Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: What scrappy thing        (Topic#1557169)
gluemore girl
Veteran
gluemore girl

are you into now?
I am really liking the border punches and just bought the MS (loopy ribbon) border around the page punch.
I've had all week off and have been working on the same page all week!! Can't use the new border punch, either b/c it's a boy sport layout... gotta finish that sucker today!

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to gluemore girl

I have been stuck ( for awhile now) on making flowers. I have a huge supply of store bought flowers and never use them. I make flowers for almost every page I do. It makes the amount of time I spend on a LO almost double, so I wish i would stop!!
I scrapbook only girls ( 3 granddaughters) and love flowers, even IRL ) so I dont see this happening!

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to ChansGram

I'm still stuck on bling and sewing.

Seamaiden
Guru
Seamaiden
In response to Rosita

zantangle! I am really into doodling. I made two great layouts using twig paper and zantangle birds. Then I used the scrap paper to make cards. Its time consuming, but relaxing and the outcome is stunning!

LeeLo
LeeLo 
Diva
LeeLo
  • LeeLo on 04-22-11 06:37 AM
In response to Seamaiden

I've only recently gotten into border punches, Glimmer Mist and distress inks. Love them!! I was stuck in a Cricut rut for so long that I decided I needed to broaden my horizons! Don't get me wrong, I still love my Cricut, but I've really expanded my tool/product usage lately!

MisasMom
Resident
MisasMom
In response to LeeLo

I got some new die cuts and alphas for my Cuttlebug for my birthday and have been loving making my own flowers and titles in perfect color combos for my cards and LO's.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to MisasMom

I am stuck on dry embossing because of my new big kick and also stamping,,,,,,man have I been buying stamps!

meezerpleaser
Diva
meezerpleaser
In response to CommaHolly

I'm in a wavy line mode right now. Boring, but that's me all over

andrea m
Diva
andrea m

Im really into liquid pearls and making my own bling. I have also been working on expanding my paper stash and buying more paper lines instead of stacks. I just started getting some page kits and have really been enjoying those.

jessielee
Veteran
jessielee
In response to andrea m

Dry embossing... explain me this technique

ktmracing
Pro
ktmracing
In response to jessielee

I have been adding to my collection of Stickles and am loving them. I am also loving antiquing mist.

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to ktmracing

Inking, painting, Stickles, glitter & Shimmerz.

In general, you could say that I'm currently 'into' altering, making a big fun mess & as a result, sporting both paint & glitter remnants on my face!

sb262
sb262 
Resident
sb262
  • sb262 on 04-22-11 09:14 AM
In response to KellyCali

I'm "into" punches right now too - and actually just got that MS around the page loopy one a few weeks ago (and did manage to use it already). I've picked up a few more lately, and another with my 40% coupon at M's yesterday.

I also just bought a Big Shot from a friend, so I've been playing around with that for embossing and borders. My weekend plans will be including spending time with these items!

ScrapperV
Diva
ScrapperV
In response to sb262

I am into the Mariposa paper pack. I cannot get away from it. Half my new LOs have something from this paper pack.

Edited by ScrapperV on 04-22-11 09:26 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Mia1979
Diva
Mia1979

Im into punches, stamping, paint and buttons.

SarahWscraps
Veteran
SarahWscraps
In response to Mia1979

Lately I have been making more cards than los (for the kids camp). I have been embossing (both heat and dry), stickling (new purchase), punching with my new MS punch collection, and faux stitching with white gel pen. I have had my Cricut for 2 yrs now and I have been using it alot more lately to make embellishments for my cards. Altering the die cuts by inking, and adding glitter/stickles is a new addiction as well..
Happy crafting!
Happy Easter!

Vivian Lake
Guru
Vivian Lake
In response to SarahWscraps

I'm so into sewing. Use it for nearly every project. Also, really getting into making flowers as well. I scrap about my son mostly but making flowers helps me feel "girly". I'm also dabbling into making my own bling AND enhancing my diecuts!!! Whew - was that a lot??

gluemore girl
Veteran
gluemore girl
In response to jessielee

• jessielee Said:
Dry embossing... explain me this technique

Hope I can explain this right... you can use embossing folders (w/the cuttlebug or sizzix for example)to make designs in the paper. Some papers have a white core so sanding it will bring the image out more and some papers (like the core'dinations line)have a colored core which brings out a complementary color. There are otherways to emboss but this is the most common right now, I believe.

gluemore girl
Veteran
gluemore girl

Thanks all for your responses... it's making me want to try more stuff!

Hev
Hev 
Guru
Hev
  • Hev on 04-22-11 11:38 AM

Mists(glimmermist and perfect pearls mists) and glimmer glam and glimmer glaze.

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics