Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: Anybody watching the Cricut E 2 launch on hsn?        (Topic#1557335)
Cindyckj
Pro
Cindyckj

It just looks like more button pushing that I want to do.

Well so far anyway.

Nancy Keslin
Queen
Nancy Keslin
In response to Cindyckj

I was watching. Don't think I will be buying anytime soon. But interesting.

miniscraper
Idol
miniscraper
In response to Nancy Keslin

Being in Canada I was a little irked its not coming here,but now seeing it ...ehhhhhh other than the fact it takes Imagine carts,not a big thing to me..JMO

Cindyckj
Pro
Cindyckj
In response to Nancy Keslin

Just seems so much more complicated. I'm just getting used to my create which i've had for well over a year but maybe the regular expressions will get even cheaper cause i'm really wanting to be able to cut in 12X12.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Cindyckj

I find it difficult to believe that it's a limited edition,,,seriously? they're going to go through all the trouble of copyrighting it, inventing it, market researching it, putting tons of money into it and only sell it for a LIMITED TIME???

like HUH????

timon
timon 
Veteran
timon
  • timon on 04-25-11 09:43 PM
In response to CommaHolly

i think they are coming out with too many new machines...seems like a new machine every year? cricut cake, imagine, the expressions in colors or designs, now this. i am happy with my create and expression. plus, i really like the vagabond - my money is getting saved for that!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to timon

I'm watching.

lillygirl7
Guru
lillygirl7
In response to KellyCali

Holly I think the one they are selling is the anniversary edition. That's the only thing that is "Limited" I'm not sure what is different maybe just the words "anniversary edition " written on the front. The ones that will show up in the stores won't have that. lol. Not impressed. The only cool factor I saw was the paper guides. But not cool enough to spend $350.00. And $69. 00 for those carts? I wish they would come out with some more adultish carts. I had to watch it though. Ha

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to lillygirl7

ah, that makes sense,,,,makes me laugh though, how they are pushing how "limited" it is,,,,that alone will make som epeople spend the $$ on it.

lillygirl7
Guru
lillygirl7

Exactly. A little confusing. I'm going to go to the hardware store tomorrow. I'm going to buy one of those led key chain lights and tape it to my blade housing tomorrow. Lol jk

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

be sure to get a patent on your idea,,,after all, it's not the SAME as PC's idea then you can sell it to us for 3x the cost

Cindyckj
Pro
Cindyckj

You guys are too funny! The whole limited thing is just laughable.

I liked a couple features but don't really like how small the screen is. Surely they could have made that a little bigger. Ya know! And then they say there's the zoom screen feature which just makes it something additional that you have to do.

I'm just hoping that it'll make the regular E's lots more cheaper?

All those cute little 3D stuff on that happy hauntings cart I just got will just be too tiny to be useful for me. I just have the create.

lol

zimmy471
Veteran
zimmy471

• lillygirl7 Said:
Exactly. A little confusing. I'm going to go to the hardware store tomorrow. I'm going to buy one of those led key chain lights and tape it to my blade housing tomorrow. Lol jk

You might void your warranty if you do that...lol!

Cindyckj
Pro
Cindyckj
In response to zimmy471

I probably did that a long time ago when I made my own "George" cart. lol

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to Cindyckj

• Cindyckj Said:
I probably did that a long time ago when I made my own "George" cart. lol

how do you do this?
and can I do it on my Gypsy?

jaxxan
jaxxan 
Mayor
jaxxan
In response to madmatter

I was watching but fell asleep before all the features were announced did they add a weld feature to the machine?

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to jaxxan

Nope no weld I heard someone ask that question.

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to Sneezy1956

yes - I stayed up and watch the first hour and then taped the rest for this morning - I'm not that impressed with the machine either. If they are going to add a screen - then they should have made it bigger!!!! I guess the only thing I like is the fact that it takes the Image carts too. I was hoping to see that they they made it more like the gypsy - now that would have been something I would have gone with!!!

I also thought it was funny when they couldn't answer if you could use the Design Studio or jukebox with it on this morning's showing.

They also kept pushing the WiFi thing and how you could get updates.

I'll keep watching today though - I do like watching!!

mjmone
mjmone 
Idol
mjmone
In response to SmartyPants

my first impression was that they created a machine with Gypsy features.

but only watched a few minutes, dh grabbed the remote and changed the channel.

margar60
Resident
margar60
In response to Cindyckj

I made my own George too!

Video on YouTube I think is where I saw it.

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics