade" removed...solid metal sides on this=2 seperate rings to hang stuff on! By ScrappyMama6

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to ScrappyMama6

I love mine.

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to aquabunny

I've debated about the clip-it up for awhile, but when it's filled, it would take up a huge chunk of my work space

I wonder if the HL version is smaller ...

Hev
Hev 
Guru
Hev
  • Hev on 04-14-11 04:50 AM

I love mine! They re great products. I also have the undershelf one and the wall mount(I gave it to my mom though because I don't have room for it) that I won in giveaways. I bought a small round table to keep the actual clip it up on, I have the base and the upper part for smaller stuff.

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty
In response to Hev

I love my "Clip it up"... I have both tiers and it hold lots of my embellies, alpahs, stickers, and such...what's great is everthing is right there. Before I used to keep everything in drawers and I would forget most of the stuff I had.

Pinksky-
Resident
Pinksky-
In response to Scrapkaty

Yep, same here--I absolutely love mine! To the ladies who made their own--WOWWEE! I applaud your crafty abilities--they're awesome!

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to Pinksky-

I have a homemade version out of a shoe rack from walmart - you might want to check out you tube for homemade clip it ups - that is where I found out about using this shoe rack - it's only $20. I got some clip it up clips - then I found some jewelry clips at Joanns Fabrics that are the same and a hect of a lot cheaper. I need to post some pics of how mine looks!!

coreyaimee
Tenant
coreyaimee
In response to SmartyPants

I absolutely adore mine! It does take up alot of space but it holds so much and having everything right at my fingertips is worth the sacrifice. Its one of the first storage devices I purchased and I am glad I did. I am now wanting the 2nd tier to hold the smaller stuff.

Babys Got Blue Eyes
Governor
Babys Got Blue Eyes
In response to coreyaimee

I put mine on a little table next to my desk, to not take up my work space but to have handy.

Simply Renee
Tenant
Simply Renee

I'm from Simply Renee and I came across your question. If you want to email me at clipitup@gmail.com then I can give you a shipping quote so you'll know what would be better. I think buying it in the States and then taking it back with you will be cheaper, since shipping can be expensive. Let me know if you have any other questions regarding our products, I'm happy to help.

tricia07
Guru
tricia07
In response to Simply Renee

I love mine! I have the double tier one that sits on a desk...it really helps to sort out your stickers and other things. I just got the ribbon holder as well and I LOVE it! It's awesome!

tricia07
Guru
tricia07
In response to tricia07

BTW I think it's custom crops that usually has good deals on clip it ups...

InspiredBayouDesigns
Resident
InspiredBayouDesigns
In response to tricia07

I have two minis and I love them! I can fit one into my xxl bag, so if I'm gong to a weekend crop I take one with me. For crops that are only a couple of hours I just spin them around and shop through my stuff before I go - very convenient!

dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch
In response to InspiredBayouDesigns

Love mine as well. In fact, I have two. I bought a second lower unit just to store my Sizzix embossing folders and texture plates on. (see gallery)

astrangevictory
Veteran
astrangevictory
In response to dwelch

I just bought mine. And while I am still in the throes of re-organizing my space, I have to say that I love it already! Stickers and alphas are so mad difficult to store and organize, and this just seems to take it all! It is rather bulky and unwieldy, but that is the price one pays, I suppose!

I got the base unit from overstock, and it was a not-bad price at all!

Leslie Guerrero
Idol
Leslie Guerrero
In response to astrangevictory

Love mine as well, I saw someone at graphic 45 altered theirs by placing a huge dress form on top of it! looked soooo pretty...

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics