Username Post: paper storage problem        (Topic#1557091)
Resident

What are ideas on how, where, and what in, to store single pages and packs of paper??

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to ascott007

I did a quick "paper storage" search in the Superstore. Here are just a few items.

bwasek
bwasek 
Expert
bwasek
In response to Luvmyfam

I made this for about 20 bucks and it works great!

http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/587593/view /3197497/...

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to bwasek

I prefer vertical storage, so the Cropper Hoppers are my paper storage of choice

Cindyckj
Pro
Cindyckj
In response to madmatter

I have the same thing as bwasek but I store my paper vertical as well with the help of those thin plastic folders that my paper is in.

gluemore girl
Veteran
gluemore girl
In response to Cindyckj

I use the iris drawer/cases and have 6 in a rolling cart and another set of 3 that sits on my shelf.
I have them labeled as well (ie-basic grey, cardstock, etc).
I like these b/c it's easy to take the paper to a crop and they stay dust and moisture free. I pull out the drawer of cardstock and maybe another that I'm a fan of at the moment and put them in my bag to scrap.

j3Mel
j3Mel 
Idol
j3Mel
  • j3Mel on 04-20-11 09:37 AM
In response to gluemore girl

had my hubby build me a rolling rack to hold the cropper hopper hanging file folders and I have my iris drawer/cases with lids below.

Updated paper rack By J3Mel

this gives me lots of options and rolls right under my countertop when I'm scrapping alone or into my dining room if I have friends over.

binkiemonstermom
Idol
binkiemonstermom
In response to j3Mel

There are some great ideas here. Unfortunately right now, I am sharing my craft space with my three sons toys...and many many legos!!!! I use the plastic boxes you can stack on one another so they can fit on my scrap shelf, it isn't the best idea but works for my space right now.

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to binkiemonstermom

I use the Cropper Hopper vertical storage like Jen linked.

I did have a shelf I made using the cube system. I didn't like it much.

I also have a paper tote (like the Crop In Style paper taker). One of those or a box may suit your needs.

Check the scraproom gallery and video section here. There are LOTS of different ideas!

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS
In response to Bxr-Linda

I store mine in stackable drawers, my loose sheets, sorted by theme. Then I have my paper packs stored in crates, both are under my desks.

AimeeInOhio
Pro
AimeeInOhio
In response to MrsAnnieS

I use the stakable drawers also. Sterlite makes them in set of 3. I am not a paper hoarder, so I only have one set- bottom drawer holds card stock, middle drawer holds patterned paper, top drawer holds matched sets.

CarrieBH
Veteran
CarrieBH
In response to AimeeInOhio

I use my scraprack for all my scrap pieces of cardstock and non-stack patterned paper. I try to keep a few sheet of full-size cardstock (for matting) in my scraprack, too. The rest of it is in vertical Crop Hopper holders

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics